Wings - Epilogue

Wings

It’s been exactly one year since his disappearance.

One year since the love of Minsoo’s life had left him, one year since he had realized he had fallen in love with an angel; figuratively and literally.

It was like any other day, with Minsoo strolling down the bustling marketplace near his apartment, hands jammed into his pockets while his eyes wandered left and right to the busy shops lining the street. 

His line of vision scanned past the front doors of the ice-cream shop on his right when a flash of blonde hair made him snap his head back.

It couldn’t be.

Forgetting everything on his mind, Minsoo dashed out on full sprint towards where he had seen the blonde head disappear into the crowd, pushing this way through the mass of people.

He saw one more flash of the blonde hair. 

A flash of an ice-cream cone in his hand.

Vanilla bean ice-cream.

A glance of the smile dancing on the shorter boy’s lips.

“Byunghun!”

The boy in the blonde hair turned his head, and it seemed as if the world had stopped around them. They stared into each other’s eyes for a moment before Minsoo had the courage to run up to hug the other, making him drop the ice-cream cone he was holding.

“Hey, you owe me a new one, Minsoo.”

That voice. Oh, how he had missed that voice.

“Shut up and just let me hug you.”

There was silence before Minsoo spoke up again.

“I missed you.”

Byunghun pulled back for a moment before placing a soft kiss on the older boy’s lips. “I loveyou.” He whispered as he rested his forehead on the taller boy’s.

“But I thought… I thought that guardian angels were not allowed to fall in love with humans?” Minsoo asked quietly as if someone watching from “above” was listening.

“Not if that certain guardian angel is no longer an angel.” Again, there was that smile he had fallen in love with before.

“How--?”

Byunghun shut him up with another, longer kiss.

“Don’t question it. I’m here and I love you; that’s all that matters.”

----------------------------------------

Well. There we go, the longest fic I've ever written.

Hope you guys liked it, read and review~