just missing you.

( VIXX Drabbles Dustbin )

The script had been flipped left and right repeatedly by the owner. He walked around the waiting room, mouthing lines that he had to memorize. Surely, it was not a hard thing for him, since he had been memorizing so many things for the past years. He started imagining how he would act the lines out later on the stage. s had said before that it'd be fascinating to see him had that kind of personality. Spoiled and over-confident, not really his things, man.

"How is it going?", somebody patted his shoulder from behind. Turned out to be the senior actor there.

He smiled, waving the script on his hand. "Going well, sunbaenim. I am really nervous now."

The senior laughed while pointing to a big poster on the wall. He went closer to it and touched where his picture was. "Being here was my dream and is still my dream. Standing on the stage and watching people's amazed and twinkling eyes are my life."

He nodded as he stood beside his senior. That great man beside him had dedicated his life in musical industry for years, yet, he hadn't lost his spirit. It's why he admired him so much, feeling very honoured to stand on the same stage later.

"I have experienced what you feel now, being nervous is never good. But, it can motivate you to do better. Just let all of your hidden self out later, ok?", the senior squeezed his shoulder to give him strength.

"I understand, sunbaenim. Thank you very much. I believe I can do well later", he smiled and bowed deeply to show his sincerity.

His senior grinned, raised his thumb up and went out of the waiting room.

 

"One thing has been solved", he said to himself, "the other thing still matters."

His phone was laying there, untouched and didn't show any activities either. Except s calling him in the morning until his ears were all hot, nothing had come to his message box. He took the phone and swiped the screen to unlock it. Praying, well no, hoping there would be a thing there wasn't that bad right?

1 new message - 11:34 pm
Tap to read.

He blinked. The message arrived one hour ago. How come he didn't hear the tone?
Tapping the screen in curiosity, lines of messages was shown.

 

from : ______

Annyeong?
I'm afraid that I'm bothering you. I don't, right? ; ;
Umm, can I visit you later at the backstage?
If I am allowed to, of course ㅎㅎ


A big smile was formed spontaneously on his face. He typed a quick reply for it.

to : ______

Hey.
You are bothering me, yes. ㅎ I'm kidding.
You never bothered me. Sure, why not?
Just find the staff and tell them who're you.

 

Sent. He sat on the sofa, back to memorizing his lines while waiting for the reply.
One minute passed. No reply.
Five minutes passed. Still no reply.

"Is she asleep or-", the message tone cut his self argumentation that was just about to start.

from : ______

ㅠㅠㅠ흐 I think I really bothered you,eh.
What do you mean by telling them who I am?
Do you think they will let me in? -_-''

This girl is a really fun subject to be teased. He again typed out a paragraph of reply.

to : ______

Hahaha, sorry for late reply though.
Tell your name, that simple. I've informed the staff before, well-
in case you think to come. And, you really want to : )

 

A few minutes later, somebody knocked on the door. He opened it and a big box appeared suddenly in front of his face.

"Food delivery !", you shouted. He pushed the box down to see your face, staring at you with a kind of unexplainable expression. Is this man in front of you angry? Happy? Or none of them?

"Umm, hello, hehe~ I am here to bring you food to eat and I hope I'm not bothering?", you scratched the back of your head. He only pulled you inside without any words being spoken.

"Are you there, Jung Taekwoon? Leo? Lee Youngjae?", you asked him carefully, controlling the volume of your voice.

Leo took over the box you brought, put it on the table and gave you a hug. You was shocked at his action.
"Are you okay?"

"I was waiting for your message, ____. But, I read it late..", you chuckled at what he said. "Then? Are you happy because I am here?"

He smiled. A smile that had been melting your heart as always. It's just like, he could make you feel comfortable and secure.

"Can I just hug you again?", he whispered, sounded a bit pleading though.

Well, this man. You shook your head, smiling and opened your arms for him.

"I miss you", he said, hugging you tightly.

 


Notes : Omg. Finally, I can write a drabble again !
I'm really sorry because I've been like abandoning all my stories, not this also, because of assignments and exams.
And, to ByungKitty- especially, because I have promised that I will write more story and only able to do it now. Sorry bb ;;

I hope you all enjoy this kinda fail drabble and see you in the next drabbles ~