Appas with Yoogeun.

One happy family.

First day with Yoogeun, The Appas don't know what to do, they were confused if they're gonna bring Yoogeun to the mall, to the park, to the zoo or in any tourist spot places in Korea.

"Oy~! Where are we going to bring Yoogeun?" Onew was bothered by his thought on where to bring Yoogeun.

"Maybe at the mall?" Minho suggested.

"Maybe at the zoo or park?" Taemin said.

"Well you're suggestions would work. But I think we should bring him to the park." Key gave his opinion.

"You guys~! We'll just ask Yoogeun where." Jonghyun was really annoyed by their suggestions.

"Lil' Yoogeun?" Key said, "where do you wanna go this day?"

"I would like to go to the mall, and if you would agree, I would like to go swim at the beach," Yoogeun didn't really care if his appas don't want to, "I just really want to be with you appas."

"You're still as sweet as before Yoogeun." Taemin told Yoougeun.

"Sure Yoogeun, we'll go to every places you want!" Minho said.

They went to the mall, and buy clothes for Yoogeun and then they bought an ice cream. Yoogeun was so happy. His face was covered with joy and laughter. 

Yoogeun and his appas went directly to the beach. There! They swam and swam and swam. His appas can't really describe what they're feeling on their first day with Yoogeun. And at the beach, Yoogeun's appas played with him for the whole day. And for more consecutive weeks, specifically 5 weeks, Yoogeun's appas went to hang out with him, wherever he wants to go, they enen went to the park for picnic, they went camping in the wilds and they went fishing too. So much fun occured. As a month and a week goes by, Key & the other appas felt the loneliness. In four weeks Yoogeun's going back to Georgia.