The life after.

Seperate Us

Yongguk POV

“You can get back to work,Himchan. Thanks for today” I combed my hair back with my finger as I let sighed out of from my mouth. 

It's been 10 years after all the happened. I lost the most important women in my life. My mom and Hyosung. I gulped the bitterness around my mouth when I think about Hyosung.  

I lighted up the cigarette and puffed out the smoke. I promised myself that I will forget her but it's just a waste because I know I can't forget her easily. Its been 10 years and I still can't forget her even for a bit. 

 

You guys probably curious what happened after that unforgivable day. My mother admit suicide in her cell. I had to stay at an orphanage until I got adopted by a super rich family. My life should have been great if my mother didn't suicide and losing contact to Hyosung.

 

My adopted parents are great. You can't ask for a better parents. They don't have kids that's why they adopted me and inherit this company to me. If I could I don't want this CEO job. But to repay their kindness I had to do this. 

 

“Hey” I woke up from my deep thoughts as I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. 

“Still thinking about her?” Himchan looked at me as I nodded my head. “Geez,Yongguk it's already 10 years. Just forget about her. There are still many fish in the water.” He nudged my ribs. “You know it's not easy as it talk.”

I huffed more smoke before Himchan snapped at me by snatching my cigarette and stomp it to the ground. “But that doesn't mean you can mopping around all day and please get rid that scary face over your face. You're scaring the girls away with that kind of face. And stop buying this crap.” He point at the flat cigarette.

“You're noisy Himchan.” I frowned and sighed for the second time today. “Give me time to think.” I walked away as I rubbed my forehead. Leaving dissatisfied Himchan.

 

Can I found someone like you?

“How i wish i can see you Hyosung.”


 

 


Hyosung POV

I flinched when her cold hands touched my skin. “Don't touch me,woman.” I glared at her. Heck,I didn't care if she my mom. She is a monster just like my father.

“Hyosung,you have to take your meal or you're going to get sick." I heard her sweet talking to me. How I want to spit at her face. “Since when do you care for me? Drag me forcefully and fly to the states without my permission. Is that the care you have talking about for about 10 years .” I exploded in anger as I slammed the door behind my back and rushed to the garden. 

I released a sigh of relief when I felt soft grass tickles under my feet. This is the only places that I didn't suffocate with lies. I lay on the grass as the breeze caressed my body. My mind replaying thing that happened this past 10 years. Yongguk. I rubbed my eyes as I felt tears threatening to fell down.

I miss him

Every moment I closed my eyes, our memory together and his face kept popping in my mind. I'm a fool because I let myself become a puppet in front my parents. 

My fault.

 

I promised myself that I will escaped from this called castle and back to Korea. Now is the perfect time. Both of them are busy with their own . I can run away. After i arrived at Korea,right at that point, I will search for Yongguk. Smile crept on my face when I imagined that I will be in Yongguk's arm soon. How would he look right now?

My smile turned to a frown when I heard that voice. Here comes the trouble. 

“Hyosung! You skipped your meal again. How many times i told you not to skip your meals!” He yanked my hands when I didn't give a response. “Look at me when i'm talking to you,young lady.” He warned me.

“Why should I look someone who destroyed my life?” I shoot him a death glare. 

“What the heck happened to you? Pay some respect to your father! I did all of that for your happiness. You will never find happiness if you with that ignorant man.” I winced when his loud voice rang through my ears. I pushed him aside and turn to face him.

“Happy? Do i look like i'm ing happy? You take Yongguk away from me. The only person who can make me happy.” I finally let my tears out. “You and that woman who call herself mom,i hope you guys rot in hell!" 

I walked away and search for my only trusted butler. 

“Mr.Kim” I spoke after I found him at the storage room. He look at me waiting for me to continue my sentence. 

“Buy me a flight ticket to Korea.”

 

Nobody can replace you.

“Wait for me.”

 


Why hello there!! /wave. I'm sorry for the lacking of updating. I'm truly sorry for the short update. I will write a longer next chapter. 

Thanks for reading. I hope this chapter didn't bored you guys.