Chapter 02~

When Mr. Flirt Meets Mr. Nerd

Chapter 02~

 

"Hey~" Kyuhyun murmured huskily as he passed by Sungmin to get to his seat. 

But unfortunately for Mr. Cho, he tripped on a piece of eraser causing Sungmin to burst into cute giggles. 

 

 


Dammit! He was supposed to be smooth and flirty, and Sungmin was supposed to blush and then he would have made Sungmin cheery again; but of course he got the boy to do anything but that.

 

As Mrs. Kang turned her back to the class, Kyuhyun poked Sungmin’s shoulder silently, resisting the urge to grin as the boy’s eyes widened adorably.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked softly. “ You’re looking a bit sad and gloomy.” 

 

 

Sungmin choked back on his saliva hearing his Cho Kyuhyun talking to him, what the..

 

Kyuhyun finished sending a small wink in Sungmin’s direction,” What you need is some vitamin ME.”

 

 

 

asdgafsgfghasdghag.” Sungmin squeaked, flailing his arms about in the air.. Never mind that they were in the middle of class and the teacher was glaring daggers across them, while Kyuhyun just chuckled.

 

 

Ryeowook nudged Hyukjae and wriggled his eyebrows at their friend who was quite red in the face and Kyuhyun settling back into his seat in content. Hyukjae spoke into Wook’s ears in glee,”I tolda it would work.”


~~

 

 

“Sungminne,get your pretty and squishy ahead and talk to Cho Kyuhyun!” Ryeowook pinched Sungmin’s chubby cheeks harshly earning a squawk of protest from the said boy.

 

 

Before class had ended, Kyuhyun had beamed at him in his oh-so-gorgeous manner and had placed a small note into a stunned Sungmin’s palm before sauntering towards the exit; not without tripping over his shoelaces in that cute dorky way that Sungmin had fallen in love with.

 

 

 

After a couple of head banging onto the desk, slapping himself, and shrieking, Sungmin successfully had mustered up enough courage to take a tiny peek into the note, only to squeak some more.

 

 

Roses are red, violets are blue,

I'm telling you,

I love you so what are you gonna do?

 

 

 

ASDHGAFGDASGJHDGASDGKAUSGDUAS” 

 

 

“Wow that nerd sure is smooth.” Hyukjae commented earning a punch from Sungmin while whining,”Dont call my nerd, nerd you stinky monkey!” 

 

 

Hyukjae threw up his hands in resignation and backed away from his friend who seemed to be making go-go eyes at the blue piece of paper.

 

“Go before I spill all of your dirty secrets to Cho ner- I m-mean Kyuhyun.” Hyukjae finished lamely after receiving a vicious look from Sungmin.

 

 

 

~~

 

 

Sungmin stood beside Kyuhyun shyly, drawing aimless patterns on the grass with his foot- his eyes downcast as Kyuhyun stared at him. He swallowed nervously and smiled,”H-hey.”

 

 

 

Kyuhyun walked around the shy boy and exclaimed ,”How much does a polar bear weigh?"

 

 

“How much??” Sungmin cocked his head sideways and blinked innocently in a manner that screamed squish me to Kyuhyun.

 

 

Kyuhyun grinned dorkily causing Sungmin to flush brightly. 

 

Damn that nerdy smile, it always causes Sungmin’s heart to beat 1237621362184 miles per hour ><

 

 

“Enough to break the ice... Hi, I'm Cho Kyuhyun. And you look a lot like my first boyfriend.” 

 

 

Sungmin shrieked and tripped on air; landing face first into Kyuhyun’s chest who laughed enveloping his arms around the blushing boy.

 

“Well?” Kyuhyun murmured.

 

 

 

Sungmin looked away shyly and mumbled,” I shall answer you tommorow.” And with that rushed into the classroom leaving a chuckling Kyuhyun behind.

 

 

 

~~

 

 

 

But as luck would have it, both the boys were stuck in math class before they could even get a chance to talk about themselves, and their obvious fondness for each other.

 

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun shared longing glances at one another while the teacher had her back turned to her class; and Ryeowook and Hyukjae snorted seeing both the boys being so cuckoo over each other.

 

 

 

At the end of the math class Sungmin hurriedly scribbled down a note and threw it over Kyuhyun’s head and then escaped out of the room before anybody could stop him.

 

 

 

Roses are red,

 violets are blue,

The first time I saw you,

 my heart knew.

 

 

Kyuhyun grinned dorkily and pocketed the pink sticky note; winked in the direction of the giggling duo- Hyukjae and Ryeowook who hifived in glee; before swinging his backpack over his shoulders and exiting the classroom.

 

 

 

~~

 

 

 

The next day, Sungmin peeked into the classroom cautiously and sighed when he noticed it was empty; he was an hour early to school after all.

 

 

He giggled seeing a book titled, '101 pick-up lines for dummies' on his desk,he spoke teasingly,” You can come out now Kyuhyun.”

 

 

 

Kyuhyun popped out behind the teacher’s desk and grinned at Sungmin cheekily; approaching the boy slowly,”Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?”

 

“How did you get so good with these cheesy meezy pick up lines.” Sungmin pouted and cradled the book into his arms.

 

 

“Oh the cleverness of me!” Kyuhyun sang as Sungmin giggled in response. 

 

 

Sungmin pinched the material of his shirt and snickered,”Do you know what material my shirt is made up of?”

 

 

“Cotton."

 

 

“YAH!” Sungmin pouted and huffed much to Kyuhyun’s amusement; “Sorry, what was I supposed to say now?” Kyuhyun teased reminiscing the first thing that Sungmin had said to him almost two months ago.

 

“You are a horrible tease!” Sungmin whined as Kyuhyun laughed.

 

 

“So about that yesterday..” Kyuhyun asked slowly, turning the atmosphere into that of shyness.

 

“What about yesterday?” Sungmin giggled teasingly.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun took one of Sungmin’s hands into his and cleared his throat,”Lee Sungmin.”

 

“Would you give me the honor of being your boyfriend?” 

 

 

 

 

"Well." Sungmin squeaked adding on more anxiousness to Kyuhyun's already nervous state. 

Sungmin turned crimson as he shyly looked into Kyuhyun’s eyes," Are you gonna kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?"

 

 


                          
"You keep a diary? " Kyuhyun teased earning an indignant squeal from the cute boy.

"Kyuhyun!  " Sungmin whined, covering his eyes 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun chuckled lightly and wrapped his arms around Sungmin's waist, looking at Sungmin fondly, " Hershey's makes a million of kisses a day but all I'm asking is one from you. "

"Yah, cheesy umph!" Sungmin squeaked as Kyuhyun captured his lips for a sweet kiss.

 

 

 

As they separated a couple of seconds later,  Kyuhyun scratched his neck sheepishly and asked," So.."


Sungmin giggled lightly seeing his awkward nerdy Kyu coming to surface,"I really really like you. "  He said poking Kyuhyun’s chest with his index finger  teasingly. 
                    

 

 

   

Kyuhyun  squawked jumping in surprise," Sungmin!"

 


            
"What? " Sungmin pouted as Kyuhyun brought his arms around Sungmin's waist again. 

"You get tickled? " Sungmin asked giggling all over again seeing Kyuhyun glance sheepishly at him. 

 

 

The two walked out of the classroom, with their shoulders brushing against each other and footsteps falling in synchronization. Kyuhyun suddenly stopped and took Sungmin’s hands into his and asked gently,”Min, can I ask you something?”

 

 

Seeing his boyfriend (insert here another one of Kyuhyun’s dorky creepy grin) nod his head cutely, Kyuhyun went on to ask,”Min, why did’nt you ask me out? I feel so dumb after I overheard yo-”

 

 

Sungmin turned to him in a scandalized and shrieked,”You eavesdropped on me?! “

 

 

Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin into a hug and murmured,”I did.. I couldnt resist listening to your cute voice, it just screamed at me to listen to.. But arent you glad I did though? Who knew the cutest squishy boy in class had a crush on me.” 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin buried his face into Kyuhyun’s chest and squeaked shyly,”I was too scared to talk to you.” 

 

 

Kyuhyun laughed and hugged Sungmin closer,"You adorable squishy puppy."  

 

 

 

Kyuhyun extended his hand towards Sungmin and bowed like a gentleman would,”Will you hold this for me while I go to the library?”

 

 

 

“Kyu, did you learn pickup lines or what?” Sungmin burst out into laughter seeing Kyuhyun standing stiffly beside him.

 

 

Kyuhyun merely shrugged and murmured,”Guessed I had to keep up with your cheesy ones.” He bumped Sungmin gently with his hip and then smiled adoringly at Sungmin’s beaming face.

 

 

“You're sweeter than all the candy in the world. “ Sungmin bumped Kyuhyun back giggling as Kyuhyun jumped away from him.

 


Kyuhyun harrumphed and entwined their fingers together;  grinning slightly as Sungmin's warm slender fingers filled the spaces between his perfectly.

 

 

 

 

“Kyu?” Sungmin whispered as the two settled into the seats in the library.  Sungmin kept playing with Kyuhyun’s fingers as the latter buried his nose into a book,

 

 

 

Kyuhyun looked up from his book and murmured gently,”Hmm what is it?”

 

 

Sungmin shot his boyfriend a cheeky look,” I’m glad I have my library card.”

 

 

Kyuhyun gave him a bewildered look,”Why?”

 

 

“Because I’m totally gonna check you out.” Sungmin finished while nudging Kyuhyun’s shoulders teasingly.

 

 

 

Both the boys dissolved into giggles and were promptly shooed out of the library by the frowning ahjumma librarian. But it didn't matter anyway cause you see, Kyuhyun had someone more interesting than his books. And that someone was beaming at him; currently holding his fingers in a warm comforting grasp.

 

 

~~

 

 

A couple of months later

 

 

 

Sungmin yawned sleepily- groaning as the sun rays filtered into the room through the windows; he shivered pleasantly and buried himself closer to the warm body still fast asleep right next to his. The damned tests got over just yesterday, with Kyuhyun helping him study and revise the study matter; Sungmin was pretty sure he’d done well that semester. 

 

 


So after late night movies, pizzas and tons of ice-cream, Sungmin had decided to crash into Kyuhyun’s room for the night; hence the both of them were squished against each other on Kyuhyun’s single bed.

 

 

 

Sungmin whined as he felt Kyuhyun’s warm hands caressing his shoulder, squeezing the flesh softly with his slender glorious god-like fingers.

 

 

“K-kyu.” Sungmin whimpered turning his body towards his boyfriend slowly.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun took his hands away from Sungmin’s shoulders and placed his cheek onto the pillow and grinned dorkily, “Oh those are shoulder blades, I thought they were wings... cause you’re my angel.”

 

 

 

“Cho Kyu!” Sungmin whined burying his head into Kyuhyun’s chest in embarrassment. 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun merely laughed at Sungmin’s reaction and placed his chin upon his soft brown hair,”You gotta admit that was good though.” 

 

“It was.” Sungmin admitted snuggling into Kyuhyun’s polo shirt comfortably.

 

 

 

After a couple of minutes of silence, Sungmin looked up with a smile as Kyuhyun’s chest rumbled in laughter,” Hey Ming~”

 

 

“My love for you is like pi, it’s never ending.” Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

 

“Oooh, I love pie!” Sungmin exclaimed much to Kyuhyun’s disbelief. 

 

 

 

 

“I meant the math pi not the eating eating pie you dummy!” Kyuhyun protested bringing his fingers down to Sungmin’s tummy to tickle the latter causing his boyfriend to wriggle against his embrace.

 

“K-kyu stop it!” Sungmin giggled cutely trying to escape Kyuhyun his notorious tickle monster.

 

 

 

“Where have you been all my life?” Sungmin sighed pecking Kyuhyun’s lips softly.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun beamed and answered teasingly,”Hiding from you.”

 

 

 

“Yah !”

 

 

 Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin passionately and deep, muffling all the sounds of protests from his boyfriend; who automatically melted into Kyuhyun’s arms and smiled happily into their kiss. 

 

After parting, Kyuhyun pecked Sungmin’s lips and squished Sungmin into his arms with his signature dorky grin.

 

 

 

“I love you my cute little flirt.” 

 

 

 

-end-


[A/N]

Well, I did warn you that it's gonna be cliched lol but I hope you still liked this:3 

 

ps: kpopgorgeous, I love you so much! I hope you liked your birthday present! Stay beautiful and amazing as ever~c:

ps. none of the pickup lines belong to me ^^