New Journey

That One Person,You

Hi again! :) Haha sry for making you all wait so long! :( But anyways I'm back! Yes i've recovered(well sorta)from the heart breaking moment,if you haven't checked out the blog post of mine,do check it out,the link's on chapter 4 :) Do note that this story might be short ;)

*WARNING! You may shed a lot of tears.

Enjoy,subscribe,comment! 

From,
TamTamlovesChanYeol


 

Min Li's P.O.V 

Today I'm going to make things change,I don't want my life to be controlled. I will choose my own path and do what I want to,that includes who I'll be marrying. I know it might sound a lil' selfish but I deserve the things I want too right? Just because of money,dad's gonna ask me to marry Jun Feng so his company and Jun Feng's dad's company can join together and will make better business. My parents have always seen me as the good girl who will always listen to her parents,but not anymore! I will stand up for what I want, and I'll do what I want. All I have to do is to wait for my mo-

'' Sweetie,we're home!'' said my mom from downstairs.

'' It's now or never.'' I said and went downstairs. 

Our maid came and served us our dinner and dinner was filled with questions. Well I was used to it,because mom would always ask me the same question but dad would just stay silent. It's not that it's annoying,to be honest I don't really mind. It's better than staying silent like my dad,I bet all he thinks is money,money and money. There was a period of time when my mom stopped asking me questions and went on eating,I took this chance to say what I wanted to say.

'' I don't want to marry Jun Feng.'' I said coldly.
'' What?'' my dad said as he slammed his hand on the table,causing the table to shake a lil'.
'' I said I don't want to marry Jun Feng! I want to marry someone I actually like.'' I said while standing up.
'' Young lady you better sit down or else I'll-'' my dad shouted,I quickly cut him off.
'' Or else you'll what? Can''t I live my own life? Can't I walk down my own path? I'm not a robot for you to just use,I'm your daughter,a human!'' I said in an angry tone. I was just sick and tired of this,and also seeing Jun Feng's true colours,I don't want him to be the father of my children! Never in a million year!
'' You are going to listen to what I say even if you don't like it,or get out of this house!'' my father yelled furiously.
'' Honey,I think you shouldn't be so harsh on her. She hasn't grown up yet so let's-'' my mom said,trying to calm my dad down. I cut in in annoyance.
'' I haven't grown up? If i haven't grown up to realise this stupid idea I wouldn't even voice up! And fine,I'll leave!'' I said as I took another bite of meat and went storming upstairs.
'' Leave!! I don't care!!'' my dad yelled as he sat back down and ate. My mom came running into my room.
'' Min Li,apologize to your dad....'' my mom said.
'' Why should I?'' I said,not bothering to even look into her eyes. I wanted to get out of here,I wanted to live my own life and teach him not to mess with me. I packed my jewelry first,cuz it was easy. But my mom was there asking me to apologize to my dad,after a long period I finally lost my temper and let everything out.
' 'I SAID NO AND I'M LEAVING!!'' I shouted as my mom jumped back in horror.
My mom let out breath and came closer to me. '' If that's what you want, then go ahead. I will give you allowance,but spend wisely and don't let your dad know I gave you allowances.'' my mom said and was about to head out until I spoke up.
'' I'm sorry mom...'' I said,looking at my mom.
'' It's ok to voice out,I would have done that if I were you. Stay safe.'' my mom said and smiled.
'' Thanks mom.'' I said.
'' Quickly pack your things.'' my mom said and left my room.

Packing was a lot of work to do,I had to pack my clothes,and books and laptop into a big suitcase. Extra things will be put in my backpack. After a few hours I finally had everything packed and was ready to move out. Moving out means that I'll have to work for a living,well that's a new challenge that I'll face!

I walked out to the gate,I shall enbark on a new journey. As I walked out to the main street,I gasped. I forgot this: Where was I going to stay?'' I mean like I can go to a hotel but it's expensive,and the money's for school and emergency. Guess I'll have to walk to the town to see any cheap hotels, thank goodness the town is just nearby.


 



Meanwhile Tao was working at a cafe with EXO-M.... 

'' Tao has a crush on Min Li,Tao has a crush on Min Li.'' Xiumin said as he wipped the cups.
Tao just rolled his eyes,Xiumin might be cute but he's also annoying at some time. '' Would you just shut up and continue on with your work?'' Tao said and went to top up coffee for the customers.
'' Seems like someone's angry~'' Xiumin sang as Chen scoffed.
'' I seriously agree with him,sometimes you're just too much.'' Kris said and went to a customer at the counter.

As Tao was serving coffee,he saw a familiar girl walking down the street with a huge suitcase,and a backpack. Tao passed the coffee to Luhan and asked him to help top up the coffee for customers which Luhan gladly agreed. He went out and he saw MIN LI.

'' Min Li!'' Tao shouted.
Min Li turned around,looking as happy as ever to see Tao.

 


How was this chapter? Min Li had the courage to voice out :O Well if I was her I would wanna voice out too,but I would be too afraid so no thanks ._. Enjoy,subscribe,comment! :D