Chapter 1

Angels and demons
Pov 1
 Thunder fired off as lightening Screamed. Swirls of darkness and evil stained the sky. Rain fell and pierced through his skin as The wind slapped and jeered at him. Dirt and darkness leeched onto his skin as he feet slowly dug into the mud. A sinister smile slowly creeping onto his face " no more cages, no more avoiding, it me against the world "
 
  Pov2:
Thunder applauded as lightning danced through the sky. Streaks of warm sunlight shimmered through the mist and fell lightly onto her shoulders. The rain danced of her skin as her feet graced off the floor." First day of college! New friends new hope! It's me against the word"
 
   No ones pov;
  A building lurking with darkness stained the grandiose of the purity which shone from the opposite . Vexation hung in the air as the battalion of angels and demons strode in
    
 Pov 1:
    "He's back, watch out ."  Whispers ran through the hoary hallway as he made his way through. His sneakers, caked with mud squeaked, and left trails of filth behind. Beady black eyes tailed his every move. "Jong in" a voice sheared the air. He turned, his wet brown hair shadowed his face as he turned to the window and huskily replied with a devilish grin " tadah, I am back "
     Pov 2:
" hey jaeyoung! I read the news paper , your dad bought over Hans finances? Sweet!" Approbation warmed the air as she ambled through the opulent hallway. Her eyes gleamed through the crowd in search for her angel. "Kris ! " she exclaimed as she embraced him with a warm hug.  He tore his eyes away from the window as he return the hug.