Chapter 1: Last Day

You Are My Something

She shuffled in the bed as she heard him getting out and changing into his clothes. She rubbed her eyes and saw his strong and defined upper body and smiled. Thinking that he was all hers. All of his body, look, and wealth.

"Leaving already?" She asked him as she got off the bed and back hugged him seducingly. As she kissed his neck he gave her a mocking smirk and pushed her on to the bed. She was expecting him to crawl on top of her like a slave but he didn't. She looked up and he was fully dressed and was looking at himself in the mirror while fixing his hair. "Where are you going?" She asked him but he didn't say a thing. He went over to the sofa, steping over the girl's clothes, and grabbed his jacket. "Yah! Aren't you listening!?" She said loudly grabbing the blanket to cover her body as she stood up. He signed and gave the girl a disgusted look and then smirked. He walked back to the girl and pushed her against the wall. He kissed her on the lips but all she felt was an icy, cold touch from a thief.

"Anywhere but here." He said and walked out the room. She dropped to the ground looking at the door as it closed. She tightened her jaws and on the top of her lungs she screamed,

"JO CHANG JO!!!" 

 

Changjo got down to the lobby and a car drove up in front of him. The window on the passenger seat rolled down and a woman in her early 20's smiled at him. He smiled at her and went into the car. After he sat down, she lean in toward him and kissed him gently on the cheek. The woman giggled as she sat back down on her seat.

"Did you have fun? With that girl."

"Don't talk about it, she piss me off." He looked out the window. The older woman smiled and started driving down the road.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked him

"First let's get something to eat," He gave her a seductive smile, "and then to the usual place." He whispered into her ear.

"Yah don't you have school today? Don't you have to go?"

"It's not like they can do anything to me."

"But isn't it your responsibility as a student to go?"

"But I want to speng my day with you noona." He said She smiled at him. Just as they were about to arrive at the resturant, Changjo's cell phone ranged. "Hello?"

"Yah Jo Changjo where are you?"

"Dad? I'm at school, why?"

"Can you come home right now?"

"Now?" Changjo eyed the woman and she mouthed "why?"

"Yes now, it's...urgent..." Changjo's dad said and hanged up before Changjo could speak again. 

"Ashhi...noona I'm sorry but my dad said it is urgent."

"Aw...It's ok maybe next time. Do you want me to drop you at your house?"

"Yea that would be great noona." Changjo said with a smile and kissed her gently on the cheek as she turned around toward Changjo's house.

 

A/N otl sorry for the late late late late start of the story XD I hope you enjoy it tho ouo He ain't our innocent Chnagjo here hurhurhur Chapter two will porbably be late too XD I'm sorry but I'll do my best...