Fail 35

Autocorrect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Stepping out of the showers in the gym, Hyukjae tried his best to stretch out the kink in his neck that refused to go away. He might have overdone it a bit tonight. It was all Donghae’s fault though. The man had ruined for Hyukjae and now he had to take his frustrations out elsewhere. So the gym it was.

He got dressed quickly, not wanting to linger for too long in the dressing room in case he might run into a fan. Being asked to sign autographs while half was not his idea of fun. Throwing his stuff haphazardly in his bag he didn’t even remember to turn his phone back on until he had already gotten in his car. As soon as the device had powered back on it started to vibrate in his hand as notification after notification of missed calls and texts came through. They were all from Donghae.

He wasted no time calling the man only to curse loudly when the other didn’t pick up. The texts only asked where he was and told him to call the man as soon as he could. He tried again and again but Donghae simply did not answer. He sent the man a text before trying to get a hold of someone else who could tell him what was going on.

 

Hey are you ok? You aren’t answering my calls?

 

He was trying to get a hold of Leeteuk when his call his phone signalled a new message and he hung up just as the elder was answering and instead opened the message.

 

Well you didn’t answer my calls either =P

It’s fine, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter