THAT NIGHT

30 Days (A CHANDARA FANFIC) ON-GOING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minzyyyyyyyy!!" Dara screamed as Minzy answers her call.

"Yaa! Don't have to shout!" Minzy scold her. Dara giggled lightly.

"Mianhae~ I'm just so excited" Dara smiled.

"Waeyo? Excited wae?" Minzy asked, curiously.

"Chanyeol ask me to be his partner tonight!!" she screamed.

"Jinjja? Waahhhh!!" Minzy also screamed with her.

"Are you free right now?" Dara asked after they both have calmed down.

"Ne! Wanna go shopping?" Dara giggled, Minzy know her so well.

"I'll pick you up in 30minutes, arasso?"

"Keurae~" Minzy hang up the phone.

DARA'S POV

I walk to the bathroom excitedly, feeling butterflies in my stomach. I took a quick shower and wears a knee-length skirt with a blouse. I pull a few of my front hair and ponytail it to the right before I take my bag and walk down the stairs.

"Where are you going dear?" my mom asked me. I went to her and kissed her cheek.

"I have an invitation tonight. Sooo, I want to go shop some stuffs with Minzy"

"Ahh~ Keurae, take care dear"
I nodded as I wear my heels. I walk out to my white Nissan and start the engine. I can't help but smile widely... and to be honest my cheek kinda hurt.

****Flashback****

"Ne, I'm free tonight. Wae?" I raise one brow in confusion.

"Well, one of my hyungs has a birthday party tonight and everyone required to bring a partner..." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"So?"

"Would you...be my partner tonight?" My eyes widen, I'll probably jump in happiness if I want to show how I love to but I keep myself cool.

"Sure, what time?" I asked him, still trying really hard to hide my happiness.

"I'll pick you up at 8:00, where do you live?"

"Okay, in that neighbourhood" I pointed at rows of houses. He looked at me with both his eyebrows connected.

"What lot?"

"2A-3, wae?" I saw him smirk, making me curious.

"Well, I live at lot 3B-5 at the same neighbourhood!" I widen my eyes in surprised.

"Jinjja?"

"Ne! This is great! Are you okay if we just walk later? My car is on service" I smiled at him and nodded.

"That should be no problem, your hyung's house is around there too?" I asked him, he nodded...happily?

"Ne! Keurae, I'll walk you home today so that I get to know your house and doesn't ended up being a lost kid" I giggled and nodded.

"Arasso.." I said and lay my back to the wall. Chanyeol smiled and start plucking his guitar again. I stare at him without conscious, his white cheek, white teeth and beautiful eyes really got me.

"Dara yaa~" Chanyeol called my name. I rise my eyebrows.

"Wear pink today, arasso?" my eyebrows meet and my eyes wide open.

'Oh crap! I don't have anything pink!!'

END OF POV

"Try these on"Minzy hands in a cute knee-length pink dress with some silver colour to her. She nodded and walks towards the changing room.

"Eottae?" Dara spin around in front of her.

"Nice! I would buy this if I were you. It fits your body really well" Minzy praise her, making her blush.

"Eiii~ Arasso, I'll take this" Dara said and went into the changing room again.

"What about your shoes?" Minzy asked her as she hands the dress to the sales girl.

"Can't I wear sneakers instead?" Dara scratch her head. Minzy shook her head.

"No, at least wear a wedges if you don't want to wear heels" Minzy hands her a silver glittered wedged heels.

"Ohh~ yeippeoda!" Dara said as she wears it.

"See? It compliment your dress too" Minzy added. Dara nodded and give her best friend a hug.

"Thank you for helping me today, Minzy ahh~ if it isn't because of you, I probably wears a jeans with pink shirt and sneakers" Minzy giggled and tapped her head.

"That's what friends are for Sandara. No. That's what Best Friends are for" she said and smiled. Dara nodded and pull her hand to the cashier.

"What's next?" Minzy asked her as she pays for the stuffs.

"Urm, my hair?" Dara touches her long hair. Minzy nodded and take her to a saloon.

"Cut her hair a little and highlights her hair with light brown" Minzy said to the girl. The girl nodded and starts cutting Dara's hair.

"Dara yaa, I'm going to get something to drink" Minzy tapped her shoulder.

"Keurae, buy one for me" Dara pouts as she looks at Minzy through the mirror.

"Arasso, na karkaeyo" Minzy walks out the saloon.

"What is that girl to you? She even decides what to do with your hair" the hairstylist asks her as she cuts her hair. Dara smiled.

"She's my Unnie"

********

"Hyung!" Kyungsoo tapped his back, making him turned to him.

"Wae Kyungie?" he asked him.

"You're going to Luhan hyung's party?"

"Ne, you're coming too... right?" Chanyeol raise his right brow to him. Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his head.

"Well... Hira... We... “Kyungsoo hesitate to tell him.

"What's up with Hira and you?" Chanyeol look at him with a death glare.

"Oppa!" Chanyeol turned to his back and saw Hira ran towards him.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa" Hira greet him with a slight bow but she didn't even look at Kyungsoo who is obviously looking at her.

"Oh, Hira yaa~" Chanyeol said, awkward.

"Can you walk me home? I need to talk to you, ALONE" she strictly said the word 'alone'. Kyungsoo sigh heavily before nodded and walks away.

"What was that all about?" Chanyeol asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter