a little bit cheesy.

( VIXX Drabbles Dustbin )

Two highschool girls were talking to each other, sometimes squealing and nodding their heads frantically. One of them touched both of her cheeks and smiled dreamily. The other girl stomped her feet in excitement and flailed around. It's not a rare view since the trend of Kpop groups had been entering the entertainment world.

"I know right ! They are so perfect ! Kyaa~," said the girl with long wavy hair. Her friend responded in the same tone as her.

"Yeaaah~ I want to go to their concert again ! It's so sad that it's only a few days and I could only attend one.."

You flipped another page of the novel you were reading. Although you'd already worn a headphone and put the music volume a bit higher, you could still hear what those girls beside your table talked about. You concluded easily that they were fangirling about a certain boyband among dozen of boybands these days.

"Heh, I wish I still can fangirl like that," you mumbled. Things had gotten more hectic since you entered university, no time to hang out with your old friends or keep updating about your favorite groups. Tasks would pile up everyday and deadline marks filling your calendar. Your mom even said that you looked thinner than before which was a good thing but also a bad thing. Your face looked older as the effect.

"And, and- did you look at Bin oppa's arms? Uwaaah, his biceps are not a joke !," the pig-tailed hair girl squealed.

"Eung! He surely has worked out a lot !," the other nodded in agreement.

Your lips formed a faint smile. To hear girls fangirling like that was really fun, you could feel how sincere they were as fans of the idol group. And, you finally knew which group became the topic in their convo. Not really good, you thought.

Your hand went inside your bag to find your cellphone. Opening the inbox, you found a new message there.

"Good, he's late. I still have time to warn him," you quickly typed a reply to that message and prepared to leave the cafe.

When you were outside already, your phone vibrated in the pocket. "Hello."

"Hello, ______. Why did you text me not to come to the cafe so sudden?," the voice of a man was heard from the opposite.

"Ah, that. I will tell you the detail later, hahaha," you laughed, "where are you now?," you said while observing the environment around you. Moving from the cafe, you stepped in front of a karaoke place because that's the only place which wasn't really crowded at that hour.

"I'm like..10, 9," the voice paused, "5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Nah, I'm behind you now."

You were startled when somebody patted your back. There stood a tall figure with well formed posture, wearing his hooded jacket. His dimples were showing as he smiled widely at you. "Lee Hongbin, you really got me a heart attack", you sighed while patting your chest. Hongbin let out a laugh before he pulled you into a hug.

"How's my girl doing? You look so thin nowadays, don't you think so? I think I was patting the wrong person," he said, chuckling at the end.

"Congratulation, you are the 100th person who says like that to me", you hit him playfully. He dodged your last hit and wrapped your hand in his instead. Leaning towards you, he whispered, "You don't miss me, baby?"

Your eyes widened at his words. Grasping what he said, you whispered back. "I don't miss you. I only thought about you everytime, every moment. Ok, that's a bit cheesy, meh."

Hongbin laughed heartily once again then leave a quick peck on your lips. "Cheesy girl I got here. Now, let's find another place to talk and spill what you wanted to tell me earlier. About why we shouldn't meet at the cafe," he entwined his fingers with yours and pulled you to follow him.


Notes :  Hi. Back with a short yet lame drabble, after months not updating. I guess writer block has infected me and I can't even find the right words to make a story. sobs.
I hope you like this drabble featuring Hongbean the Almighty Beanpod and see you in upcoming drabbles !