03

Let Me Serenade You to Sleep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, you can thank me later anyway,” Chanyeol winks before leaving.                 

Realization finally hits Baekhyun. That bastard friend of his was trying to hook him up with his roommate. For that, he doesn’t know whether to feel grateful or upset with Chanyeol.

“Okay, so now what should I do?” Baekhyun asks himself. He paces around the living room while biting his nails. Kris will come any time now and he doesn’t know what to do or what to say. Should he just friendly greets him like, “Hi, Kris. I’m Baekhyun, you still remember me right?” No, no, he shakes his head. He is sure Kris still remembers him. Or maybe just, “Hello, nice to meet you again. I was partnered up with Chanyeol again so here I am!” Sounds better, he tells himself. Though the latter part still need some works.

“Damn it, why do I sound so girly?” he scolds himself. Or sounds like a girl who is just falling head over heels toward her first love, the thought comes later.

 

“Err, Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun’s head darts to the voice direction. Apparently Kris just got home without he even realized. Oh no, did he see him biting his nails like a weirdo?

Kris strides across the living room and soon stands beside Baekhyun. “So, you’re here?”

Baekhyun wakes up from his daydream. He immediately straightens up his mind.  “Oh, I was just doing group assignment with Chanyeol. He said that he needed to go but he lost his keys. So he asked me to wait for you before I leave.”

“Ah, so you two partnered up again?” Kris chuckles. “How come?” The bickering between Baekhyun and Chanyeol is still fresh in his memory. The idea of them working together again sounds like an impossible thing in his mind.

“More like we were forced to be partner again,” Baekhyun explains.

“I see,” Kris nods his head.

This time Baekhyun looks at Kris from head to toe. He doesn’t mean to be rude, but Kris’ choice of outfit kinda makes him confused.

Kris is standing in front of him wearing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter