Yoogeun's back in Korea!

One happy family.

By 4:45pm Yoogeun's gonna be back in Korea, of course his appas are excited! The SHINee were waiting in the airport 2 hours before Yoogeun's arrival. Each of the oppas brought a gift for Yoogeun. Both Key & Taemin's present are teddy bears, Onew's present is a shirt, while Minho's gift is a racecar, and Jonghyun's gift are, helicopter toy and a picture album, with all of SHINee's memories with Yoogeun.

********************* 5pm************************

At last. After a couple of years without seeing his oppas, Yoogeun's back. He's already 9 years old.

"Appas!" Yoogeun shouted.

"Yoogeun?" Key wasn't sure if it was really Yoogeun, Key thought Yoogeun is still a child.

"Key! Key... he sure is Yoogeun!" Taemin told Key.

"Boy, he grew fast." Jonghyun said.

"I know." Key,agreed, he still coudn't believe what he's seeing, froma baby Geun, to a teenage-looking Yoogeun.

As Yoogeun, and his mom, CL, walkeed closely to SHINee, Key's fresh tears dropped.

"Oy~?! Key? Why are you crying?" Onew, bumped his shoulder to Key's.

*******************SILENCE OCCURED****************

All of them were staring at Yoogeun. Key's tears rushed down through his chin, Jonghyun and Minho comforted Key.

"Appas? Don't you remember me?" Yoogeun, was freaked out, and wondering why SHINee was staring at him.

"Yes! Yes, we do." Key said, emotionally.

The SHINee members gave their present to Yoogeun. Yoogeun was so happy. Then, he open his luggage and took something, a letter for his Appas, Key was really touched, and so as Onew, his teardrops rushed trhrough his chin. The whole SHINee we're emotional.

"Key, no worries I'll leave Yoogeun with you for 2 months" CL, Yoogeun's mom happily agreed to let Yoogeun sleep with them.

The appas were really excited, happy & kind of sad, cause they won't get to hang out with Yoogeun for so long.