Reality or not

Can't I be your toy?

///~~ Hi people! I want to apologize a million times for not updating in forever. I can't believe I left my subscribers here with my tiny chapter 1. I've just been real busy with things, but no worries I'm back! I really want to update at least once a week, so again I apoligize, and here I am finally to write. So heartbroken and I feel like Topp Dogg will never be the same anymore...In my mind, ToppDogg is still together and happy, all 13 of them. ~~~

 

"Nakta, you don't need to be so afraid of me. I won't hurt you, wouldn't in a million years." Sangdo said to him, gently and keeping his voice in control. Nakta was still on the floor clutching onto his Doldol tightly. He scoffed and said, "Oh really? And what would you do to my precious baby? I don't believe that you wouldn't harm my baby." Nakta was as defensive as ever, making Sangdo frown. "Stop acting like a baby!" Sangdo shouted and couldn't stand it anymore, storming out of the room. How stupid can he be? His baby, just how stupid is he? Sangdo thought, not wanting to spare another look at Nakta. Even though I love you, I don't think I can stand this attitude.

"It's okay, it's okay" Nakta whispered into the doll, "It's all alright. That scary man is gone...for now. I'll have to keep a close eye on him. Don't worry. Don't worry." Bjoo, Gohn, Hojoon, Xero,Seogoong, Kidoh, Jenessi, Hansol, A-tom, Yano and Pgoon all witnessed Nakta's strange obsession with his toy all day, everyday. They all had the same thought, That guy is crazy.  Sangdo headed to his room and pulled out his cellphone, ready to occupy his mind with something other than the childish Nakta. It must of been at least half an hour until Sangdo was finished with his game and collapsed onto his bed. He could hear Xero and Bjoo in the next room laughing and probably busy pranking each other. The rest of the members must have been wishing to go outside and feel free under the warm sun. Sangdo looked outside his one small window and could only think of the endless dates he imagined, smiling and holding hands with Nakta, he wished he could have at least one date. He closed his eyes and a smile grew on his face, lost in a made up world. "Say ah!" Sandgo said, pushing his fork full of homemade pasta in front of Nakta's face. Nakta had a huge grin on his face before opening wide and chomped onto the food. "It's so delicious!" Nakta exclaimed and stood up to give Sangdo a hug. Both were smiling and leaning into eachother, feeling eachother's warmth. "This is the best picnic ever! I love you Sangdo, I really do!" Nakta said as he was nearly suffocating Sangdo in his hug. Sangdo could only smile even wider and replied, "I love you too." Still standing there wrapped in eachothers embrace Sangdo felt small and couldn't imagine life without Nakta. Both were enjoying the view, "This is just like a fairytale right?" Sangdo asked the taller. Nakta nodded, "It really is beautiful here. I'm so happy you brought me here, the food is good the view is good. I love you I love you!" Sangdo felt so happy and leaned in closer to Nakta, wanting to stay like this forever, he rubbed his head against Nakta's chest. So soft, feel's so good. He rubbed again, suddenly looking up to see a familiar white pill-shaped body. "What the heck is this thing doing here? You had it under your shirt?!" Sangdo jumped backwards and pointed an accusing finger at Doldol. "Don't you know? Wherever I go, he comes along. Now, now don't call Doldol it" Nakta explained reasonably and petted his toy. Sangdo stood there in shock and Nakta continued, "What? You're my boyfriend, but he's my knight! I need him to follow me, don't you understand?" Sangdo had nothing to say and stared at the toy clutched tightly onto by Nakta. "No! No! No! He won't follow you everywhere you go!" Sangdo said after a few minutes, exploding in anger. Nakta's smile turned into an evil snarl and his body seemed to glow red. "How dare you! I can't accept you Sangdo, I can't be wit-"

Sangdo was suddenly shaken awake, "Wake upppp! Sangdooooo!" It was A-tom in the room and shaking him. Sangdo sat up abruptly, that was all a dream. A nightmare. Sangdo stood up and A-tom followed him out of the room. "Come on, it's time to head to our schedule! We have some interviews to do! Hurry up sleepy head!" A-tom was pestering him as always. Sangdo didn't feel like talking and moved like a zombie into the bathroom before shutting the door. Sangdo never felt so odd, so lost and confused, and stood there looking at himself in the mirror. I love you Sangdo, I really do! Sangdo could hear Nakta's voice in his head, not understanding if what just happened was reality or a dream. He looked into his own eyes through the mirror, What the heck is this thing doing here?, his own voice was shouting with anger, all in his head. Leaning even closer, studying his eyebrows, his eyelashes, You're my boyfriend, but he's my knight! I can't accept you...I can't be wit-

I don't understand! I can't make any sense of it all! What was Nakta going to say before A-tom woke me up? Sangdo felt a migraine forming and shut his eyes with force. I can't accept you...I can't be with you! Sangdo felt pain all over. He finished Nakta's line, surely that was the only thing Nakta would say. He can't be with me, he can't love me. Am I monster? Am I the devil? Sangdo tried hard to think straight and to clear his mind of this one thing, Nakta will never love me. Knocking was heard on the other side of he door, "Hurry up in there! What're you doing?" It was his beloved's voice shouting through the door, the real Nakta. No. No. No. That was the only word in Sangdo's head now. He could feel tears forming behind his still shut eyes.  I'm not a monster. I'm not the devil! Nothing's wrong with me, something is wrong with Nakta! Sangdo argued and reasoned to himself. Something is obviously wrong with Nakta, why be so obsessed over a toy? He's my knight...Sangdo...love you...

The bathroom door was barged open and Sangdo could hear shouting coming from various people. He heard them but couldn't make sense of their words. Something about hurrying up and something about violence. He couldn't care about anything other than the enemy he saw, the closest thing to him was that damned toy. Nakta was continuesly shouting but still the words were not going through, Sangdo was studying the toy in Nakta's hands carefully. Tears were now streaming down Sangdo's face. These are my angry tears. I'm not crying for you Nakta. Sangdo took one last piercing glance at the toy and shoved past Nakta, leaving the bathroom. Nakta, along with the rest of the members stared as Sangdo stormed off, not understanding what was going on his his head. 

Reality or not, Nakta won't love me. It's either the doll or me, I'll make him choose.