Bonus Chapter 04~

When Mr. Flirt Meets Mr. Nerd

Bonus Chapter 04 ~

 

It was that time of the year again, the most dreaded week in every student's (unless you're smarty pants, Cho Kyuhyun) school life- the test week.The aura in the classroom was that of complete silence, with each and every student bending their heads towards their answering scripts, scribbling away whatever they knew as quickly as they could before the time lapsed. 

 

There was so much of quiet in the room that Sungmin couldn't help but be distracted at the crunching sounds escaping from the invigilating teacher's lips as the old lady ate her way into a packet of snacks while her eyes ran back and forth across the room almost like an eagle hunting for it's prey. 

Sungmin groaned as his stomach rumbled in grief, the boy had skipped breakfast in his hurry to reach the examination hall that morning. You see, Kyuhyun had been tutoring him the previous night over the phone and the two boys spent quite a many hours into the night, solving each other's questions and doubts, and he didn't even realize the time he had dozed off.

 

The only thought that entered his head the second he woke up was how royally ed he was. He was late, super duper late. With barely minutes remaining until the start of the examination, he stuffed all the books and stationary items spread across his study desk in a quick sweep and rushed out into the street, running towards the school as fast as his legs could carry him.

 

He didn't even get to wish Kyuhyun good luck before their examination started. He wondered if Kyuhyun had been worried about why he hadn't shown up... Sungmin didn't even have time to check his phone to see if there were any text messages from his boyfriend. Curse you alarm clock for making me forget to wind you up last night.

 

"So hungry." Sungmin mumbled under his breath, softly palming his tummy with a pout as he watched the teacher munching away merrily into what seemed like her fourth, yes fourth snack

.

He grumbled lightly, one thing which absolutely other than his seat being placed right under the invigilator's nose during the examination time was the woman eating like nobody's business.

It was sad enough that he had to write furiously in his answering script...with trying hard to get over his sudden amnesia over his study course without having to see the invigilator shoving down all of his favorite snacks down .

 

Come on Sungmin, get your together.

 

He continued to jab his pen onto the surface of the paper savagely. At least it was Valentine's day tomorrow, his very first with Kyuhyun so that was definitely something to look forward to, right? A small dreamy smile crept over Sungmin's face as he placed his palms over his chin and sighed happily thinking of all the romantic possibilities that the special day might bring.


As much as Kyuhyun denied it, that boy was one sappy, tender er who loved to play with Sungmin's heart and his body if you know what I mean.  Sungmin blushed crimson at the memories of the night he had spent in Kyuhyun's house.

 

Bad Sungmin, this is not the time to get all hot and bothered thinking about your boyfriend's !

 


Sungmin shook his head to and fro, trying to get rid of all the y images popping up into his head. He had to concentrate on the exam he was writing, the sooner he finishes the test, the closer he'll be to their post-exam celebrations. What was he writing about again? Sungmin squinted at his answering paper with a frown, was it the world war? Something about finding f(x)? Studying about Australia's topography? No that wasn't it.

 

Ah yes, he was writing his physics exam! It was funny how simply thinking about Kyuhyun could make him so easily incoherent, Sungmin thought with a giggle. He pondered over the formulaes and proceeded to push down all of his thoughts about Valentine's day for the next two hours and resumed solving all questions on his test.

 

As the warning bell rang, signalling the last couple of minutes of the test - Sungmin smiled happily, jumping in his seat as he tied up all of his supplements together. A year ago, you would probably find Lee Sungmin in a complete frenzy to complete his test, with his stationary rolling off his desk in one direction and his supplements flying off in the other.

Kyuhyun had been a pretty good influence on Sungmin, and why wouldn't he be? The Cho nerd always insisted they had their special little study dates which caused a reluctant Sungmin to study for his course well in advance.. leaving him nicely prepared for the finals.

As the teacher came to collect their papers, Sungmin noticed the class bully- Kangin poking him for last minute answers but the boy simply flipped him the finger. Sungmin wasn't gonna help the bully cheat, not since he tried to bully Kyuhyun two years ago. Yes, he still remembers about that incident and no, Sungmin was not afraid of Kangin beating him up. That's when his taekwondo skills come into play after all.

 

After the teacher nodded her assent, Sungmin whooped loudly as he collected all of his belongings and rushed out of the classroom with Hyukjae and Ryeowook running out behind him.

 

"Thanks for sharing Kyuhyun's notes with us Sungmin, I think I'll manage to pass this semester," Ryeowook smiled happily at his little friend. Hyukjae dramatically swooped down to the floor and spread his limbs out like an eagle, "I can't believe we finished the third year."

 

Sungmin glanced distractly at the ramblings of his two best friends as he fished out his cellphone to check for any text messages from his boyfriend. The engineering students had their exam for a duration of three hours as compared to their two and a half hour exam, so Sungmin had an twenty minutes to kill before he'll be reunited with Kyuhyun.

 

"And we've lost him," Ryeowook muttered under his breath as Sungmin gave a giddy smile looking at the screen of his cellphone, "what did the Cho nerd say, Min?"

 

"Ryeowook, are you ing crazy? Do you want to be chased by the monster after writing a gigantic exam? Don't call his boyfriend, nerd." Hyukjae whispered furiously, but fortunately for the two of them, Sungmin was already in la-la land and paid no attention to his friends.

 

You're probably not gonna see this until your exam is over, but in the small chance that you will, good luck Sungmin.

You'll do amazing on your test, don't you worry.

If you didn't do good, it's okay- I still love you my sweetpea <3

ps. wait for me by the fountain, we'll have some celebratory .... ;)

 

Sungmin giggled happily at his boyfriend's sweet text message, it was just like Kyuhyun to be so warm-hearted and supporting. Of course the part about the celebratory .... sounded great, Sungmin knew exactly what it stood for. He was actually really looking forward to it after two weeks of having no special attention.

 


"Eww, please tell me you two are not gonna have at the fountain where the entire world can see you?" Ryeowook shot his friend a disguisted look, "I don't want to look at your pale Sungmin!"

 

Sungmin scoffed and tossed his head," Kyuhyun thinks my is great."

 

Ryewook rolled his eyes at the obvious pride in Sungmin's voice," You know what? I don't even want to know."

 

Hyukjae chuckled and waved his arm out towards Ryeowook to pull him up," Let's go to the Jobajoba Cafe and get some strawberry icecream!"

 

"Sungminnie would obviously want to wait for his boyfriend, like the obedient little pup that he is." Ryeowook spoke mockingly as the boy turned red at his words.
 

"I'm not a pup, you're a pup!" Sungmin spoke indignantly as his words followed up with a chorus of groans.

 

"Sungmin, I love you but babe we have got to work on your comebacks," A smooth voice came in from behind them.

 

"Kyuhyun!" Sungmin screamed and jumped into his boyfriend's arms happily, "you're finally here!"

 

Hyukjae groaned at the sight of his best friend playing tonsil- hockey with the newcomer, "Can you guys at least pretend like you haven't seen each other in ten years before Sungmin's face gosh."

 

Ryeowook laughed as Sungmin flipped his middle finger at them before grabbing Kyuhyun's neck for a deeper kiss. "At least there's one good thing that came out from all of this," he commented with a sly smile.

 

Sungmin groaned as Kyuhyun brushed his hand down the small of his back before moving down to cup his .

 

"The world no longer has to see Lee Sungmin panting like a horse after climbing a flight of stairs since Kyuhyun is helping him to improve his lung capacity with all the kissing. Say Kyuhyun, did Sungmin pass out the first time you guys snogged?" Ryeowook cackled as Sungmin disconnected his lips from Kyuhyun's with a frown.

 

"Oh yes, he practically fainted into my arms and I had to perform CPR on him for an hour," Kyuhyun commented while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. Sungmin glared at him," Let's see who faints tonight when you're not allowed to touch me at all."

 

"Sungmin, I was kidding!" Kyuhyun laughed as he followed his fuming boyfriend.

 

Hyukjae looked at the two rapidly fading figures and said thoughtfully," Did we just instigate Sungmin's life?"

 

Ryeowook facepalmed.
 


 

[A/N]

I suddenly felt like writing an update to this story haha I hope you enjoyed it :))

I'll be writing another update soon about their plans for Valentine's Day..

if you have anything specific you want to read, do let me know in the comments!

 

love Ani <3