Salvation or Mistake

You Are My Something

"You want me to call the cops? But why Changjo?"

"I don't know just call them!" Changjo shouted at the older woman and stormed back into his house. He walked to the front door and opened it and it made a loud click sound. The sound was clear from upstair and the man grinned in happiness and delight.

"Guess who's back?" He playfully sings the looked at the tear covered woman and stuffed with a towel to prevent her form making any sounds. She made muffling sounds as she struggles to warn her son. "Changjo? Is that you?" The man gave her a last grin and left to go downstair. 

"Yeah it's me dad...why did you call me home?" Changjo puts on his poker face and acted as if everything was normal. 

"Well, it's really nothing...I just wanted to talked to you about somehting."

"Well, couldn't you wait until school ended?"

"Well, son, this matter can not wait a minute longer. Why don't you come up here and we'll talk about it"

"Yeah sure but I'll just go get a glass of water in the kitchen and I'll be right up there."

"Ok then, I'll be waiting right here...for you..." He grinned at his son as Changjo left for the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Changjo pretended to take out a glass and opened the tap water. He knew that his grandpa had hid a gun in the kitchen before but he couldn't remember specifically where he had put it. After a few opening and closing here and there, he finally found the gun but before he could reach for it, he heard a gun loading sound behind him.

"What are you doing Changjo? Looking for something?" From the coner of his eyes he could see his dad pointing the gun at him with one hand and held his mother by the hair with the other. 

"Dad...what are you doing with mom..." Changjo didn't dare to turn around to look at the devil who had overtake his father. 

"Nothing really, we were just talking and she had some disagreements with me..." He's pitch went up as he said it and Changjo could hear his mom cried out in pain behind that towel. Without moments to think Changjo grabbed the gun and shoot a bullet. However, his father saw what he was doing and pulled the trigger and shot Changjo in his right arm. 

"You son of a what the hell do you think you're doing!" He screamed "Do you want to rebel against me like those two old idiots and this ing stupid woman!" Changjo cried out in pain and grabbed his wound putting pressure on it. In the moment of his rage, the woman broke free from the towel and bite the man in the arm which he held the gun. 

"Changjo now!" She screamed and Changjo pointed his gun at he dad but he couldn't pull the trigger. "What are you doing!? Shoot him!?"

"You !" He slapped her across the face and made her fell on the floor.

"Mom!" Changjo screamed still afraid to pull the trigger.

"Shoot Changjo! Shoot this madman!"

"Shut up!" He grabbed the gun and pointed it to the woman's head "Do you think he can just shoot me? I'm his 'father'. I have been there since he was young! Why! Because his real father isn't there!" The man laughed. "He can't kill me...he doesn't have the gut." 

"Mom!" Changjo's hands begins to shake uncontrolablly. 

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry Changjo." His mom looked at her son and started to cry. She then glared back at the laughing man and shouted "Why don't you just kill me then! Kill me now you monster!" the amn stopped laughing.

"No don't you dare kill her!"

"Kill me now!" Both Changjo and his mother are screaming opposite statements and the room was full with their cries and screams. BANG. Suddenly silence filled the room and the body of the woman fell on the floor and blood soon spread on the wooden floor. 

"Why!?" Changjo lost his cool and pulled the trigger at the man. Not once, not twice, but three time aiming for the man's heart. After the three shot, the man fell on the ground and the gun in his hand dropped to the ground. Changjo also fell down on the floor and tears blurred his vision. WIthout knowing how long, he saw people in black vast burst into the kitchen and then he closed his eyes.

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating guys>< I know it might not be the best chapter so I'm sorry>< I just want the sad stuff to move on... but I hope you kinda liked it??? I'll try to update more again...I hope I can keep this promise this time><