Lang Cho Hee (2nd member)

SETE/SKLilac (New SM Girl Group) - Apply Open!

 

 

 

 

Username;  IceColdBaby_

Character Name; Lang Cho Hee

Nickname; LC, ChoHee 

DOB; 1oth December 1996

Place Of Birth; Suwon, South Korea

Age; 15

Ethnicity; Full Korean 

Blood Type; A

She is very cute when she doesn't get what she wants she gets annoying so she annoys the people round her if that doesn't working she does a load of aegyo till it works. Her mother started off saying she was cute and when her mother didn't give her things Cho Hee started to do aegyo towards her mother. Over all Cho Hee is a very nice girl but not towards people she doesn't know they either look horrible themselves or they are horrible towards her. Cho Hee is not a shy person she likes to express herself to her friends and family also fans. Her fashion is simple shorts denim short and a large jumper to make her look cute if not then its either skinny and a normal t-shirt or a shirt sometimes she likes to wear trainers but mostly boots or flip flops. Cho Hee has trained for round 2 years she didn't know what she wanted to be when she was older till her mother took her to a ballet class she then found that it wasn't her thing she wanted to try something more energtic so she tried hip hop and pop and found it was perfect for her she then tried singing and when she did her voice was like a angel her mother had told her. Her training was hard and long but she didn't mind she would so anything to help her get better at what she wanted to do which was perform.

Likes

 aegyo

cupcakes

banana milk

ice cream

animals

singing

dancing

piano

family

 friends

books 

Dislikes

smokers

snobs

rain

snow

spiders

cheese

alcohol 

Hobbies

 singing

dancing

music

 poetry

 aegyo

being annoying

Habits

 Tapping her finger

 sticking her tongue out

playing with her hair when nervous

 

Parents; Lee Seung hyun (Father), Lee Dara (Mother)

Siblings; single child

Friends; SHINee Key, MBLAQ Mir, F (x) Krystal, Super Junior Henry

Stage Name; LC

 

Band Persona; Aegyo queen 

Personal Fan Club; AegyoLC

Personal Fan Club Color; Baby Blue

Position; Maknae

Partner

SHINee Taemin 18 they met through Key. Taemin and her also met in the dance studio they started fighting on who to have the dance room since they both wanted the same pratice room they soon became close friends and now are both crushing on each other but both think its too early to be in a serious relationship. 

Ex-Partner; none  

 Rivals; none  

 

 

Welcome Lang Cho Hee