Yang Ae Young (3rd member)

SETE/SKLilac (New SM Girl Group) - Apply Open!

 

 

 

Username; Lalalalala

Character Name; Yang Ae-Young

Nickname; Bunny

DOB; 13/8/1994

Place Of Birth; Japan

Age; 17

Ethnicity; Full Korean 

Blood Type; B 

She is clumsy at time. She can fall down wherever whenever. But, weirdly when it is required for her to be serious, all these clumsiness will disappear and her charismatic side will appear. She had natural talents in playing musical instruments .Although she's talkative, sometimes she had her moment which she loves to be alone under a shaded tree or in her room.She feels that romantic movie is really boring and can't stand to see people to be lovey dovey in front of her. She hates to see people pretend to be something else just for the sake of impressing people. She loves carrots a lot since her mom used to cook at least one dishes with a lot of carrots in it. The things that she treasures the most will be her family and friends. But, if the one she trusted hurt her badly, it is hard for her to forgive them. She hates waiting a lot, so if it isn't worth for her to wait, she will not wait at all. Talks really fast when she feels excited. When she is sad or angry, she will try to calm herself down by humming a cheerful song. But, if she can't take it anymore, she will directly approach the one she's angry with. When she's really stressed out and have a lot of problems, she can really sleep easily, anytime anywhere.. ( Even while standing... )She can't stand awkward or quiet atmosphere. She will start talking non-stop when this happened or even try to plot a prank on someone. She hates darkness a lot, cause she once trapped in a elevator when she was small.  

Likes

Bunnies

Animals 

Ocean

Sport

Music

Theme parks

Composing

Carrots

Taking walks 

Ice cream

Waffles

Singing

 Dislikes

Being alone

Arrogant People

Frogs

Darkness 

Awkwardness 

Mathematics

Smokers

Vegetables (except carrots)

 Hobbies

Taking a walk

Swimming

collecting Bunny related things

Playing the Piano/Violin

Gaming

Sewing

Singing

 Habits

To arrange the shoes at the door

Taking a bath before sleeping

Biting her nails

Talking in her sleep

 

Parents; Yang SangHyun (Father) & Yang Chung Ae (mother)  

 Siblings

Yang Seung Ho (Older brother)  

  Friends

F (x) Sulli

B2ST Junhyung

 Stage Name 

Ae Young

 

Band Persona; y Cutie 

Personal Fan Club Name

Wazzupdoc

Personal Fan Club Color; Orange

Position; Lead Vocal

Partner

Bang Cheol Yong (Mir) age 20. The two love birds in their world both met through Ae Young's brother she would sometimes go and watched him practice before their debut. They are both showing signs that they like each other, but Seung Ho is very protective over his sister and as for Mir, his scared to make the first move.  

 

Ex-Partner; SHINee's Lee Taemin 18

Yang Ae Young has one rival Sohee has always been jealous towards Ae young after he debut. And wishs it was her rather than Ae Young.

 

Welcome Yang Ae Young