[Sweet Comedy] Baekhyun

✎ ✎ EXOHolic Little Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Massive of crowds were waiting patiently in the airport only for the so-called-so-popular-group-EXO and here I am stuck trying to get through because I need to catch the earliest flight to Taiwan... It was unplanned for me to go to Taiwan it was just a last minute decision to go. I pulled my small luggages pushing through the crowds to make my way to the Check-In area.

"Finally!" I exclaimed when I squished to the last person that I passed through. I checked in my small luggage and held my personal bag along with my laptop case. Screams. Squeals. Suddenly was everywhere you can actually see people getting squished and fainting. That's horrible... Well... I can be one of those if I wasn't going anywhere but hey I. Am. Going. To where the boys are going. Hahaha...

I went to the Waiting area as there's few to a couple minutes of waiting before departing to Taiwan. As I approach my way to the waiting area I rummage through my bag looking for a certain 'something'. I didn't payed any attention to where I was going but also at the same time found what I was looking for my 'Eyeliner' but then bumped into someone, stranger. The eyeliner in my hand rolled down... Well in my head I thought the eyeliner is far more important than the person I bumped into because it was the same eyeliner brand that my Bias use.

I stood up and dusted myself off before saying sorry to the person whom I bumped into. "I... Uh..." Poke the person by the shoulder so I can say sorry. "Uh... I was to say..." When the man turn around and my eyes widened. "Sorry..." I mumbled whisper. But then eyed what he was holding... I looked at the eyeliner that was on my hand, 'It wasn't open, yet'. 

"That's my eyeliner..." I started and he gave me a stare... "This..." He pointed "is mine..." He finished and I gulped. "But..." He didn't let me finish... "Oi!!!" I called him... He was my bias but my attitude to him , I am such a bipolar... "Oi!!! That's mine!" I yelled to his direction. "It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter