Chapter 1

I Would
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bell chimed as the door of the shop is being opened. The man from the counter smiled revealing his dimples making his features look handsome and approachable.

"Good morning sir! Welcome to Starlight Flower Shop! I'm Hongbin, how may I help you?", the man said still smiling.

The man only looked at Hongbin his face is blank and unreadable. Hongbin felt uneasy from the guys' steady gaze, as if he is looking through his soul.

"Do you have Lilies?", the man spoke softly and if Hongbin has poor hearing he would have not heard him, his voice is quite in contrast from his looks.

"Yes sir we have, how many would you like?", Hongbin asked as he showed the man towards one side of the store where the lilies are located.

"A dozen please", the man said eyeing the flowers. Hongbin nodded before taking a dozen from the container.

"Would you like to make a note for it sir?", Hongbin asked but the man just shook his head and watched Hongbin prepare the flowers.

"Appa!", they heard a boy squealed as he runs towards Hongbin.

Hongbin stopped what he's doing to catch the boy running towards him.

"Aigooo Leo-yah your home. How was school?", Hongbin smiled lifting the boy allowing him to kiss his cheek.

"It was great appa. I got a star from teacher because I was a good boy", Leo said showing his appa the back of his hand with a stamp on it.

"Wah! That's so nice! So you've been a good boy then. I'm proud of you!"

"Umma and I went to buy some ice cream. Can we eat it now appa?", the boy asked cutely.

"Haha ok but after dinner or your umma will be mad"

"Yay! Ok appa!"

"Where's your umma by the way", Hongbin asked looking around.

"Oh umma went to get the groceries from the car"

"Ok go sit down for a while. I will finish this then we go help umma, ok?", Hongin said as he put the boy down.

"Sorry about that sir, I will finish this fast"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter