[Fantasy Romance] LuHan

✎ ✎ EXOHolic Little Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

That was when I opened my eyes... seeing everything in blur but I am sure of it that I was and am in a white room when suddenly lots of people... familiar people gathered around me. "You're awake thank God!" Exclaimed a so-looking-steamed-buns a chinese steamed buns, Baozi. "Uh... Who are you and why... why am I here?" I asked when my head throbbed and hurst like hell.

"Ah..." My hand reach to my head cupping it and trying to ease the pain 'Your only chance... Make it the most of it' Someone whispered on my head somewhere 'I will give you 3 days to do everything with them and after that you can try to decide if you want it to be more than a dream...' Then after that I came to my senses 'They... They're EXO my favourite Idol... and here I am beside my bias...' Was the only thing in my mind.

"She turned out to have a temporary amnesia..." The doctor announced. "Ah, Kamsamnida doctor..." They bowed. "So..." I started. "This is like a cliche from drama!" I exclaimed ou of a sudden. "Main character gets his/her memory temporary lost and guys will help her recovery her lost memory" and they chuckled. "Aigoo, you're still the same even though you lost your memory..." The deer looking guy  patted my head. 

"Uh! Who am I to you guys?" I am just a fan right? Like maybe got into accident and now they're being responsible for it. "Oh come on... Not that part!" Exclaimed the tall looking guy with hat, Chanyeol oppa the happy virus. "Wae?" I asked confused. "Oh No! She really forgotten us!" Lay oppa exclaimed.

"Honey, we..." Baekhyun oppa gestured everyone "are your close friend, best buddies" and I nodded then he grabbed LuHan. "And this guy, hyung, is your beloved boyfriend of count many years" He explained and with that my mouth opened. "Oh... You're kidding right?" I expected a yes "No..." They shook their head. 

"EH?!" I shrieked. "I know you're joking, hn" I smirked. "I mean... You're an Idol and I am... not?" I gulped. "So you knew were Idol?" Asked Kris. "Uh yea? How would I not know? You're faces are everywhere in Korea? -- And that's why me being your friend and you" I pointed at LuHan oppa "even though you're my bias it's hard to say in reality but you can't really be my boyfriend can you? Even a cow would laugh at your jokes" I tilted my head. 

"Only in dreams that you can be my boyfriend" I heaved heavily. "She might have lost her memory from where you two had started going out?" They talked amongst themselves. "Noona, be well" Kai and SeHun approached me and talked to me. "Aww... Kyeowona..." I gawked squealing at them. "Now... We have decided..." LuHan started. "That we will take you somewhere that can trigger your memory back" 'But I have everything it's just probably you guys are ...' I thought sadly. 'Might as well enjoy this 3 days with my Idol friends and my Bias as my boyfriend' I thought.

On the first day they had dragged me to a University where they claimed were LuHan and I met and then took me to the park where they had prepared for LuHan and I's first date and then dragged me to a massive mall. They said it was were Kris, Tao and I mostly go for shopping. They had also dragged me ton Noraebang telling me I always don't hit the high notes of Chen and Baekhyun. Also they mentioned that we always drop off at the Bubble Tea store with the so-famous HUNHAN couples, 'Awww! Kyeoo'. Chanyeol and Chen doesn't have a particular place to show and that's because they wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter