The Sims

Chanyeol the er

Myungsoo sit in front of his laptop in the living room. His hands were busy clicking the mouse. Every now and then he scratched his head with an annoying look . If you ask, if he was busy with his work then you are wrong. Myungsoo actually was .... 

"Myungsoo hyung, what are you doing? "Chanyeol suddenly appeared from behind. Look towards Myungsoo's laptop with a serious face. He was curious about what was being done by Myungsoo with the laptop. 

"Hyaa ~ you scared me to death! all of a sudden, came out of nowhere! "Myungsoo scream when Chanyeol ask him. For the sake of cactus belonging hamstergyu, Chanyeol deep voice surprised him. 

"It is not my fault after all. I didn't ask you to be surprised too. It's your own fault, "said Chanyeol as he positioned himself sitting next to Myungsoo. 

"What? What is my fault? It should to be you, not me! "Myungsoo defend himself as he looked Chanyeol sarcastic. Well, of course he didn't want to be blamed in this case because he thinks Chanyeol is the one who is to be blamed.

"Naaah ~ it's you. You are too immersed in your 'work'. "The Genius of Park Chanyeol. He were really made Myungsoo gaped hear his answer. 

"Geez, it is because i want to build perfect house and perfect family. And this one would have to identic like me. A handsome one like me! And the other would have to identic like Sungyeollie. Pretty and beautiful, "Myungsoo babbling without stared at Chanyeol who is being preoccupied chewing his chocochip. He returned to his work. 

"You are so stupid. Playing that game as if they are really really do the same as in real life. Shut down your imagination, hyung, "sneered Chanyeol while pointing at something on the laptop screen belongs to Myungsoo. 

"Naaaah ~ I call it future planning. A family with Sungyeollie  and A dream house too, "said Myungsoo. Still not take his eyes off his laptop screen. 

"You are crazy, hyung." 

"I know," Myungsoo answered Chanyeol simply. 

"I don't know how can Sungyeol-hyung" 

"You know my answer Chanchan so don't bother to ask again," Myungsoo cutting Chanyeol's words that have not been fully said. Well, Myungsoo already know what will be said by Chanyeol. And he was getting bored to hear it. 

"By the way, where is my lovely Sungyeollie?" Myungsoo stopped his work and asked Chanyeol are now looking at Myungsoo's laptop. 

"Get a new boyfriend, maybe. He is tired of you, you know that very well, right?" answered Chanyeol simple and getting a sweet smack on his head. 

"Don't say a thing like that. It's impossible, Park Chanyeol," Myungsoo said with a slight tone of anger. He was upset to hear what Chanyeol have just said. 

"Ohohoho, how i like to tease you Kim Myungsoo-ssi. Im sorry okay? Sungyeol hyung just going to the grocery. And wait, it is not impossible. Maybe he cheat on you by now. Bumped into some random handsome guy. Just like .... * stared at the laptop's monitor * your game. " 

"Ha? My game, what happened to my-oh no! My Sungyeollie flirt with that guy from the Goth family! That's bad! I should change his traits! No good kisser. Yes hopeless romantic! I have to change it to family oriented! Damn you Goth's! "Myungsoo suddenly angry and click the mouse rudely. 

"Ah, hyung. That guy is not from the Goth family. He is Alto's," Chanyeol explained to the angry Myungsoo, pointing at the screen. 

"Is he? But wait, it's Keaton!" Again Myungsoo yelled at for not accepting his Sungyeol was snatched away by others. 

"It's Ursine." 

"It's Hart!" 

"The Woff, hyung!" Now they are shouting. Shouthing to the character family's name. What an idiot! 

"Why? Why? Why are they surrounding my Yeollie?" Myungsoo said desperately. His lips trembled at the fact that he couldn't accept. 

"Umm hyung, are you by any chance held a party on the beach?" Chanyeol asked carefully to Myungsoo. 

"Yes. Why?" 

"Are you inviting them to the party?" 

"Erm, maybe .." Myungsoo replied hesitantly. 

"That's why, Myungsoo hyung! That's why Sungyeollie hyung surrounded by them!" 

"Aaaaaa ~" 

 

 

****

 

 


Three hours passed but Myungsoo and Chanyeol still engrossed in front of the laptop. Not to forget snacks and cola accompany them. And they didn't notice the beautiful Sungyeol arrived. 

"Guuuuuuuysssssss ~" he said loudly with his high-pitched dolphin. 

However, he did not get a response at all from Myungsoo and Chanyeol. He was surprised by the fact that Myungsoo and Chanyeol are not fighting. So what is this miracle that made them stop fight? But, at least it is a good sign. The two people he loved was getting along. 

"Myung hyung, if you want a baby boy you have to give Sungyeol hyung-ah no, Yeollie noona three apples a day!" Sungyeol could hear Chanyeol's faint voice. His eyes twitched by the word of baby

"Then, what should i give if i want a baby girl?" Now, it's Myungsoo's voice. What the hell are they talking about? 

"You should give erm ... watermelon. 3 watermelons, hyung. If you want twins. You should go to the salon and get a massage there. It must be the two of you," Chanyeol explained anything to Myungsoo. Sungyeol who heard it by accident became confused. What baby? Whose? Why Chanyeol asking Myungsoo about that too? 

"Ah, okay. I want my baby boy as my first child." 

"Oi, hyung. Have you tried to cheat?" Asked Chanyeol to Myungsoo. Sungyeol who hear it feel his heart pounding. He was waiting for an answer from Myungsoo with heart pounding. 

"No.." 
Sungyeol sigh of relief to hear Myungsoo's answer. But still there is a lump in his heart. Baby. 

"You are not cool, hyung. You have tried to cheat, hyung. It will be awesome. The level of your work can be up. So does your money," Chanyeol statement instantly made Sungyeol froze. His blood suddenly rises and makes it hot. His lips were dry. 

"What will Myungsoo said? What will Myungsoo said? Please, say that you dont want to, myungie.please.please .. please .." Sungyeol clasp both his hands. Hope Myungsoo replied something he really wanted to hear 

"Well, i want to be fair play, Channie." Sungyeol relieved to hear. 

"But ...." Sungyeol had to pull back his breath. 

"It sounds interesting. So i will try. But how?," Myungsoo's answer instantly tear down Sungyeol's world. He sat down in disbelief at what he had just heard. Kim Myungsoo just decided to cheat on him. 

"This. Motherlode." Chanyeol said. 

'So, it must be related to the baby thing. motherlode. A mother and a baby. But who .. "Sungyeol said to himself. 

"Woaaaaa!! Daebak!! I should be play like this before! Why i did not have any idea of doing a cheat!"  Myungsoo yelled. You can see that he was very happy with what he did just now. 

"What is so daebak, Kim Myungsoo? Doing cheat? Wow, i though you love me. And you, Park Chanyeol, why are you suggesting Myungsoo to cheat on me? I though you care about me. Dont be such a brother complex, Chanyeol-ah. I won't abandoning you  eventhough im with Myungsoo. just please ... "Sungyeol appeared with teary eyes and of course that make two people who immersed with their own world,surprised. 

"Wait, sungyeollie, when did you come? And what happened? I don't get what you just said?" Myungsoo walked towards Sungyeol. Sungyeol took a step back. 

"Yeah hyung, what happened?" Chanyeol now it's turn to ask him. 

"Do not play fool to me, you bastard! Do not sungyeollie me! Do not hyung me! You, are you really cheating with me? Who is the girl that carrying your baby huh? Tell me!" Sungyeol shouted at Myungsoo. tears flow in his flawless chubby cheeks. 

"Ah, i get it!" Myungsoo said and it kind of confusing Sungyeol. 

"What? What you get?" Sungyeol asked back. And what was Chanyeol doing? He was playing again with Myungsoo's laptop Because he thinks that he did not have anything to do with the Sooyeol couple's matter. Besides he know what the real situation was. 

"It just misunderstanding." Myungsoo explained. 
Sungyeol raised up his brow, he did not understand what was Myungsoo said. 

"We are playing The Sims 3, baby yeol. And my pretty yeollie getting pregnant with my child. Yes, im cheating. Im cheating for make some money and level up my works. For our family." 

"Really?" Myungsoo smiled and nodding his head. 

"But if im pregnant, then you make my sims as a girl?" 

"My Sungyeollie is as beautiful as a girl in real life too. No, he is so much beautiful than any girl. So, it is not wrong right? Beside, i know you can carry my baby on your stomach." Sungyeol was blushing so hard. 

"Yah! ert! How could i-" 

Myungsoo wiping Sungyeol's tears and caressing his cheek. He lean toward Sungyeol slowly. Sungyeol also close his eyes waiting for Myungsoo's kiss. but .... 

"Hey, hyung! The baby is coming!" okay. Chanyeol being the er he is, making their way to romantic kiss totally failed 

'Park Chanyeol, how dare you!' that's Sooyeol though. 

'Silly hyung, i just like to tease you all. it's fun after all ', said Chanyeol in his mind with a smirk. 

"Uh, really?" Myungsoo and Sungyeol asked to Chanyeol together. 

"Yeah, and i named it Chanyeol!" Said Chanyeol with his biggest smile plastered in his handsome face. 

"What!?" 

"It's Chanyeol, Myungsoo hyung! Your first son is Chanyeollie. It's awesome, right!" 

"Well! You, Park Chanyeol, come here! I will kill you!" Myungsoo started to chasing Chanyeol who tried to run away. 

"Pretty hyuuuuuuuuuuung, heeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" Chanyeol scream out his lung. Looking for help from his pretty hyung, Sungyeol. But Sungyeol can just shook his head. 

 

**~~**

 

huhuhu i just got this idea when i was studying life-span development for my exams this friday. but i didnt feel like studying so just writing it. and yeah the idea also came when i played sims 3 showcase ><

okay, this is my update. hope you enjoy it ^^ feel free to comment ^^

sorry for the typo and grammar mistake

 

see you~

 

Pooh