Chapter four

Angels and demons
Chapter four:
    A loud sound pierced through the silence .blood seeped through the white cloth and death creeped in.
 
Kai pov:
   " go away I am sick of u ! " I shouted as I swung her to the floor . I couldn't bare looking at her. Her face stained with mud as the rain poured down on us, stabbing right through our Hearts. " why? Don't go!" She pleaded as she hugged me. " jaeyo-" I said only to be cut of by a voice. " I told you, two days and what is this. Jaeyoung needs to prepare for her wedding."  " FATHER!" Jaeyoung whimpered " I do not love kris, I am not your investment! Leave us alone. It's okay If I don't receive love from you, all I need is this love."
A sinister smile grew on the old mans face " love is superficial . Love is also sacrificial "
Without warning a sharp pain pierced through my stomach as a gasp struggling out of my mouth.  
 
   Your pov :
I ran , my heels dug deeps into the mud as I collapsed and embraced his body. Blood trickled out of his mouth as he coughed " I am a demon and you are an angel, we can never be together ." And just like that , a life destroyed by greed and sin.
 He felt limped and cold in my arms. Tears of bitter sorrow flowed down from my face as I stared as his angelic face. " you weren't a demon but an angel in disguise, an angel worth fighting for"
 
 
 
Hey Guys my story is abit rushed because I am writing this at 1 am and I seem to be losing sanity. So might be horrible.