Frenemy

Chanyeol the er

Chanyeol runs into Sungyeol's arm and hug him tightly. And there was Kim Myungsoo who just staring blankly at the two. He didn't know what he should do because he was still surprised by the action that Chanyeol's took and Sungyeol's threat to him. He also surprised by how his Sungyeol prefer took Chanyeol's side than him.

" Hyung~ Yeppeo hyung~ Do you know him ? He looks kind of terrorist. It scaring me to death. Besides, he is too rude, My Beautiful Sungyeol hyung, " said Chanyeol with a pouty lips and of course with that puppy eyes.

" Yah! My name is Kim Myungsoo and Im not a terrorist! " shout myungsoo to Chanyeol who hide behind the tall y body of Lee Sungyeol.

" Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Stop being harsh to my Channie! " Sungyeol shouted back at Myungsoo. He is protecting Chanyeol who stick his tounge out to Myungsoo. Sungyeol didn't know it. And he didn't care eventhough he know it.

" But, Yeollie-ah, he is the one who-"

" Look, hyung! That terrorist blame me for what just happened! Oh my God, hyung where did you find a weird guy like that . I can't believe it! My lovely Sungyeol hyung be friends with a terrorist in disguise! I will tell uncle Lee later," Chanyeol cut Myungsoo's sentence before he finished his sentence and blabbing some nonsense fact. He doesn't know Myungsoo after all. So it is not his fault,right ? Besides, Myungsoo really look like a terrorist. Look at his outfit,eww.. Black coat, black backpack, sunglasses, and black hat. Who would not get suspicion on him if he dressed like that. Plus, Chanyeol's imagination is so wild and I told you, he is a choding. C-H-O-D-I-N-G. 

So, whose fault is it ?

" Chanyeol-ahナ " Sungyeol take a look at Chanyeol for a while.

" What hyung ?" Asked Chanyeol with those innocent's eyes.

" Stop your wild imagination,please =_=" said Sungyeol with his plain expression and made Chanyeol blinking his eyes.

" It is not wild imagination,hyung. Look at him! This is reality! A bad reality!"  Chanyeol answered. He stepped forward to face his magically beautiful Sungyeol hyung and throw his hands on air.

" Psst~ that kid is totally insane. Wild imagination. How could he assume that im a terrorist ? A handsome guy like me a terrorist ? Wait until Poseidon and Zeus being ! " Myungsoo speak quietly but too bad the Yeols heard his sentence. 

"What?" Myungsoo asked them as if nothing happened because the Yeols look at him very weird.

" Weirdo." Said Chanyeol

" Yah! What did you-"

" Myunggie~ " a whiny power of Lee Sungyeol just attacking a stupid cat Kim Myungsoo.

" What is it, babe ?" Myungsoo walk elegantly to Sungyeol and spread his arms butナ.

*SMASH*

He got a beautiful smash on his head by his beautiful princess, Sungyeol.

" yeollie-ah~" 

" Stop being weirdo, can you ? If I were Channie I would get that first impression of you are a terrorist because you are dressing in all black outfit. And stop being plagiarism! Stop copying movie's quotes!" Sungyeol said with his hand on his waist with spatula in his hand. I don't know how could he get that spatula. Maybe Chanyeol gave him when he was going to attack myungsoo.

" See, my Sungyeollie hyung even on my side. He even said that you look llike a terrorist,pffftttt~" Chanyeol mocked at Myungsoo with his deep voice and somehow it makes Myungsoo gonna drop the bomb on sungyeol's apartment right now. Actually he gives Chanyeol a famous kim myungsoo's death glare.

" Sungyeollie hyung~ " Chanyeol run to Sungyeol who cleaned the living room right now.

" What is it again my dear Chanyeol ?" Sungyeol asked Chanyeol with his tired face.

" That guy shooting me with laser from his eyes. Like he is going to kill me with those kitten eyes,hyung~" Chanyeol whined to Sungyeol and it makes Myungsoo scoffed and what.. No, Myungsoo widen his eyes jealously because someone just whined and being clingy to his Sungyeollie.

" Soo-ah, please stop that glaring weapon of yours right or elseナ. " now now now, Lee Sungyeol is going to use his secret weapon.

" Okay my dear baby yeol, I will stop. It just because that Channie is being rude at me. At least  want to make a friend with him but he act like that to me. So im being defensive and yeah im a little jealous because he got your attention while im your boyfriend here doesn't get any from you. Poor this handsome Myungsoo~" Myungsoo explained with a long speech and add some a drama queen's action. Sungyeol feels sorry for his boyfriend. But on the other side an evil just rolled his eyes.

" Myungsoo-ya, im sorry ne. It's not like im forgetting you but yeah you know, I don't see Chanyeol so long time. And his parents asked me to taking care of me so yeahナ" Sungyeol hug his boyfriend tightly. And myungsoo hug him back. Smelling his scent lover and look at Chanyeol who kick the couch. He stick out his tounge to Chanyeol.

" We are draw. 1:1" Myungsoo mouthed Chanyeol. He is still hugging Sungyeol slim figure's body. 

" Yeollie hyung~ that guy-"

" Channie, please be good with him. He just want to be your friend. Isn't it good? My boyfriend wants to be friend with you," Sungyeol released his hug and look at his cousin lovingly. If he say so then Chanyeol didn't have any choice but forced to be friend with that terrorist Myungsoo.

***

" I don't believe it that you are my Sungyeollie hyung's boyfriend," said Chanyeol to Myungsoo. Looking at him with unbelievable looks.

" And I don't believe it that you are my Sunshine's cousin," said Myungsoo back. Staring at Chanyeol expressionless.

" Stop copying me, you terrorist!" Chanyeol shouted at Myungsoo who is sipping his coffee coolly.

" Im not copying you. Im just paste it," Myungsoo answered Chanyeol with a little smirk on his face.

" Geez, how could Yeppeo hyung falling for a person like you, " Chanyeol facepalmed and shook his head. Not accepted the fact that his beloved hyung has a boyfriend like Kim Myungsoo.

" Because im too perfect not to fall to, because im this lovely guys!" Myungsoo said proudly and make some blow kiss and clap his hand. Weird.

" Over confidence," Chanyeol scoffed.

" That's why Sungyeol loves me."

" Crazy."

" That kind of love that Sungyeol has for me. And me too,of course. We have this crazy love."

" Stupid."

" Yes im stupid enough if im not falling for you beloved hyung."

" not creative."

"I will be a creative one if Sungyeol with me because he is my muse."

" Weird."

" That's you!"

"Yah!"

" Whatever Matter Loser!"

Chanyeol lost his control.This myungsoo guys really reach his patience limits. This myungsoo guy really annoying him. And he will take a revenge for this!

' Just wait, Kim Myungsoo' he was preparing his counterattack . He already to attack myungsoo. 

1

.

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

.

3

.

.

.

.

Kyaaaaaaaaaat~

Chanyeol got Myungsoo's arm. He twisted his arm and ready to set the next attack. Myungsoo groan in pain and pull Chanyeol's hair. And Chanyeol is ready to bite myungsoo's arm when suddenly they hear a click sound from the door.

" Hey guys, what are you doing ?" Sungyeol asked them casually. A gummy smile appeared on his beautiful eyes.

" We are just playing arm wrestling. Right Chanchannie ?" Said myungsoo with smile on his face and look at Chanyeol lazily.

' Chanchanie, he said?Stupid cat!'

" Umm, WEML hyung is right. We are just doing arm wrestling~ " Chanyeol answered happily .

" WEML ? What is it ?" Sungyeol tilted his head. Not really understand by what Chanyeol just said.

"Wise, Elegant, Modist, Lovely." Chanyeol answered his hyung with a big smile and stupid grin. But Sungyeol is too innocent to noticed that his cousin actually mocking at his boyfriend.

" Aww~ you know Myungsoo very well, Channie-ah. Im glad that you two become a friend. Now, I will preparing dinner for us. You two just play and be a good boy,kay ?" Sungyeol ruffle the MyungChan's hair lovingly and went to the kitchen to cook dinner.

" So, are you mean it? " Myungsoo started the conversation first with eyes keep on TV. Watching Masha and the Bear.

" What? "

" WEML things. Wise Elegant Modist Lovely." 

" You are really stupid terrorist. It is WhatEver Matter Loser! " Chanyeol give Myungsoo a smirk and mehrong at him. 

" Geez~" Myungsoo then give him a slap on his head and Chanyeol hissing in pain.

" Pretty hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung~ "

"What again right now? Haish! " Sungyeol just let out a big sigh and pulled out his beautiful golden brown hair because the two just started the war. Again.

 

*~~*

Feel free to comment~
I hope you enjoy it. I dont know what i wrote. Kkk im so done with my final exams. Wish me luck ^^
Gonna update it soon.. but not promise i will update it this week~

it just a beginning of myungchan relationship ^^~
 

sorry for the typo and grammar mistake ~

 

Pooh~