You comfort me

Can't I be your toy?

My Doldol...my lovely lovely...you're the only one who understands me. I squeezed Doldol, wrapping my legs around his cute pill-like torso. Shutting my eyes tight and digging my face deep into his own soft face. "...love you." Mumbling as my lips could barely move. Hugging him even tighter, I don't want to let go. If I let you go...I'm so afraid. So afraid...

"Yah!! Nakta!!! Wake up already!" I felt someone's familiar hand, smelt someone's familiar scent. "Nooo" I whined, squeezing onto Doldol still. How is it already morning? Did I even get to sleep 4 hours? Slowly opening my eyes, letting one hand let go of my baby as I rubbed my eyes. Yet I still had Doldol safe under me. 

Yawning I stretched and looked up to see that evil man. This evil scheming hyung. Always planning to get my Doldol. "You think you can get him now? Well you can't!" I yelled at Sangdo who would, every morning, wake me. But I know all that is in his head is...to steal my precious Doldol. That bastard! 

"Go away! He's mine! MINE!" I screamed, my voice cracking early in the morning. He glared at my baby, lasers pratically shooting out of his eyes. "How dare you! Will you stop! Stupid Will Smith!!" 

Sangdo rubbed his temples sighing, "Do you have to create such a ruckus so early? Calm down..." He reached down, closer...closer...I quickly slapped his hands away. "Don't you even think about it!" Sangdo took a deep breath, oh how he looked pissed. What's his problem? I'm the one who should be pissed!

"Don't you know how precious Doldol is to me..." I said almost in a whisper. "It's just that I'm protective of him. It's just that he's the only one that can comfort me." I looked away from his piercing eyes.

All he wants is Doldol. Don't even look at him. Once you look, baby will not be safe. Keep your head clear Nakta. I pressed my face against Doldol once again, ignoring Sangdo who was inching closer and closer. Don't worry Doldol I'll protect you...forever and always. 

You're the only one in my heart Doldol. My precious. I won't let anyone take you. You're the only one I trust...the reason? Because you comfort me. Still ignoring Sangdo who was inching closer to me I shut my eyes and imagined the happy place me and Doldol live in. 

It's only me and you baby. Just don't...ignore that crazy Sangdo...just you and me. Why is it that you have someone to protect you? I'm always here to save you. Who's here to save me? Protect me? No one.