The Beginning

Seperate Us

Stars shined brightly on the dark sky. Showing their beautifulness. Getting full attention by the young couple. Laying on the ground. There’s no need a mat. Relaxing their back on the soft grass. Wind caressing their body like how Yongguk caressed Hyosung’s hair. The wind send a chill to both of them but Hyosung totally fine with Yongguk’s caress.

Count the stars after you get the number. That’s the number of my reason why I love you.” He grin sheepishly. Staring at a goddess beside him

“Someone eat to many cheese during the dinner.”  She giggled. Ignoring her fluttered heart.

“Stop with pick-up line Yongguk, you know that I don’t like it.” She playfully glared at him.
Grin never faded off from Yongguk’s face. “I DON’T CARE! My pick-up line is always for you and everyday I will tell you my new pick-up line.” He tackled her down as he  pinned her under his body.

Honestly, Hyosung never like pick-up line. It’s too much for Hyosung to handle. But for Yongguk’s case she can hold the cheesenis (<--seriously I don’t know how to spell that)  until she die.  Yongguk’s become Hyosung’s cutie pie. That’s Yongguk nickname that Hyosung gave it to him. Cute right?
Oh! And that night they end up eating each other mouth  making out.

Let’s talk about how they fall in love. Ummm..Yongguk? He head over heel when he first time saw Hyosung. Seriousl? Who men in this world can resist such a hot girl like that? Gay? Nahh.. Hyosung are gorgeous. With perfect hour glass body that men drool over. Her silk short brown hair that always smell like a combo of vanilla and mint. Eyes and nose that god make it with much attention. And lastly her cute nose that always make Yongguk want to bite it but always get slapped by Hyosung. It’s doesn’t matter who like first. The most important is that both of them madly in love with each other. Never  get tired with Hyosung’s nagging , Yongguk’s  protective.  They always can get through all the obstacles together.

But something bigger is coming , something that both of them  can’t handle even together. There’s nothing they can do.  They just keep cry, clumping theirs shirts , holding the voice that bugging to come out , missing each other arms. Both of them squeezing their brain out. Hoping there will be a brilliant idea or a miracle but there’s nothing come out. Nothing.

Can they live without each other? Can they sleep without being in each other embrace? Can they survive in this cruel world without each other encourage words? Can Yongguk stop feeling anxious if he doesn’t sniff Hyosun’s scent? Can Hyosung eat if she know that someone who can cook a meal that best in the world, cannot cook for her anymore?


Here are we at Hyosung’s house. Or should I call a castle.  Three of them sat on a comfy sofa. Her dad, mom and herself.  Her dad keep glared at her, waiting for her to say something. And her mom is not different but in her eyes , her heart there’s still a sympathy feelings towards her beloved daughter. Shy to show up. But sadly, that’s feeling get eaten my hatred. Slowly become like her husband. Hyosung’s dad.

“I don’t want to make this long. Hyosung, end that relationship a soon as possible.” The leader of the family has spoken up.Usually, Hyosung will just nodded and follow her dad orders. But not today , not her love. She going to fight over. Even though she’s going to fight the strongest competitors. She’s going to do what Yongguk always said “Do what you think is right.” She take a deep breath. Finally, Hyosung stood on her own feet, cutting the rope that always her parents holding on. Controlling her.

“I’m not going to leave Yongguk. This is my decision. I don’t care about you guys. Enough is enough. You guys already destroyed my 18 years of my life. Let me happy if you truly my parents.” Speechless, taken aback, shocked. That three words describe how her parents feels.

 

The room fill with silence. Intense silence. Different scenario with Hyosung’s. Yongguk and his father are having staring contest. Making a woman who sitting beside Yongguk’s father uncomfortable. She’s a lot different from Hyosung’s mother. She like Hyosung. She thinks that Hyosung is a sweet girl. But being a obedient wife she just follow her husband rhythm. Even she would sacrificed her son happiness.

“End it.” Yongguk gulp bitterly. He know what’s coming. And hell yeah, he’s ready.

“No, this my life. I love her! You can’t order me like I’m your slave, like how you do to my mom. Not me! Mind your own ing business old man.” He gritted his teeth. Holding the urge to punch him in the face. “Yongguk! Watch your words young man. He’s your father.” His mom warned him. “He’s not my dad. You ing married him because he got the money.”  He may seem rude to her mother but he truly love her. It’s just he hate her for marrying this old . And she lied to him saying that his real father going to a vacation trip mean while Yongguk’s father is in the grave. Yongguk forgived her after he grown up. He know that her mom don’t tell him that his father already died because she don’t want the 7-years-old Yongguk to to be devastated. She don’t have the money to keep living that’s why she marrying with that man.

Yongguk totally hate his new dad. He never see him as his father or calling him ‘dad’. Why? Because he always pretending to care about Yongguk. He doesn’t give a about Yongguk. And Yongguk know the old man cheating on her mom. He never love his mom. Adding a reason why he hate his new dad.

“Honey, go out. I can handle this.” His mom looked at her husband. Hesitant to leave. Afraid something bad will happen if she let this things leave to both of them. She stood up and let her legs walked to door. Her hearts feels heavy. She pushed the door closed as she put her hands on the door and leaning forward until she feels her ear get blocked with the cold door surface. She’s going to eavesdropping them. Her hearts dropped when she heard something broken. Glass, furniture. The heck is going in there? She quickly turn the knob to see what’s going in there. But someone locked it.
! This is bad”  she keep praying that will no one get hurt.


“What did you just do Yongguk?” he asked himself as he looked at his hand covered…..with blood.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wassup guys~ this is pewdiepie gummy_hyo! with a long-wait chap ene sorry guys i nearly becoming a potato sack T^T. Sorry for my engrish. and the grammar. hope this chap satisfied your hunger(?) okay whut? xD And guys please leave your comment in the box comment. it will make me the happiest girl in the world. or give me some idea how should i do in the next chap. Yup, i don't even start with chap 2. So, to the next chap. Ppyongg!

                              SUBCRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE