Chapter 3

I Would
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He drowned himself with work. After seeing Hakyeon once again, all the feelings he chose to leave behind and forget surfaced again in an instant. He knows he has no right to claim him again after what he did 4 years ago.

 

~flashback~

"Why? Tell me Woonie, why?", Hakyeon clung to him crying.

"I just don't feel the same way as before Hakyeon", Taekwoon said pushing the smaller man away from him.

Hakyeon fell to the ground crying even more.Taekwoon was about to leave the door but Hakyeon stopped him.

"Woonie please don't leave me. This is just a joke right? Woonie you know I love you and I know you l--"

"NO! Can't you accept it Hakyeon! I don't love you!", Taekwoon shouted and pushed Hakyeon away but the latter just keeps clinging to him.

"No! I don't believe you! I know you love me! Are your parents pressuring you? Is that why you are leaving me?!", Hakyeon desperately cried to Taekwoon who only kept his distance with the other.

"No Hakyeon! I just don't love you like I thought. I was just experimenting with my preferences when you came along and now I realize I'm straight!", Taekwoon shouted at Hakyeon taking him by the collar of his shirt before pushing him on the floor crying even more.

"Everything we did was just an experiment to you?!", Hakyeon asked in disbelief in the midst of his tears.

Taekwoon stopped by the door and looked at Hakyeon emotionless.

"Yes and get it into your head. But I must thank you for the experiences and the lessons."

Upon hearing that Hakyeon paled and speechless. 

"By

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter