Please...

My Precious Nerd

The twelve of them stood outside of the warehouse. There were no lights lit inside. It looked empty. Not to mention that the iron bar lock was secured.

Kai went up to the door and detached the lock. He braced himself for what was on the other side, and pushed through. 

Xiumin peeked through to see. What he saw was an empty space. Nobody was there. 

"Kyung, I think your tracking didn't work", Suho said, stating the obvious.

"Wait", Kyungsoo said, as he pulled out his laptop. The clicking of the keyboard echoed throughout the hollow structure. 

"Won't your tech work faster?", Sehun said in an unpleasant voice. "My kids are in ing danger!"

"I got got it!", Kyungsoo stated, not hearing Sehun's statement. "She flipped the damn signal!"

"Mr. Tech Geek, what the does that mean?!", Chanyeol asked in total confusion.

"Dumb!", Baekhyun yelled to his boyfriend. "It means that the crazy faked her ing location".

Chanyeol nodded in understanding, though he didn't quite understand. 

"Kyung, for the last ing time, where are the kids?!", Xiumin asked, afraid that he'll get an anxiety attack. 

"Okay!", Kyungsoo shouted from the pressure he was under. "They're... at the cemetery?"

"What the ?!", Baekhyun heard himself say. He peered at the screen and saw an arrow pointing at the cemetery on the map. "Holy , they're actually at the cemetery..."

"That has some serious ing issues", Kai said without any room for questioning. 

"Are we just gonna stand here and ing hold hands, or are we gonna save the kids?", Chanyeol asked, breaking everyone out of their thoughts. 

"Let's go!", Tao said. He was the first to walk out, followed by everyone else. 

 

After arriving at the cemetery...

"Ugh", Baekhyun exclaimed in disgust and fear. "I hate this place. Let's get them and get the hell out of here!"

"Will you stop complaining?", Suho asked in irritation. 

"I'll stop complaining once you shut the hell up!", Baekhyun replied sassily. 

"Both of you, shut the up!", Kai interrupted. "They're over there, by the mausoleum".

"What's a mausoleum?", Baekhyun asked.

At that moment, everyone face palmed at the clueless guy, both mentally and physically. 

"The cement structure, you dumb", Xiumin said, frustrated due to his mentally helpless friend. "There are bodies in there, usually organized by families".

"So an entire family is buried in there?!", Baekhyun asked in a tragic tone of voice. 

"That's not ing important right now!", Sehun said, frustration setting in.

Kai led the other 11 of them towards the mausoleum. He could see three shadow figures, all females. 

"Look who finally showed up, boys?", asked a high pitched voice.

"Daddy!", two voices yelled in unison. 

"Minsung!", Luhan screamed in a longing voice. 

"You want them? Come and get them".

Kai, Suho, and Baekhyun were the first to go. They ran towards the three female figures. By the time they noticed that the girls had baseball bats in their hands, it was too late. 

Kai was hit by Taeyeon, on his back. He fell to the ground flat on his stomach.

"Kai!", Kyungsoo screamed, tears already welling up in his eyes.

Kyungsoo ran to Kai's side. He was knocked out and unconscious. Kyungsoo tried to wake him, but he wouldn't respond. 

"How cute, trying to protect your boyfriend?", Taeyeon said with an eerie chuckle. "One more hit and he won't wake to see daylight ever again". She raised the bat for a final swing at Kai to finish him up. 

"No!", Kyungsoo screamed, as he jumped on Kai, protecting the unconscious boy from another swing. 

Kyungsoo then found himself falling into a world of darkness. 

"Holy !", Chanyeol exclaimed. "Kyungsoo and Kai are out cold!"

Tao heard Chanyeol's statement and ran for Taeyeon. 

Once Tao was close enough, he kicked her leg hard. 

Taeyeon limped and tripped. She fell backwards and hit her head on the hard cement wall of the mausoleum. She was pretty much done for. A trail of blood was slowly making its way down her face.

As for Suho, he was lucky to have seen the baseball bat in Krystal's hand. He grabbed it and tugged it forcefully out of her hands. He couldn't hit a girl, so he suffocated her, covering and nose, stopping her breathing and knocking her out. She laid on the grass with a pale, almost blue face. 

As for Baekhyun, like Kai, didn't see the baseball bat. Jessica took a hard swing at him. The bat had a forceful impact on Baekhyun's stomach. He collapsed and ended up on the ground. 

"Baek!", Chanyeol yelled. "Argh!!" 

Chanyeol ran and tackled down Jessica. Once she was flat on the ground, Chanyeol put both of his hands around her neck, and pressed down as hard as he could, until her entire face turned pale and her lips turned purple. After she was knocked out, he turned to Baekhyun. 

"Baek, please...! Are you okay?", Chanyeol said, tears blurring his vision. 

"Ch-chanyeol", Baekhyun could barely say but managed to speak. "Yeol, th-the b-baby...!", he said as he sobbed.

"B-baekhyun", Chanyeol whispered. "Everything is going to be okay". He sobbed softly throughout his speaking. "You're gonna be okay, the baby's gonna be okay. Please, j-just stay with m-me". His sobbing grew louder. 

"Yeol, my body is giving in to the peaceful darkness".

"No, no! Baek, stay with me please!", Chanyeol yelled as he sobbed. He put a warm palm on Baekhyun's stomach that was already elevated into a baby bump. "Please,  baby,  stay with me". 

Baekhyun's eyes slowly closed. 

Chanyeol carried Baekhyun who was unconscious, bridal style, to the car. Kris went and carried Kai to the same car that Chanyeol was heading towards. Following them was Suho. He had Kyungsoo in his arms bridal style. The three knocked out were in the back seat.

"Chanyeol!", Sehun called out. "We'll be right behind you! Start driving!"

Chanyeol was in no condition to speak, so he just gave a solemn nod.

"I'll go with you!", Suho said. He got in and sat in the passenger seat, next to Chanyeol.  "Yixing, ride with Minseok and Chen, okay?"

Lay nodded and went with Xiumin and Chen.

Kris and Tao went in their own car. They were to meet everyone at the hospital. 

Junmin and Minsung were still by the mausoleum. They were on the opposite wall, where they couldn't be seen. 

Luhan had found them. He ran to his children. They were knocked out; eyes closed, and unconscious. 

"Sehun!", Luhan called in vain. 

Sehun came running and saw his kids unconscious. He took Minsung and slung him over his left shoulder, then he took Junmin and slung him over his right shoulder. With the boys on his shoulders, he ran as fast as he could to the car and put them in gently in the back seat. Sehun and Luhan sat in front.

Sehun started the car and thy sped across the dirt trail to catch up to Chanyeol. Behind Sehun and Luhan was Xiumin, Chen and Lay. Behind them was Kris and Tao.

 

Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Junmin and Minsung were taken by the doctors and nurses. The others were waiting in the waiting area, anxious and nervous to hear about them.

1 hour and 30 minutes later...

Kai came walking out of his assigned room. He had a cast on his left arm, and his right ankle was wrapped with a bandage. 

He limped towards the 9 guys sitting in a group. 

"Kai, are you okay?", Suho asked, seeing how beat up he was.

"I'm fine. I'm just pissed because they won't let me see Kyung. They told me to wait for 3 minutes. I just hope that he's okay".

"What injuries did you get? ", Kris asked, curious to see what the cast and bandage is about.

"Arm fracture, shifted shoulder plates, sprained ankle, and a spinal fracture".

"Holy crap, you're bust up", Chen stated. 

The doctor came walking into the waiting area. 

"Kai, may I speak with you?", he asked wih concern in his voice. 

Kai nodded and got up. He walked towards Doctor Lee.

"Yes, doctor?", Kai said as he swallowed the lump in his throat. 

"Are you aware that Kyungsoo is pregnant?"

Kai's eyes went wide as he shook his head. 

"Well, the baby didn't make it... I'm sorry".

Kai's eyes blurred with tears.

"His tests are done, so he can now have visitors".

The doctor bowed ever so slightly with respect. He then turned around and walked away. 

Everyone else overheard, so they decided to give Kai some space. 

Kai trudged solemnly to Kyungsoo's room. He walked up to the side of his bed. 

Kyungsoo faced his lover, looking at him eye to eye. He burst out into tears when he saw the lost expression on Kai's face.

"Kai!", he said as he sobbed loudly. 

"Did you know that you were pregnant?", Kai asked in a deathly quiet voice.

"I-I... I-I'm sorry! I thouģht that you wouldn't want this child, and that you'd be upset to find out that I'm pregnant. I thought that you wouldn't want to have the responsibility of being a father to this child. Well, it doesn't matter now". Kyungsoo's sobbing grew louder.

"Kyung, I would have loved our child just as much as I love you. I can't believe you kept it from me". Tears streamed down his face, leaving wet trails on his cheeks. "If this didn't happen, I wouldn't have found out. When were you planning to tell me? Never?"

"Kai, I-I'm so sorry", Kyungsoo said, as he rubbed his own stomach. "They already surgically removed her... it was a girl..."

"I don't know what to say or do, Kyung. How can I trust you? You've been pregnant all this time, and you didn't even tell me".

"Kai, I was stupid. I'm sorry!"

"I think I need a break, Kyungsoo"

"What d-do you m-mean?! A break from what?!"

"Us".

That one word struck Kyungsoo harder than the bat did. The only thing he could do was to cry.

"If you think that I'm that cold of a person, someone so cruel that they'd get upset because of their lover's pregnancy, I shouldn't be with you. Am I that much of a monster to you?", Kai spoke with a low quivering voice, as tears streamed down his face.

Kyungsoo shook his head vigorously.

"I-I... I love you, Jongin!!! I love you so much! Please, just let me explain!"  Kyungsoo was crying for all he was worth.

"Kyungsoo, there's nothing left to say...", Kai said bluntly, staring at the floor.

"Kai", Kyungsoo screamed in a whisper.  "Please... don't do this to me".

"You can't trust me, and I can't trust you". Kai leaned down to kiss Kyungsoo on the forehead.

"Don't leave me, please!", Kyungsoo yelled in vain.

"Bye Kyungsoo", Kai said before walking out the door, leaving Kyungsoo behind in tears. 

Kai walked out as fast as he possibly could. He stormed out and went out to the garden.

Everyone sat there, wondering what happened. 

Doctor Lee came back to the waiting area. 

"Chanyeol, Baekhyun is ready for visitors", he stated. "He's resting, but you can still see him. And as for the baby, he made it".

"It's a boy?!", Chanyeol asked with anxiety in his voice.

Doctor Lee nodded. 

"Thanks, Doc".

Chanyeol stood up and went to Baekhyun's room.

When he walked in, Baekhyun laid in his bed, eyes closed. 

Chanyeol walked up to Baekhyun's bedside and kneeled.

He put a warm palm on Baekhyun's stomach. He rubbed it gently, as if it was something extremely fragile; so fragile that touching it could destroy it. 

"Thank you for fighting for us", Chanyeol whispered to the developing baby inside of his lover's stomach. "You should know that we love you. If we lost you, I don't know what we'd do. I'm so glad that you've continued to live for the both of us".

Out of the blue, Baekhyun's eyes fluttered open. He was greeted by Chanyeol at his side, who was giving him a warm smile. 

"Hey, Yeol", Baekhyun said softly. He put a hand on his own stomach. 

"The baby's okay, Baek". Chanyeol then wrapped his arms around Baekhyun. 

 "Thank goodness he's okay".

"I'm glad that both of you are okay". The three of them shared a warm hug.

Kyungsoo sat on his bed crying. He felt his chest heave. His breathing got short an uneven.

He was being suffocated by the pain in his chest. His heart ached. Kai leaving him in that bed is the most painful thing he's ever experienced. More than anything. 

His mind was quivering in a chaotic mess until he couldn't take it any longer.

Then everything in his vision blurred into a bright white. 

 

Sehun sprinted out of the waiting room, and out to the garden. He found Kai sitting the stone bench, crying like there's no tomorrow. 

"Kai!" Sehun yelled. "Kyungsoo had a seizure!"

"Is he okay?!"

"What do you think? He was seizing! This is serious! It's a life threatening seizure! The doctor said he might lose his memory or have some psychological damage. He said that we'll have to wait until he wakes up. Let's go, everyone is already in his room!"

"What about Junmin and Minsung?"

"They're okay. They woke from being unconscious. They were starved and dehydrated. They're okay now, Kai. Right now, we have to worry about Kyungsoo".

Kai gave a small nod.

The two of them ran to Kyungsoo's room, awaiting to see his condition. 

 

 

 

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  

 

 

A/N

Hello! I was so bored with this chaos of a storm/hurricane hitting Hawaii.  I was excited because Hawaii doesn't have exciting weather,  but there's nothing to do since you have to stay inside, so I decided to make this chapter decently long. Ummm, I guess that's all I gotta say... -_- (?)  Sorry,  I'm just so tired... Anyways, I hope you had some emotions stirring in you while reading this chapter. Please comment,  subscribe,  and upvote! Thank you! 

-exo_xo_hunhan