Chapter 2: Goodbye

You Are My Something

"Y-you...How dare you do this t-to us..." The old aged man tried to say without showing his fear but most importantly, his disappointment. 
"How dare me?" The man laughed, "Why can't I do this? Since I got married to this family you guys treated me like trash, dirt, and a low life. Just because I was born poor. Because I was born different, Because my parent had abandoned me since I was young. You guys are nothing but selfish, inconsiderate monsters that only care about money!" The man stared at the old couple with hate and anger. 
"Let them go!" A woman yelled from across the room. Her eyes filled up with tears. Seeing the man she loved, the man she married, the man she cared for the most turned in to a beast right in front of her. A single tear  drop flowed down to her cheek. It slowly touched the corner of . She taste the bitter savor of the tear she cried for that monster. 
"Let them go? If I let them go then I can't get what I want can I? I want me, no 'us', to be happy together honey." He said as he smirked. The woman hated him, he disgust her, everything good about him all disappeared. 
"I hate you." The woman said with tightened jaws. 
"You hate...me? I thought...you loved me?" The man said," I did everything...for you." He started walking toward her, "I gave you everything I had...Just why...WHY!" He grabbed the woman by her hair and lifted her up. "All these years, I have sacrificed everything for you! I did everything for you! And now you don't love me!" He slammed her back on to the floor. 
"GET AWAY FROM HER!" The old yelled at the man. "YOU MONSTER GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" The man took out a gun and he shot the old man.
"Ho-oney...? What's..happening r-right now...?" The old blinded woman asked as she stretch out her hand to reach for her beloved one. 
"DAD! YOU MONSTER GIVE ME MY DAD BACK!" 
"What...Sunmin ah...what's going on...Yah Honey...where are you...?" Her voice started to raise.
"Mom...don't worry...dad is...ok..." She said trying to calm her mother down
"Honey...HONEY!" The older woman started screaming and calling out to her husband. After  a few second, she touched the clothing of her husband. Her hand travel up toward his chest. When she reached his chest, she felt something that felt like water but not quite water.  "Honey...What is this on your shirt...?" Her voice tremble as she prepare for the worst. The man whispered in the woman's ear.
"One down, three to go." He smirked and puts the gun in the woman's mouth to prevent her from making a sound. He stood up and walked back toward the blinded woman. He looked down at the helpless lady and kicked the body of his "Father-in-Law" and smirked "We don't need any abnormal individuals in this family." He grabbed the old woman forcefully by the upper part of her arm and bragged her toward the balcony.
 "YAH WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING! LET GO O-OF ME!" The woman screamed and tries to break off his grip but nothing worked, "LET ME GO!" The younger woman spit out the gun and started screaming for her mom. 
"MOM! LET GO OF HER YOU MONSTER!" The chains around her wrist banged against the tv table
"SUNMIN AH! SUNMIN!"
"MOM!"
"SHUT UP YOU TWO!" The man yelled and pushed to older woman off the balcony.
"MOM!"


"Yah Changjo don't you have to go in now?" The woman laughed as the younger one plants kisses on her neck.
"Don't worry...they can wait..."
"You're such a bad son." The older before they start kissing each other passionately. After a few second, the older woman opened her eyes and it was then that she saw a old woman falling off the front balcony. She pushed Changjo away and her eyes turned wide.
"Noona?"
"C-Changjo-Ah...I j-j-ust s-sa-saw..."
"Saw what?"
"An o-old lady f-fall-falling off y-your...balcony..."
"What? Are you sure Noona?"
"Yes I am! The woman did fall down! And there was a man standing behind her wearing a pair of glasses!"
"What...?" Changjo became confused, "What do you a man? A old woman? The only old woman is my Grandmother and she should be in her bed not on the balcony..."
"But I did see her! Just go check!"
"Ok...If I have to prove you wrong." Changjo went out the car and open his front gate. He walked toward the balcony and looked up and not seeing anything. "That's weird...Why are the curtains closed? Mom would always leave them open in the morning..." As he got closer and closer his heart started getting really tense and his heartbeat became faster. Just then he saw his old blinded grandmother lying on the grass on the edge of dying. "Grandma!?" Changjo ran toward her and hold his grandmother against his body and lifted her up so she's resting on his arm. "Grandma can you hear me?"
"Chang...Jo? Is that really you?"
"Yes Grandma...its me..."
"Run Child...Run..."
"What? Why?"
"Just run child...its no...safe...here..."
"Why? Dad called me back...is he not home?"
"He's...the...problem..." Her breath became heavy and slow
"What? Grandma we have to get you to a hospital now!"
"No...there's...no...time.......anymore..."
"But Grandma!"
"Just........run..........run...............away.......................from...................here............" The old woman's eyes closed and her body slanted down a bit.
"Grand-ma...?" Chnagjo touched the ice cold body and started to panic. "Grandma!? Answer me!" He loudly said trying to keep it down so anyone from above won't hear him. He gently puts down his grandmother's body and walked soullessly back to the car. He stood in front of the door without going in. The woman rolled down the window and looked at him weirdly.
"Changjo? Did anything happen?"
"Noona..."
"Yes...?"
"Call the cops." After he said that he ran back in to the house without thinking about a plan or sorting out what is going on. All he could think about is his mother and only his mother. 


A/N: OTL SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE SOONER>< I was a bit busy...and yes..school is the problem XD But I finally finished this chapter and I am really sorry for my ugly and horrible grammar...I am just sorry ._. But I  hope you get most of the thing I was trying to say XD but yeah this is basically it and I hope you enjoy it XD 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!