Having Fun

Chanyeol the er

Annyeong, im back. And this idea actually popped from my mind after i opened my academic information system's site to look a result from my final exams. You know guys, im really thankfull for the comment,subscribes and all. It means so much to me. Also, im very tired after i finished my research proposal for cancer's patient. You know, i took a whole day to finished it. I kind of finished at 4 am. And sleep just for 2 hours. oh god. Okay, get over it. So, basically, this chapter really unplanned. Actually, there is other idea im going to write for this chapter. but because i could not find a word to begin so i decided to make this one. Hope you like it. Happy reading!! Sorry for grammar mistake. English is not my mother tounge. kkkk ah sorry for typooooosss everywhereeeeee~

=========

Chanyeol decided to take a tour of Seoul. He barely know about Seoul because he spent almost all his life in Japan. But fortunately he still fluent in Korean because when he lived in Japan, his parents told him to always use Korean except when he talked to his Japanese's friends.teachers and when he went to hang out. He just speak in Japanese when he had to. So now, when he lives in Korea, he has no problem with the language. 

Actually, when he decided to back to his home land, his parents against his decision. Why ? Because Chanyeol is their only son and they though that Chanyeol couldn't be an independent person in his own. When he was still in Japan, he always whined to his parents about anything. He always being clingy to his mother and always asked for money from his father. And this is why his parents against him to back to Korea. And he is not Chanyeol if he can't get what he wanted. 

And, here he is, in Seoul and living with his beautiful cousin, Lee Sungyeol. Chanyeol loves Sungyeol very much and he want to protect Sungyeol. And this is why he kind of has a brother complex for Sungyeol. He just doesn't want his hyung hurt. So, he tried to do anything to protect Sungyeol. And when he met Kim Myungsoo for the first time, actually he knew that Myungsoo is Sungyeol's boyfriend. But he wanted to test him if Myungsoo really loves his hyung so much. Also, being choding he is, he likes to tease Myungsoo because it's fun to see Myungsoo angry. With that, he knew very well that Kim Myungsoo loves Sungyeol sincerely.

He said to Sungyeol that he wanted to meet his friend before he went to out. At first, Sungyeol said no to him because he was worried about Chanyeol walking alone in this big city. He was afraid that Chanyeol might be lost. But, Chanyeol assured him that he will gonna be okay and he won't take a long time besides he was with his friend. 
Chanyeol entered to a coffee shop near from a flower shop in the corner of Sungyeol's apartment complex. He waited for his friend there and they will go to some amusement park. He sipped his hot chocolate when someone appeared in front of him.

" Chanyeol? Park Chanyeol ?" 

" Yeah ? And you ? " Chanyeol asking back not knowing who the hell the person in front of him. 

" Ah, it's me, Byun Baekhyun. "

 

****

 

Sungyeol was working on his laptop when suddenly his phone ringing. He look at his phone's screen and smile when he knows who was calling him. 

" Yes ?"

" Hyung, im having fun. You also should have fun with Myungsoo hyung," say the person on the line.

" Really ? So you have met your friend?"

" Yes, and a special one .."

" Jinja ? who is it ? You should tell me, Park Chanyeol. "

" Of course hyung, but not now. Gonna tell you later. Ah, dont wait for me to dinner. Im having dinner outside. See you, hyung. Love you~ "

" Okay. I love you, too" 

Sungyeol hang up the call and smile a small smile after hearing that Chanyeol already met his friends. It isn't like that Chanyeol doesn't have any friend but knowing that Chanyeol still new in this area he was glad Chanyeol could meet his friend and his special one. Sungyeol knew that Chanyeol is easy going person and can make a lot of friends here. And he also could tell his uncle and aunt that Chanyeol was doing fine in Seoul and Chanyeol was being a big boy not their only spoiled son, anymore.

" Who was it ?" a voice from behind make him turn his body to face the person.

" when will you get here, Myunggie ?" Sungyeol asked back Myungsoo without answering Myungsoo's question.

" Just now. And tell me, who was that ? The one who just talked to you ? Are you cheating on me ? " Myungsoo stepped forward with his dark aura and glared to Sungyeol. Sungyeol just smile and stand up from his chair, walking toward Myungsoo and caressing Myungsoo's cheek.

" Myunggie, don't misunderstand me. It just Chanyeol. He said he will not have dinner together with us, dear," Sungyeol smile and peck Myungsoo's lips.

" Really ?" 

" Umm,how can i lie to you, honey ? And im not going to cheat on you because you are the only one who i love the most," said Sungyeol. He put his arms around Myungsoo's neck and kiss the tip of Myungsoo's pointy nose.

" Okay, i trust you,yeollie. Sorry for being jealous. I just don't want to lose you. You know how much i love you, right ?" Myungsoo's forehead touched Sungyeol's and he pulled Sungyeol into his embraced.

" Yes, i know that, Mingthoo-ah~" Sungyeol hug Myungsoo so tight. He placed his chin in Myungsoo shoulder while Myungsoo kissing and exploring Sungyeol's neck.

" I guess, we have a long night, Sungyeollie. Let's have some fun, baby " Myungsoo said between his kisses.

" That's ah~ Chanyeol...eum~ Sug..ges..tion.." Sungyeol when Myungsoo's naughty hand is exploring his and bite his collarbone, leaving a kiss mark on his. 

" Such a good kid our Chanchannie~ " Then Myungsoo bridal-styled Sungyeol to Sungyeol's bed. And they decided to make a lot of baby with the process only they know and the reader just have to wait the good news about Sungyeol's pregnancy. /slap me,im crazy/

 

****

 

Chanyeol couldn't stop staring at the creature beside him. He amazed by the beauty beside him. His soft skin, pure skin, pointy nose, long eyelashes, his small pinky lips, his eyes. Oh, how perfect the creature beside him. He though maybe he is fallen-angel.And Chanyeol didn't blink his eyes when he look at him.

" Chanyeol, why are you staring at me like that ? Is there something on my face ?" The perfect creature asked Chanyeol when he found Chanyeol staring at him for a long time.

" A..Ani.. it just .. are you falling from the sky ? No, are you sent by God from Heaven ? An angel ?" Chanyeol stammered answering Baekhyun-the perfect creature- and he asked back, of course.

" Huh ? Are you flirting me ?" a smirk appeared on Baekhyun's pretty face. Chanyeol stuttered when he was going to answer Baekhyun. But baekhyun let a small giggle that sounds so beautiful in Chanyeol's ears.

" Im just kidding, Channie."

" Me too, i just want to get along with you,so yeah... " Chanyeol smiled back to Baekhyun.

" By the way, where is Kris hyung ? What is he so long ? " Baekhyun pouted his lips and it made Chanyeol squealing inside because how cute baekhyun is.

" I don't know."

" Channie-ah, what about we take a ride of ferris wheel ? Maybe we can find Kris hyung from there," Baekhyun suggested and he pulled Chanyeol's wrist before Chanyeol agreed with his suggestion. Chanyeol blushed when he made a contact with baekhyun's skin and somehow it made his heart beating so fast.

" Uwaaaa~ Chanyeol-ah, look! The scenery is so beautiful from here,isn't it ?" Baekhyun amazed by the scenery he look from the ferris wheel. Cute scene on Chanyeol's eyes. 

"Yeah. But you are more beautiful..."

 

****

 

A moan can be heard from the front door. But the people inside doesn't mind at all and they prefer to continue what they did. Clothes all over the floor. One word. Messy. But, they didn't care as long as they had a fun.

" Myunggie..." Sungyeol called Myungsoo name with his y husky voice.

" Yes, yeollie ... " Myungsoo answered. His finger playing Sungyeol's dumped hair.

" Let's clean all the mess after this,okay. I dont want Chanyeol shocked to see our apartment like this. He will though that we had a fight," Sungyeol giggled when he though about it. And Myungsoo just give a small smile and a peck.

"Let's Chanyeol know that we have a lot of fun,tonight,darling. Shall we take the 10th ronde ?"/and you know what were they doing cause i don't want to explain.im too innocent.slap/

They did it for another round like they knew that they will not going to have another long time to do that. And deep inside Myungsoo’s heart, he wished for a daughter from Sungyeol and Chanyeol will stop being clingy and whiny to his Sungyeol. 

Chanyeol just arrived at home when he heard a moan and a beg from his hyung. ‘what the ’ He run to the front of Sungyeol’s room and eavesdropping. He widen his eyes when he finally realized what is really happening right now. So, without knock the door he entered the room and….

“ Myung…im…..going… to….Chanyeol ?”  Sungyeol look at Chanyeol with his wide eyes and push Myungsoo away and of course, pull his blanket to cover his body.

“ um..ah.. uh.. that.. um…” Chanyeol couldn’t get a word. It’s too awkward and his face was red because he was embarrassed. Then, he turned around, going out and slammed the door. He neutralized his heart and emotion.

“ What the hell are they doing ? Oh My Innocent Eyes!! I need a holy water to pure my eyes!! “ Chanyeol then run to the bathroom and wash his eyes. Actually, clean his eyes because the + scene. Hello, you are 22 Park Chanyeol. 

“ PARK CHANYEOL!! YOU ARE REALLY SOMETHING!! IM GOING TO TIIIIIIIIIT BUT YOU CAME AND THEN ARGGGGGH!! BUT ANYWAY, THANK YOU. WE ARE HAVING A LOT OF FUN TONIGHT!” shouted Myungsoo from Sungyeol’s room. Don’t know what they were doing after the incident Chanyeol saw them doing process make a baby.

 

========

So this is my update. This is ,yeah i know it. Slap me because it is so boring and it is not sweet at all. and it is so nonsense. and dont ask me to write a rated scene. im not going to write it. because i can't.

now, im going to leave. crying in the corner while waiting my final exams's result out. Feel free to comment~

 

Pooh~