Part I

Gimmick Game

"People are gonna flip if they find out."

"Jongdae's gonna flip your if he finds out."

"I will flip my on your face if I find you."

Baekhyun sniggers when he receives Luhan's last IM. He tucks his iPhone back into his pocket as he looks out of the car window and realizes he has reached school.

The holidays just passed and he's off to see his friends again after not so long ago. They practically spent their vacation together anyway. But it doesn't keep him from anticipating their meeting, not when it's basically going to make them the talk of the town again. Not that they're not always the talk of town anyway.





True enough, people have been gaping and staring at them when they pass by the hallways and stop just outside their classroom.

"Aww, you cheated." Baekhyun sounds a bit more disappointed than he should be when Sehun stops right in front of them, having come from a different corridor.

Luhan grins widely and puts an arm around his friend with no intention of comforting him.

"That's my lunch right there then." Luhan sticks out his tongue at Baekhyun. They actually did a bet on whether Sehun will stick by the rules or not. The rules of his own dare.

Turn blonde after the holidays and come to school with the same shade of hair.

Apparently, Sehun added pink streaks to his hair which automatically made him a non-abider of the rules, and lets Luhan bag the price on the bet, a free lunch.

"You guys were betting on me, I'm hurt." Sehun fakes a frown.

"We can ask Baekhyun for two free lunches."

"Shut up." The loser of the two makes a turn to head for the classroom door.

"Oh and Baekhyun, nice curls." Sehun chuckles as he immediately puts his hand to cover his mouth when Baekhyun gives him a glare.

Luhan just laughs loudly and everybody else in the same corridor just watches them in admiration.





Luhan, Baekhyun, and Sehun have been good friends ever since that day when Baekhyun barged into Sehun's cubicle one time after PE, where he found a completely Sehun who only screamed in which an annoyed Luhan from the next cubicle came out in nothing just to yell at them to shut up. It was weird and a blur that the three of them claimed to have forgotten what really happened and so whenever people ask them how they started becoming friends they just answer with,

"We were meant to be friends."

Which is true, as Baekhyun always claims. The three of them are inseparable since they don't know when (that shower room incident to be honest), and the whole school doesn't find it odd at all that the three most popular students in school end up as the best of bestfriends.

Byun Baekhyun. The youngest student who ever won the multinational singing championship in the global competition between prestigious schools all over the world. He did not only give honor to the school, but to the country as well. He entered when he was in his first year, and so he's got that title of "the youngest champion" glued to his face everytime. It also makes him known to the whole school, even until his last year. Baekhyun likes the spotlight on him, he likes how everyone seems to think highly of him.

Lu Han. One of the most popular students but also one of the most snobbish. It's not that he's bad, he's justslightly bad. Luhan runs as the vice president of the school under Kim Jongdae's term, their last year, and most students are scared of him. In actual fact, students are more scared of him than their president Kim Jongdae. Well, it's because Luhan can be very vocal sometimes and sometimes he just talks too much.

Oh Sehun. His sole face is popular. He's mostly in a few pages of magazines, and though he always denies that he's taking his career path to the entertainment industry, a lot of staff from different companies have already tried and contacted him. However, he always ends up refusing each offer and enjoys being a part time freelance model. He belongs to the school's dance crew as well, and due to his popularity, the group is gaining followers as well.

Together, they're considered the most powerful students in the school. They know they're popular and they recognize it.

What's more is that, they know they reign the school. And so they live their lives the way they should.








"Luhan, I know the lunch is on me but you don't have to eat this much just to say you got everything for free." Baekhyun shakes his head as Luhan tosses another cupcake on his tray.

"I know. I just wanna annoy you." Luhan grins.

"Minseok, you want anything?" He adds happily when Minseok passes by and cuts the line next to Sehun.

Baekhyun just rolls his eyes.

Minseok grabs his own tray and laughs smugly. "Looks like someone lost a bet."

"Baekhyun." Sehun immediately clears.

"He knows." Baekhyun states, obviously irritated.

The smile on Minseok's face doesn't disappear. Sehun gives him a onceover. His blue beanie doesn't cover his orange hair properly and his overly large headphones dangle just around his neck. His vest is strikingly colorful complementing his matching high top sneakers. When Sehun gets back to his face, his apparent buns greet him with his toothy smile.

"So what's with the identical fashion?"

"Sehun's dare." Luhan speaks up while he takes his time choosing over three different fruits. He ends up picking all three.

"He dared us to color our hair blonde so here we are." Luhan adds as he looks up.

Minseok understands. He's been friends with these three for a while now and he knows how much Sehun loves dares. He likes challenging them with different kinds of things.

"I see you're out of the box." Baekhyun comments rashly.

"It's lunch." Minseok just shrugs. He works as the school's radio jockey and most of the time he's in his office, greeting students with his hyperactive voice booming in speakerboxes.

"Anything new you've heard of?" Sehun ignores the seemingly growing bad mood of the grumpy Baekhyun. He sees Luhan placing a healthy looking banana on Baekhyun's tray with a teasing smile before he faces Minseok for an answer.

Minseok scratches his chin as he thinks thoughtfully before shaking his head. As the school radio jockey, he hears most of the rumors and gossips before they even spread. As a matter of fact, most of these news come from him. Luhan finally stops annoying Baekhyun and moves with a tray full of food towards their table.

"Oh, there's one I've heard of."

Sehun looks up while he trudges back to their table carrying his own tray, followed by Minseok with two paper bags in his hands. He doesn't eat with them after all.

"What is it?"

"Well. Haven't you heard of it yet? They call you..."

Sehun, Baekhyun, and Luhan all look up at the same time. Minseok hesitates but gives a goofy grin after.

"...the three blonde s." He whispers.

All three exhale and Baekhyun fakes a cough. Luhan raises a brow and opens his mouth to speak but Sehun beats him to it.

"Who's spreading this news?" Sehun folds his arms across his chest.

"It's not yet spreading. I've just heard of it." Minseok defends while he a brow smugly at them.

"Well then, you don't have to talk about it." Sehun says firmly.

Baekhyun looks at him weirdly.

"Oh, Minseok look we're about to eat." Luhan interrupts and before Minseok could say anything more, he drops it and shrugs. He gives them a salute before turning around to walk out of the cafeteria, probably to head back to his office.

"And what exactly did you mean?" Baekhyun asks when Sehun takes a seat right next to Luhan.

"The school doesn't have to know we're s." Luhan picks on his banana and bites at the tip carefully.

"But we are-"

"Uh-uh!" Luhan silences Baekhyun with a wag of a finger.

Sehun lays down his fork and leans on the table to interrupt his two friends' argument.

"Here's a dare."

The two of them look up at the youngest among them.

"Who can lose his ity first before graduation? The most daring wins."

Silence falls on the table.



"That's easy!" "Piece of meat."

Baekhyun and Luhan answer at the same time and Sehun beams.

"That's a deal then."

"That's a deal!"

"Mmmmm !"

Luhan gasps and covers his mouth when he realizes he said it out loud.

"Ugh, what a ." Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

 

••••••••••

Note: I'll do it one by one for now. Thank you for still looking forward to this. ♥♥♥ I'm still fairly new to AFF, so I'll just keep exploring for now. Thank you again guys! ♥