Chapter 4

Unexpected

Here is chapter 4! I am soooo happy right now! gah! I just got accepted to my dream school! Please enjoy the chapter while I go stuff myself with cheesecake! \(*v*)/


Yunho drove down the streets when he suddenly remembered again that he forgot his bag. He debated going back for it but, he when he left all the other visitors that were there were also departing. Maybe visiting hours were over. He would have to go back in the morning to get it. It had all of his work. Or he could go back in. There should be someone on watch, after all, his family owned it. As he pulled up to the bar, he scanned the outside of the building for his co worker. The lights of the club sign blink brightly. He read the sign, Cassiopeia, and behind the word was a large blinking W. He got out of his car and surveyed the line. The line waiting for entry was long but it didn't take long for Yunho to spot the tall outline of Changmin. He stood around Minho and another shorter male that Yunho didn't recognize. He glared at their backs, they weren't drunk at all. Yunho felt dumb for falling for Changmin's simple trick.

Somehow, Changmin sensed a glare directed to him. He turned around and gave a cheeky wave to the fuming male. He walked out of line to go meet Yunho, the other two followed behind. “What the , Changmin, I have work to do. I'm going back.” Yunho pulled out his keys from his pocket. The light of the day was diminishing so the lights of the city were beginning to shine brighter.

“Nu uh, you are going to chill with us and get dead drunk. You need to loosen up man.” Changmin grinned as he easily snatched the keys from Yunho's hand.

“Give them back Changmin, I'm not in the mood.” Yunho held out his hand for his keys.

“Only when you have a drink with us. You probably haven't eaten since lunch this afternoon. Cassiopeia also has food service.”

“I could just order out. I don't need to be here.” Yunho rebuffed. “Besides why wait for, who knows who long, in this line just to get some crappy food inside?”

“It's okay! I can get you in quickly!” The newcomer chirped brightly to him. “I work here so I get in when I please! I'm Kim Junsu.” Junsu said smiling to Yunho. Yunho sighed inwardly, He really didn't want to go inside, but he also hasn't eaten. If he left he most likely wouldn't even bother getting any food. Work was more important. He closed his eyes for a second. The new guy, Junsu, looked nice and Yunho didn't want to look like a jerk.

Opening his eyes to see the hopeful look on the other he nodded slowly. “Alright, I'll go, but I'm not going to drink, I have work tomorrow.” Yunho told the others bleakly.

“Sure, sure, Now lets go!” Changmin slipped Yunho's keys in his pocket and Junsu led them to the front of the line.

Yunho looked down at his expensive suit as he passed the other clubbers. The females were all dressed in skin tight dresses and the males were clad in an assortment of button up shirts or t shirts with skinny jeans. Seeing his peers made him realize that his attire made him look older than he really was. “Changmin, What about my clothes. I don't want them to get damaged.”

“Don't worry about that hyung, Junsu has you covered.” Minho said from behind him.

Junsu turned to him nodded, “I have outfits in my dressing room, so I think that you can find something there.”

Dang, there goes his last hope.

~

Junsu reached the door and greeted the bouncer that was checking the ids of the other people. “Hey Shindong, I am bringing these three with me okay?”

“Hey Junsu, One of the other dancers from Sunny's performance got sick, you think that you could fill in?” Shindong nodded to the other three in a silent greeting.

“Sure” Junsu shrugged. “Hey,” Junsu turned to the trio behind him. “Shindong has to stamp your hands so the others will know that you are VIP guests.” They let Shindong stamp their hand before they walked inside. Loud music thumped around them. Bodies were already on the middle of the dance floor as the night began. The club was barely lit but the flashing lights lit the room every other second. Junsu led them down away from the crowds of people to a door.

They all stepped in and Junsu closed the door which silenced the music from the other side. The hallway that they were in was dark red but empty of people. “It is usually busier on the weekends,” Junsu explained as he led them into one of the rooms. “Right now we would have maybe two or three performers come for the night.” He walked to his closet. Opening it, he pulled a large pile of clothes. He dropped them on the leather couch. “Here are these.” He went back and opened another door and pulled out another armful of pants. “And these, you can choose what you want.” Yunho's eyes widen at the amount of clothes that Junsu dropped out. “I have to go change so I need to go get my clothes from another room. I'll be right back. Go ahead and pick what you like. They're all my clothes.” Junsu left the room.

“Daaaaaaaaaaaamn” Minho went to start going through all the clothes. He picked up a small black shirt with tears that decorated the shirt. “I think this would look good on you hyung.” He held it up to Yunho's chest.

“EEEEWWWW, I wouldn't wear that if I were you hyung, your hairy chest will show. You won't have any chance with anyone” Changmin mocked him as he too was searching through the pile.

“I didn't know that you had a hairy chest hyung...” Minho tapped his chin thoughtfully. “Does it make him look like bigfoot?”

“Duh, why do you think he always wears long sleeve shirts.” Changmin rolled his eyes.

“Shut it Changmin. I don't have a hairy chest.” Yunho snapped at him. “Does he have anything normal there? All I see are clothes that no one on earth should ever wear.” Yunho picked up a pair of plain black skinny jeans. Changmin was always poking fun at him so he never stayed mad at the other male for too long.

“At least his pants are normal...” Minho drifted off when he picked up a pair of hot pink pants. “Never mind”

“Ah Ha!” Yunho ignored the other two as he found a plain black long sleeved shirt. Something normal.

“We'll wait for you outside.” Minho got up with Changmin following him. “We don't want to see your ape man chest.”

~

After getting dressed and folding his suit he walked outside. There was a woman outside with the two others. They were standing opposite of each other. Yunho cocked his head in greeting to the woman. She had dark brown hair that was barely past her shoulders. Her bangs half hid her eyes as she looked down shyly. She had on a long sleeved black dress with ruffles down the front and high heels. It was silent as the Yunho waited for Junsu to come out of the dressing room. Changmin and Minho got out their smart phones and began to text to pass the time. The woman next to Yunho fiddled with the sleeves of her dress in silence.

~

To: Awesome Hyung Changmin

Sent- Hey.

Received- Sup

S- Noona next to us is pretty hot right?

R- She got a nice

S- I call dibs

R- Wtf. No way dude

S- But I called her first! >:(

R- So? I'm older, therefore I get to hit that. ;)

S- Ugh, fine whatever, I'll find someone hotter >.>

~

Changmin smirked as he sent a glance at the woman opposite of him. Yeah, she is pretty attractive Changmin decided. Since he wasn't planning of getting drunk, someone needed to drive home, he might as well have some fun with a girl. Before he could go over to her side, Minho pushed himself off the wall. That traitor! Changmin yelled in his mind.

Though, before he could do anything else, Changmin exhaled loudly. “Where the heck is Junsu! We've been waiting here for hours!” He frowned to himself as he glanced down the hallway. Inside, he cheered in victory as Minho awkwardly adjusted his jacket that he wore, and moved back to his spot against the wall. Don't mess with the almighty Changmin.

“Do you happen to know where Junsu hyung is?” Minho asked the woman that was waiting with them.

The woman in turn stomped her foot at them and crossed her arms. She glared at them and said nothing. That's a pretty hot pout there. Changmin internally grinned as she pouted at them.

“Wait a moment.” Yunho stared at the woman's face. “You aren't...”

The woman opened and let out a loud laugh.

“What the ?!” All three stared at the woman in shock.

The laugh that came out was more a husky high pitch bark. She gave them a smirk and laughed again at their stunned faces.

“What the heck!!!??! That's what you had to change into Junsu! We couldn't recognize you!” Changmin stared at the shorter male with his jaw down in shock.

Yunho looked Junsu up and down as he tried to find a trace of male in his new companion. Nothing. Man twice in a day, what's up with all these neutral gender males showing up all the sudden. They're making Yunho confused.

He shook his head and focused instead on the shocked expression that is etched on Changmin's face. He had never seen the younger with any other expression that didn't include a smirk or scowl. Yunho took out his phone and quietly took a picture of Changmin. That was going to be his blackmail. Changmin had too much on him, that's why he always went with whatever the other decided most of the time. Now he had something on him.

Junsu cocked his head to the side and pouted at them. “What? You don't think I'm hot? You guys sure did fall for my disguise. Come on, I have to go get the others prepared for the performance. I'll get you guys food and seats before I have to go.” He walked ahead of them to the door.

Yunho followed Junsu while Changmin remained frozen. Minho gave Changmin a slap on his back and whispered cheekily in his ear. “Yeah, you can sooooo have “her”

~

Junsu led the trio through the dark until they reached another door. Another guard stood in front of the door. They held out their arms to let it get inspected by the black light the guard held. Once inside the noise of the dance floor was once again silenced. They walked up a set of stairs to the top floor. Up there, there was more lights. Though it wasn't bright, at least one could see the whole room. People were seated around tables or standing near the window that overlooked the dance floor and were chatting to each other. Music played in the background but not loud enough to disturb the conversation that was going around. Everyone up in this room had an aura of importance and it showed on their clothes. Clearly this club attracted may people from the neighboring cities. Yunho could even spot some foreigners.

They walked to the end of the room to a bar where a man stood behind mixing drinks for the others seated at the bar. “Hey Yoochun,” Junsu smiled happily at the male.

“Hey hottie, what can I do for you?” The man, Yoochun, winked at Junsu's female form. Junsu flipped his hair back and pouted at the other man, “I brought friends with me today. So you better treat them nice. They haven't eaten yet so whatever they order put it on my account.” He spoke higher to make himself sound more feminine. The females that were seated at the bar sent Junsu jealous glares. They were previously talking to the handsome bartender, but once Yoochun spotted Junsu he watched him as he walked up to the bar and stopped speaking with them. “I have to go now, don't miss me handsome.” Junsu winked back as he strutted away, making sure to sway his hips as he left the room.

The two females grabbed their drinks when they saw that flirting with the bartender won't end up with one of them scoring with him.

“You know that's a guy right?” Yunho asked cautiously as he took a seat. The other two took the seats that the previous two women vacated.

“Did he play the same trick on you three as well?” Yoochun laughed at the expression of apprehension on his face.

“Damn right he did, so what's the menu?” Changmin got straight to his point.

“Here you go.” Yoochun pulled out three sets of menus and slapped them on the table in front of them. “I bet one of you tried to hit on him didn't you? I fell for it when I first started working here.”

“Changmin here, was about to start to flirt with Junsu. It was pretty funny.” Minho laughed as he read his menu.

“I bet, though I see that look on your face,” Yoochun grinned at Yunho's wary face

“But you don't like him that way right?” Yunho asked instead.

“It's more of a inside joke we play when he has to cross dress.” Yoochun crossed his arms, “As for liking him that way, I don't think so... though he does make of hot woman.”

Yunho nodded, he wasn't homophobic, some of the company's contacts were homoual, he just didn't understand it. He wasn't going to judge but it did seem odd to him, why would you go for a tough male when you could have a soft, warm female?

“Yo! I want page two and page five.” Changmin snapped his fingers at Yoochun to get his attention.

“Just for you?” Yoochun's eyes widen as he looked at the page of the menu that held all of their main meals.

“Duh, A man's gotta eat.”

“All that? Didn't you eat two hours ago?” Minho asked

“Yeah, two hours too long”

“Don't even bother Minho, when someone says that they are offering to buy Changmin food, he will not, WILL NOT, be embarrassed to order everything that he wants.” Yunho blanched as he remembered all the times he had to suffer when paying the bill. That man could eat for a family of seven or even eight. “I'll just take the cheeseburger and fries with a coke.” Right about now, Yunho was starving and seeing something simple on the menu he didn't hesitate to choose it.

“Just that? Okay. Fries...coke...” Yoochun muttered as he wrote down their choices.

“Noooooooo, Yunho hyung wants two beers.” Minho interrupted Yoochun.

Yoochun raised his eye in question to Yunho.

“Broken heart.” Minho added.

“Ah, yeah, I have just the thing.” Yoochun nodded in understanding.

“What would you like?”

“Me? Just a Black Velvet. Unlike Changmin, I only have one stomach.”

“Alright, just let me send this to the cook in the back. I'll mix your drinks in a sec.”

~

Jaejoong attempted to walk to his room while trying not to look so eager. He finally had something to do in this hellhole. When he finally entered his room he jumped on his bed, after locking the door of course, and took the bag out of his drawer. It was about nine and the nurses won't make their way in his room until at least ten.

He sat with his legs crossed at the foot of his bed and lifted the bag and turning it upside down to let all the contents fall unceremoniously in front of him. He frowned as he saw that most of the things were papers. He flipped through the papers disinterestedly. All of the papers had words that Jaejoong didn't understand. Some were even in a different language. He could only read some of the Hangul on the papers. Since he quit going to school when he was fourteen, he couldn't comprehend some of the words that were written down. He stacked the papers back messily as he picked up the other items that fell. They weren't of much interest either. They were just a random assortment of pens and business cards.

Jaejoong ran his fingers along the bumping ridges of the name Jung Yunho. So his last name is Jung. Jaejoong pocketed one of the cards. It would be a small souvenir to keep when Yunho returned for his bag. Finally Jaejoong found a small, brown, leather photo album. Jaejoong could see that the photo album contained various picture, however, he didn't open it. This would be a more invasive of his privacy than looking through his bag. Should he open it or just put everything back?

Before he could decide, the door handle was being jiggled. The nighttime watch was here to check up on him. Jaejoong quickly switched off the light and pulled the sheet over his head to cover himself and the bag and pretended to be asleep. After a couple of seconds that seemed like hours, Jaejoong heard the the sound of the door shutting close. Breathing a sigh of relief, he hopped out of bed to go and lock the door once again.

Going back to his bed in the complete dark, he hit the side of his foot against the edge of the bottom of the bed frame. He fell on the bed in silent agony, ignoring the sound of the crumpling papers as he rolled around. When the pain subsided and he finally righted himself on the bed, he the light and paled when he saw the state of the papers that his movements made. The majority of the papers were folded in different directions. Now what was Jaejoong going to do? There was nothing in the room to press the papers down to the original shape, after all the only things in the room was the vase of roses.

Sadly, he picked up the papers and attempted to smooth them out. He didn't succeed that much, but he set them back carefully in Yunho's bag. Maybe he won't notice? Jaejoong looked at the bag a bit doubtfully.

The photo album fell when Jaejoong was returning the papers. The pictures scattered on the floor and Jaejoong cursed at his clumsiness. He climbed once again out of bed and picked up the photos. He turned the pictures around and stared at the smiling high school male. It was a young version of Yunho. Jaejoong stared at the scenery behind him. He was standing in front of a gigantic mansion. He stood with his school bag flung rakishly behind his back. Jaejoong liked how happy he looked in the picture. He let himself get comfy on the floor as he flipped through the pictures. Why stop at one?

Most of them were of Yunho with a younger girl, most likely his sister, or with his parents. Jaejoong frowned. He would have thought that maybe he would have a lot of friends, he gave off the aura of being a nice person. He found a picture of Yunho, older looking now, sleeping on an office desk. A younger man had the camera and he posed next to the sleeping figure.

Then after that was just a single picture of a woman smiling beautifully at the camera. She was sitting on the steps that led to a house. Jaejoong let out an unhappy huff. The pictures that he carried with him held little insight of his life. Not that Jaejoong had any right to complain. He had nothing with him that even gave the impression that he had a life.

Yawing, he put the pictures back into the small album and set in back in the bag. He then returned it back to his hiding spot. He got back into bed and shut off his light. Just as he was drifting off to sleep he made up his mind to make friends with Yunho. Maybe he will be someone worthy to have around.

~

Back at Cassiopeia, the trio was seated by the window that overlooked the dance floor. Minho was at another table, talking to a group of foreign women. Changmin, who was seated across from him, was eating his third sandwich. Yunho was eating his cheeseburger that he ordered and a coke. Yoochun had told him that in order to drink what he had in mind, that he needed to eat something before he took the drink. Yunho wasn't a heavy drinker and the concoction that Yoochun was preparing wasn't for lightweights. As much as Yunho didn't want to be at a club, he would rather be here than alone in his apartment. Just for one night, he would let himself unwind. Maybe he would meet someone who could mend his tattered heart.

He gazed out of the window at the dancing bodies that were rubbing together. Yunho snorted, he had never really learned how to dance, he learned to dance the waltz, but what good would that do here? Everyone here was busy grinding on the stranger next to them. He silently thanked Changmin for his connection with Junsu, otherwise he would be stuck down there with ty women.

“See anything you like hyung?” Changmin asked as he did the same. He reached for his fourth sandwich.

“No, they are all so promiscuous looking.” Yunho wrinkled his nose in distaste. “I like them modest.”

“Hyung, this is a nightclub, what do you want them to be in a full gown form the eighteen hundreds?”

“I know Changmin, but there should be at least one girl out there who doesn't have her s dangling out for the whole world to see.”

“I agree with Yunho on that. Any woman wearing clothes with that probably let in half of the male population in her pants.” Minho joined them at the table.

“No progress or what?' Changmin nodded at the foreigners.

“They have husbands.” Minho replied sadly, “I might be a player, but I never mess with someone in a relationship.”

“What time is it anyways?” Yunho asked as Changmin shook his head in agreement. He didn't want to be reminded of the incident with Ara.

“About to be eleven. I thought that Junsu was going to preform like, two hours ago.” Minho looked at the stage where there was staff moving around speakers and microphones.

“The acts don't start until around this time, they are probably in the back room practicing or something.” Yoochun walked up to them with a glass in his hand. Red liquid was in the clear glass cup. He took a seat next to Yunho and set the glass down. “Here you go, a heartbreaker.”

The trio eyed the cup warily. Was that drink safe? “What's in it?” Yunho lifted the glass and sniffed it. He recoiled as the smell of alcohol hit his nostrils. It was really strong.

“The best breakup cure.” Yoochun smiled proudly at himself. “You'll thank me in the morning, but finish your burger first.” He warned him. He turned his attention to stare out at the stage, the electronic music was was playing was dimming out. The dancers paused as a new tempo took its place. Even the volume of the room Yunho was currently in increased in volume as the lights were centered on the stage.

Yunho munched on his burger as he again surveyed the floor. He spotted a familiar outfit and he squinted at the female form. Micky whistled lowly as Junsu came into view. No one could blame him. Junsu's dancing was memorizing. The crowd went wild as he began to sing.

“Oh! Set me free set me free free”

“Daaaaaaamn, I knew he could sing, but he is good.” Minho watched as Junsu shook his hips out at the crowd.

“Lingering attachments become a love song of burnt up sadness”

Yunho stopped eating, his entire focus was on the woman.

“A love song of despair, stripped by anxiety”

Changmin noticed his hyungs behavior and he stared in the same direction as Yunho was.

“The continuum of pain that is the start of heartache”

He narrowed his eyes at the back of the woman, it was Ara. Changmin nudged Minho and cocked his head in Yunho's direction.

“I look here and there but my heart is ripping apart”

Anger bubbled in Yunho when Ara turned around. She was grinding her lower half against another man. He wanted to go down there and embarrass her. He was still hurt. He bared his teeth in disgust. His hand shook in anger and he quickly picked up the heartbreaker and drunk it in one shot.

Minho and Changmin eyes widen as large as saucers when Yunho slammed the glass down.

“Take, take, take it on. Make, make, make it on. I can't escape it. Why am I still so wrapped up in you?”

“How long will the drink take to see its effects?” Minho whispered to Yoochun.

Yoochun who didn't notice the change in Yunho, his attention was on Junsu, answered “It is supposed to be drunk in small amounts. Too much in one go will really with your mind.”

“Oh! Set me free, set me free, free.”

“Well, .”

Yunho turned to the others, his face was glowing and he gave them a drowsy smile. “Let's get crazy”


Chapter five might be out sometime next week! I hope you enjoy!