Chapter 3

Hidden Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom walked down the empty hallway looking around and making sure no one was there. When she approached the stairs she felt someone grab her hand and pull her. She gasped as she tumbled and fell on top of the person who had pulled her.

She was shocked for a minute until she heard the laugh she knew so well.

“No funny!” she snapped at Youngbae.

He just smiled at her because he knew she couldn’t stay mad at him.

“I missed you” 

“It wasn’t funny though!” Bom pouted.

“I’m sorry...I only wanted to surprise you” Youngbae said with a small frown.

Bom smiled and kissed his cheek before standing back up and then she helped him up.

“Thanks” Youngbae said with a smile on his face and suddenly Bom hugged him.

Youngbae was taken by surprise but soon hugged her back.

“I have to go now but I’ll see you later” Bom said before giving him another kiss on the cheek and then running off.

Youngbae watched her with a smile on his face as she left him completely star struck. He doesn’t know how long he stood there for but the next thing he knew his best friend was waving a hand in front of his face.

“Oh hey Jiyong” Youngbae said with a smile.

“What were you thinking?” Jiyong asked as he tilted his head.

“Nothing special” he said with a sleepy smile on his face.

Jiyong seems to believe him and he didn’t press on instead he threw his over Youngbae’s shoulder and the two started to walk to their next class.

“So are you coming over tonight?” Jiyoung asked.

“Oh...not tonight sorry. I have...er...something to take care of” Yongbae said while scratching the back of his head.

“Man, you always have something to do” Jiyoung complained.

“Sorry...maybe next time” Youngbae said.

-o-

“Hey! Bom you are coming over tonight right?” Chaerin asked.

“Oh...I totally forgot about that. I am so sorry but I’m busy” Bom said with a sad smile on her face.

“You are so busy these days!” Minzy complained.

“I’m sorry but I promised to help out my mom tonight” Bom made an excuse.

“You are no fun” Dara said.

“I’m really sorry you guys but I really can’t”

-o-

Bom walked next to Youngbae who was smiling at her while she talked about her day. It was date night for the two of them and they had gone out for dinner at a local restaurant and they were now walking home under the night sky.

“They were really angry when I said I couldn’t make it” Bom said with a small pout on her face.

“I’m sure they aren’t angry at you” he said as he squeezed her hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter