Chapter.two

Angels and demons
 
  Your pov:
The cool air blew against her face as she picked up a pebble and tossed it over the water. A sigh left her lips as she thought about a kris. Another investment of her father's. Kris was a major share holder to the second largest company in Korea , and the partnership between the companies will be formed by marriage. Her father has publicly announced their marriage as an enforcement. Her life, she dreamt of was filled with love not lies.  
Her eyes perked up as she noticed a boy from the opposite school gathered at a tree near the pond. 
She watched how his brown hair glimmered in the sun, how he would bite his lips occasionally and hummed a tune. It had been days since she started watching him over the fence that segregated the two schools.
Lost in thoughts, she didn't notice him looking at her.
 
 Kai pov:
It's her again, the girl almost like an angel. The sunlight glimmering around her almost illuminating wings around her shoulders. The way her hair fell perfectly on her shoulders and her skin shone.
Unconsciously, I took a step forward towards the fence which held us apart.
 
   Your pov :
I inched forward our hands touching , bringing warmth to the steel bars that ran underneath our palms. His clothes, his background is of different state, but our hears were definitely in the same state of love.
 
 
 
 
( days went by)
Kai pov:
Jaeyoung is a really sweet girl. She is a precious gift I've received after turning my life around. A gift from god, an angel. She's the only thing I've ever learned to love in my life. 
 
A black car pulled in front of me and the guys began to pull out. ' I promised jaeyoung never to fight again' I reminded myself as a brutal torture began.
" do not touch my daughter, do and you will regret. I will give you two days to clear everything  "