[Sweet Imagine] Kai

✎ ✎ EXOHolic Little Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Imagine you were doubting yourself because of your own insecurities about being with Kai...

'I don't know...' That's what have been replaying through my mind. 'Am I really worth being with Kai?' I asked myself. There's a lot of girls in the company and yet he chose me and I am nobody, not even special or talented. 'How did I even get scouted as a back up dancer?' I doubted my abilities again about my dancing skills. Sighed.

I looked at the mirror reflecting myself. I walked to the stereo and pressed the play button then walk back to the middle and started the choreography by myself. I was pressuring myself and I think it's because I am pressured that Kai's friends will think badly of me because of  have no talent... Not that they would do that, I mean Kai's friend EXO were the nicest bunch that I've met.

I begun dancing powerfully with passion swaying myself to right and left, twirling side to side and but still unsatisfied with myself. I was in the part where I need to do the 'Fan' where it's a fast move going to other side turning your body and feet together with a slanty position. It was kinda dangerous if you do not do it properly also means if your out of focus you might just injured yourself. And that's what exactly was  am doing.

As I was not focus and kept pushing myself I tripped on my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter