Fail 15

Autocorrect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Because I love you all, and i won't update this weekend, have a double update. 

 

By now Hyukjae should know better than to expect a normal text from Donghae especially when he was working. The worst texts always seemed to have a knack of showing up when he actually needed to focus the most. Like right now, stuck in a meeting with a clothing line that wanted to sponsor him. Donghae had texted him all throughout the day. The bastard had an entire day off and was spending it messing about in the dorms. Hyukjae could feel his phone vibrate in his pocket, luckily not loud enough for the others to notice. After half an hour of talking about terms and duration of contracts Hyukjae was finally free to sneak a peek at his phone as the rest of the men and women in the room decided a coffee break was in order.

 

Urgh… Shindong just threw a in my face and it touched my tongue. So gross!

 

On the his end of the conversation Hyukjae made a weird noise, something in between a smug laugh and a hurling sound. That was one visual that he desperately did not need and he felt a chill go down his spine while pictures of a Shindong came to mind. It was not pretty. His phone buzzed again and he was fully expecting it to be Donghae correcting his spelling mistake, because it sure as hell had to be one.

 

I bet it was yours because it stunk really bad. =P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter