Reality

Seperate Us

Yongguk POV

Tears streaming on my cheeks. Eyes open widely. I swear I stop breathing at a second after I saw what did I just do. I look at the broken glasses. The glasses make it way through his cheeks,forehead and everywhere. My breath hitched up when I remembered that I slit his throat down. I let myself engulf with anger. Regret washed over my body.

“What should I do?”  

 I bend down as I put my two fingers on his neck hoping to find his pulse. Nothing.

I ing killed someone.

 

Narrator POV

 The door slammed open, waking Yongguk from his deep thought. Yongguk swung around just to find her mom holding the door knob for her dear life. The spare keys fell off from her finger grasps. The sound of the keys fell echoed in the big room. Her hands covering to muffled her shouts. The last thing she want is the neighbors found about this.She can’t believe what she seeing right now. Her son and her husband. She just got the best shocked of her life. Her eyes trailed from the dead body to her dear son.

“Please tell me it’s an accident. Please please.”  That’s it. She let her emotions controlled her body. She ran to Yongguk and shook his body as her tears pouring like a rain. Yongguk stay froze.
“I killed him mother. I’m a murder. I lost it when he talked bad about Hyosung”  

He wrapped his arm around her as he cried at her shoulder. She need to think how both of them can get out from this mess fast. The woman pushed her son and whispered something that only a true mom can do it,to him. Her son shocked when he listen to his mother request.

“No,no,no I’m not going to leave you mom! NO! this is my fault, I’m going to be responsible for it. Please mom, I can’t bear of losing a mother who gave birth to me.”  He looked straight at the woman who standing infront him.

“How about Hyosung? Who is going to look after her? You know how messed up her family are. Promise me that you would take care of her like you did it to me. Leave this matters to me. I can handle it. She had to take this way even it’s cost her life, she want her son to be with the girl  he loved. She know only Hyosung can be his strength right now. Hyosung fit the position more than her.She held his hand and telling the how much she loved him.  She caressed his face for the last time before she told him “Leave this instant.”

He had to make the hardest choice in his life. Even before he made up his mind, he already getting pushed by his mother, yelling at him to leave. Slamming the door right on his face.

This is not right. Those words keep repeating on his brain.

His fingers curled up to form a fist and punch the wooden door. “Mom,let me in!! I can’t let you do this. Please mom.”  Ignoring the pain that stinging right on his knuckles.  He ready to kick the damn door before her mom uttered some words and that make him stop and walk away.

“If you keep doing this, I’m going to kill myself. I said go.”

He had no choices.

On his way to Hyosung’s place, he saw two police cars drove pass him and going to his house direction. He hardly restraint his legs from running back to his mom. He had to be strong for his mother.

His brows knitted together. Hyosung’s house look somewhat empty. In this hours, there are usually garderner watering the flowers keeping it blossom .
He turned around when he saw Mrs Han  at his sides, looking at him with sorrowful eyes. 
Mrs Han knows about Yongguk and Hyosung. She always talked about how she missed her young days when she saw the couple lovey-dovey.

Yongguk, I have something to tell you.” Her voices sounds hoarse, her eyes are puffy too. Had she been crying?

 

He felt like being hit by a truck over and over again.
 

“Hyosung moved out to the States yesterday.”


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEEE NOOOO NEE NOOO
Whatdup guys~ sorry for not this updating this story. /slap myslef. T^T
it's short updates hope you guys like it :3
Drop your comment alrite??