My Yatterman 4/4

My Yatterman

 

The real joy of being in love is the “enjoyable time where you feel all airy thinking of the person you like –Sho Sakurai

 

Nino told me everything

 

It was raining.

 

Sho Sakurai was locked in his room. He was lying on his bed thinking how heavens loved him. It poured heavy drops the day after he was dumped. To avoid negative thoughts he made himself believe that, it was the only thing he could do to lessen the pain inside his broken heart. . He knew from the start that that girl didn’t like him, but he insisted, so maybe he deserved to feel this

 

His band mates, worried about him headed to his house, to give comfort in anyway. Sakurai appreciated their efforts, but he doubted if it could help. From this moment, no one could heal him.

 

“Stop mourning, let’s party!” Aiba suggested.

Sakurai smiled, accepting the idea. Right away, they did a house party. They sung non-stop in karaoke! They also ate and drunk. [Since Sakurai’s mom was there and they had work later, they preferred soft drinks rather than alcohol and besides it still morning]

 

“Sorry to interrupt, but can you stop this for a while, my favorite program is about to start” said Sakurai’s mom, begging.

Of course the boys followed. They even joined her in watching the program. It was a cooking show hosted by An. The guess was a university student named Yu Sakamoto.

 

Out of blue, Sakurai felt butterfly in his stomach. That was the first time he saw that girl, and she wasn’t a celebrity but Sakurai seemed falling for her. “I think I saw her before!” he whispered.

 

His band mates looked at him. “Sho, don’t tell us you’re…

 

As the camera focused Yu’s face Sho’s heart beat faster. Doki Doki Doki Doki

 

“Arienaitsuno!!!” Nino bit out, trying to convince Sho that his next target would result a heart break again, but Sho was already drowned in his dreamland.

 

“Mama!” he called.

“Yes dear?” his mother responded.

“I want to eat pecking duck”

 

From that day, Sho became determined to know more about that girl.

 

His FIRST way: Call the staff of Cooking Ways

 

 “Please let Yu Sakamoto guess in Cooking Ways again”

He even spent time in posting that request in many sites, of course hiding his identity.

 

Request GRANTED.

The day Sho learned about Yu Sakamoto’s next guesting, he planned to watch the taping, but failed because of his busy schedule. He even failed to watch the show on its regular time, but he did through internet.

 

After that, Sho made up his mind. He finally realized that his illusions won’t come true, so he decided not to think her anymore. His decision was approved by his friends.

 

After five months, things changed.

 Sho froze as he heard news about the newest host of Cooking Ways.

His band mates looked at him. They knew Sho’s five months effort in forgetting that girl would be useless.

 

“I want to see her, I want to talk to her, I want her!” Sho blabbed out.

Nino annoyed, poked his head. “Crazy!”

 

Still, Sho’s determination didn’t stop there. He planned ways to see the girl of his dreams.

 

FIRST WAY:

Go and watch her taping.

 

“Are you out of your mind? If you go there the reporters may spot you, which would cause an issue!” Matsujun advised.

 

“…And besides, our schedules are full” Ohno added.

FIRST WAY was IMPOSIBLE

 

SECOND WAY: “I can’t think anymore way to see her!” Sho complained patting his head. ‘You stupid head of mine, work, work!” he commanded.

 

“Sho-kun, you’re doing a Pino Chocolate commercial, right?” asked Sho while reading a magazine”

“Yes, by next month” Sho answered wondering why his friend asked that.

“Because it said here that Pino Chocolate is planning to get Yu-chan to do a commercial” said Nino, still looking at the magazine.

 

Sho grabbed the magazine and read it on his own.

 

Silence,

Then, a devilish smile flashed on Sho’s face.

 

****

“Actually, he almost died when he got your number” said Nino.

 

A long pause,

I didn’t know that Sakurai had same experience as mine. I never thought about that. I didn’t… since what I was thinking was only about myself.

I was selfish.

What would happen if Sho finish counting the M&M?

 

***

 

Sho repeated his counting.

 

“No matter how many times you repeat counting, green will remain 102 and red will remain 99” said Aiba convincing his friend to stop, but Sho continued.

 

***

 

“Sho-chan, you have visitor!” It was Nino.

 

“Nino, you’re here!” His band mates bit out, what made their surprise was my presence. I went there with Nino.

 

“Yu-chan…” Sho whispered.

 

“Guys, let’s leave them for a while” said Nino.

 

As they left, I approached Sho. I looked at him, and then to the M&M he was counting on the table.

“Are you done counting?”

 

Sho nodded as he smiled. “I understand if you’re answer is no, but I think I can’t give up that easy.”

 

I smiled then went closer to the table. I picked five green M8M and ate it.

 

“Yu-chan…”

 

I looked at him. “The number of green now is 97, and the red is 99. As I told you if there are more reds than green, my answer will be yes”

 

“Yu-chan…” Sho hugged me.

 

I smiled, I wondered how he would react if he found out that I used to be his fan.

 

As Sho broke from the hug, he held my hands and looked in my eyes. “I promise, you won’t regret saying yes… I love you!”

 

I nodded then stared at him.

 

As Sho moved his face towards me… I started to feel his warmth. Suddenly electricity ran all over my body.

I closed my eyes, ready to accept my first kiss, but…

 

“KBLOG!” A sound distracted us.

 

 The rest of Arashi members fell on the floor; it revealed that they were peeking from the start.

 

 

“You guys…” Sho was annoyed.

 I smiled thinking how nostalgic it was.

The mood, the feeling, the kiss, the distraction, it was included in my story.

 “Ne Sho-chan!” I called.

Sho turned to me.

 

 “Won’t you yelled “YATTA” and then transform?” I asked.

 

“Eh?” Sho got confused.

 

“Just kidding” I smiled.

 

It didn’t matter now if he was Yatterman or Sakurai Sho, what important to me… I found my prince charming

 

END

 

****

 

Q36. What do you become like when there’s somebody you like?
A: Well, I am a guy, I’ll do what I’m supposed to do… is what I want to be like. But without confessing straight away, I think I’d stow away my feelings for a while.


Sho-kun said “When I’m with friends and I start to notice that girl, I kind of get a bad attitude (laugh).

 


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

-First time writing a short story (It is shorter than my other fics…)

-This is also my first Sakurai Sho fanfic (in Kiss the Prince, Sho is my main character but it was still maotsujun)What I mean is this is the first fanfic I made where in I used the real Sakurai Sho (maybe I was out of character but… like what yu-chan said in the first part… “This is my version”

 

When I started writing fanfic (Kizuna) I was only hooked with Matsujun and Nino, (because of Gokusen, HYD and Stand Up!)

Thanks to Inoue Mao, I happened to know the other members. Since I like her, I watched her guesting in Himitsu no Arashi Chan, then started to like the other members, specially Sho Sakurai, and then I found out the Japanese version of Poor Prince, that was the start how I noticed him.

 

I thought I would be an Otaku for the rest of my life, but well…

Thanks for reading this!

Back to Maotsujun fanfic again.