Chapter 2

I Would
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taekwoon..."

 

"Hakyeon..."

 

I stood there watching him looking at me in shock. As much as I wanted to run and take him into my arms, I know I couldn't. Not when he is now being embraced by another man and their child. I looked at Hongbin hugging him, feeling jealous of the fact he is able to do that when that position is suppose to be mine and the boy is suppose to be my son.

"Umma the ahjussi bought your favorite flowers", I heard Leo said tugging Hakyeon's hands towards him. Hakyeon looked at me with confused expression but smiled towards his son. 

"Haha Leo slow down I'm still carrying some groceries", Hakyeon said trying to balance his walking while holding a bag of groceries.

"Leo please behave umma will not be happy if he see's you get hurt. Now be a good boy and help your N umma carry some groceries." I heard Hongbin say to Leo who only nodded and helped Hakyeon who only stood there looking at me.

"I'm sorry about that Mr...."

"It's ok. Taekwoon, Jung Taekwoon", I said and saw Hongbin tensed and looked at Hakyeon before looking at me. But this time Hongbin was not looking friendly at all, he looked at me with cold eyes and and his smile was gone.

"Mr. Jung I suggest you can leave now. Thank you for coming here in Starlight Flower Shop but I do hope you won't come again", He said seriously and his lips were pressed into a thin line.

I only nodded not daring to speak and only looked at Hakyeon but he just turned his head away.

 

Again as I was about to leave the door of the shop opened revealing a tall man with a baby face. He smiled at me and I only nodded back.

"I'm home!", the man said.

"Umma!", I heard Leo say. Isn't Hakyeon his umma? Why is he calling this man his umma? I was confused but everything seems to click when I saw the man come to Hongbin and gave him a kiss.

"Yeobo what's wrong?", the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter