two in the morning.

( VIXX Drabbles Dustbin )

That was still early in the morning when the alarm on your phone rang loudly. You groaned, pulling the blanket up only to cover all of your body. It went silent for a moment then rang about 5 minutes later. Half-heartedly, you shoves the blanket away and grabbed the phone which was on the mini drawers beside your bed. The monitor blinked numerous times so you had to squint your eyes to see the reminder there.

02.00
Make bento at 5!


Bento? Your brows furrowed while you was trying to gather your consciousness. Five seconds had passed and you still stared blankly at the monitor. It took you almost a minute when you finally let out a long 'Ah'. You shook your head, regretting to set the alarm so early. The digital clock showed that it was only 2 o'clock. "Better go back to sleep", you mumbled and threw yourself on the bed. Sleep sneakily caught you in a few seconds.

You was so into a deep sleep that you got overslept for minutes. Just then, the alarm rang and snapped you back to reality. Looking at the clock, you face-palmed then rushed to the bathroom to clean yourself. You dressed quickly, ran to the kitchen and stood mindlessly in front of the fridge. "What am I going to make?", you thought as you observed inside the fridge. Eggs, a pack of sausages, some vegetables and fruits. Those ingredients left you choice to make a simple typical bento. Or that was the only menu you could think to make. You were so disappointed because you wished you could make more special one.

An hour later, you was already on the bus, dozing off because you didn't have anything to do. Your phone rang, the monitor showed the caller's name there. "Yoboseyo", the person who called you suddenly laughed. You raised a brow at the response.

"Yah! What's so funny of?", you exclaimed. Some passengers looked at you and you smiled shyly as an apology.

The person on the opposite kept laughing. "Yaaah~ Why are you laughing?" You tapped a card onto the scanner and got off the bus.

"Nothing _____-ah, you only sound so sleepy, hahahaha~", he replied then continued his endless unique laugh.

Mumbling something, you cut the call off and looked around you. Ken told you to meet him at the park near his dorm yesterday, which successfully put you two in a debate of nonsenses in the end. Why did he choose a very obvious place? You couldn't really understand whether your boyfriend was grasping the risk or he just chose as he pleased.

Walking under the shade of trees, you looked around carefully to find that certain tall figure with his black puffy -it was really thick and soft as you remembered- hair. He's still nowhere to be seen. You pulled the cellphone out of your pocket and decided to call him when you felt a pair of hands pinching your cheeks from behind.

The hands patted your cheeks and you heard somebody said, "They're still so pinchable,eh?"

"Lee Jaehwan!", you shouted. He stood there with that chicken story character like smile on his face. "Waeyo, ______-ah? Aren't you happy to see your handsome boyfriend here?"

"He? You still ask that after you laughed at me and pinched my cheeks so hard, huh?"

Ken didn't answer your question and grabbed the bag you were holding. He looked inside it then took out the bento box. "What is this?", he tilted his head. You puffed your cheeks. "Bento. I noticed that you have gotten so skinny lately. It's not really interesting to have a skeleton boyfriend."

Once again, a big smile was plastered on his face. He put the bento back and cupped your face. "Aigoo~~ I am definitely really handsome to have a very caring girlfriend like you. Kamsahamnidang, ______-ah!", he left a quick peck on your lips.

Your eyes widened because of the sudden thing. He let out a laugh for -you didn't know how many times already and pulled you to sit beside him. He looked so happy when he opened the bento box. "I'm sorry it's only like that, I forgot to buy some ingredients beforehand.."

Ken messed your hair with both of his hands. "I couldn't have asked much, baby. Saranghae."

***