I want you

Can't I be your toy?

Sangdo stormed to his room with the image of Nakta and his doll deeply engraved in his mind. Tears couldn't stop falling. He reached up to his face, and looked shocked, then angry at his current state. Why does Nakta do this to me. How is he so capable of messing with me?

He sat on the bed, looking down at his hands as more and more tears streamed down his face and onto his hands. The room was dark, and silence filled the room. He took deep breaths to steady himself. I need to keep my cool. I need to remain strong. Not for myself, but for the team.

But I can't! His mind felt like it was divided in two. One side of him kept telling him to just forget about Nakta. Just quit these feelings towards him. Everything will be easier if we forget, Sangdo, it will. But how can I?! The other side of him yelled back. ‘He is my all. I know he drives me crazy, but that's just who he is. The person that makes me feel this way. Feel... warmth and purpose.’

Sangdo sat there and started to reminisce the time when they first met.

*****************

"Hi! My name's Yoon Cheol. Shin Yoon Cheol. What's yours?" The tall man extended his hand for a handshake. Sangdo looked up from his handphone, and looked at him with confused eyes. Usually, people don't approach him. Sangdo enjoys his own company more than anyone, and now his little bubble was interrupted? "I'm Yu Sangdo." He said and then immediately looked back to his phone. "So Stardom Ent. decided to give me the stage name Nakta, how do you like it? I was thinking it's pretty cool. Makes me sound Japanese. I love Japanese stuff!" He was talking a mile a minute and made Sangdo release a huge sigh while looking at him with a straight expression before focusing on his phone. "It's a fine name".

 

"Sooo...what are you doing on your phone" "Ohmygod. Is that League of Legends your playing? Let me see!” Nakta was leaning in closer and looked over his shoulder after sitting down beside him. “Yah! Why do you have to get so close!” Sangdo jolted in surprise. Nakta replied with a pout, “Why? You afraid of a little closeness…” he teasingly came in closer and all Sangdo could smell was him.

 

*******************