Fail 19

Autocorrect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sry for the delay. I was lazy and then I was sick. This is starting to grow a plot. Not sure if it's good or bad.

 

Hyukjae was feeling a bit… irked. Yes, irked! Not angry… just slightly…irked. There really had been no reason for the host of the tv-show that they took part in earlier, to behave in the way she did. The overly flirtatious woman was not something new but still as a host you’d think she had more work ethics. The way her hands lingered on their arms for just a tad too long, especially on Donghae’s.

Now Hyukjae wasn’t an unreasonable person. Of course he understood that being in the vicinity of a hot all male superstar group would leave just about anyone giggling madly. So deep in his heart he didn’t really blame her.

He blamed Donghae!

Really! Did the man necessarily have to flirt like he was freaking Don Juan. It was embarrassing… for the group. Hyukjae wasn’t even angry at the lack of Eunhae, he had welcomed the break… no really he had. But it was totally unprofessional and he had all intentions of telling him so! Too bad Donghae had rushed away on another event the moment they were finished, now he had to settle for texting him.

 

What was that earlier? Was it necessary to throw yourself all over that girl? You know if you start rumours it’s going to effect the entire group.

 

Ok so maybe he was a little bit angrier than he originally thought.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter