THE START

30 Days (A CHANDARA FANFIC) ON-GOING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Late again Yeollie" Baekhyun greet him as he sits on his chair.

"Shut up Byun Baek!" he growl and place his head on his hand on the table.

"You're lucky that Mr. Lee is not in today or else you'll be in detention till night" Baekhyun laugh but Chanyeol didn't.

"Yahh~ Yoda!" Baekhyun screamed as he saw Chanyeol sleeping.

"Shut up, I'm sleepy" he place his bag on his head and doze off again. Baekhyun shook his head and start pressing his phone.

"Yahh, Bacon! Have you finished your English essay?" Jongdae walks towards them with phone in his hand.

"No and stop calling be bacon, you pabo!" he said and tapped Jongdae's forehead. Jongdae smiled and landed his eyes on sleeping Chanyeol.

"Awww~ The prince is sleeping~" he said dramatically as he place one of his arm on Baek's shoulder and another on his chest.

"Stop it pabo! You'll wake him up" Baekhyun pushed Jongdae's hand away.

"You're the one who talk so loud!" Jongdae said with a higher tone.

"You're the one who talk so much!" Baekhyun also rise his tone.

"You'll wake him up!"
"No! You will!"
"No!! You!!"
"No!!! You!!!" their tone get higher and higher.  Suddenly...

'PPAAAKKKK' Chanyeol slammed the table.

"You both are so ing noisy!" Chanyeol growled and walk out the room.

"Its your fault!" Baekhyun punched Jongdae's arm.
"No, its yours" Jongdae kicked his leg.
"No, You!" he punched his arm.
"No, You!" he kicked his leg.

"Stop it, Pabos! Or you'll end up being dragged to the hospital" Dara said. They stopped at once.

"Good boys" Dara said and tapped their head. Baekhyun pouted and Jongdae rolled his eyes.

"Where are you going?" Jongdae asked Dara who walks towards the door.

"Find Chanyeol. Its maths class soon" she said and walks out the door.

"Love~" Baekhyun hissed and Jongdae nodded.

*****

"Pabo! Why do they have to ruined my sleep?" Chanyeol growled and roughly closed the door as he reached the rooftop.

He scratched the back of his head and walks towards a little storage room to take his guitar.

"Dusty" he blows the dust and end up coughing when some dust enters his throat. He clear his throat and wipe away the spider web on the string.

"How long have I left you here?" he mumbled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter