Mixed Feelings

The Oblivious Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Dara stretched out her arms, feeling her tired muscles flex under the pressure, her feet aching from walking on the tall heels all night.  She was only allowed a very short break for the past four hours because the club packed with customers, they had a huge crowd tonight.  All she wanted was to go home and sleep forever.  It was half past eleven and Dara is apprehensive that her shift will end in the next half hour.  And with sleep in mind, she walked around the bar going upstairs to the VIP Rooms scheduled to her and get it over with. 

Just as she was about to turn in the corner, she felt a hand on her wrist, stripping her.  Turning around, she was faced with a goodlooking man and recognized that it was one of her customers in VIP Room No. 3.

"hey Dara," he started, his hand left her wrist only to fall on her elbow.

"Yes, may I help you sir?" Dara asked nervously, not liking the feeling this man was giving her.

"Won Bin. Call me Won Bin, Dara."

"Eh?"

"I like you Dara.... a lot. I know this is too sudden but I just wanna say I really like you."

"Uhmm, sir... I don't think -" Dara was backing up against the wall now. The corner was dark and deserted since it was out of the way so no one would really notice them.

"Just give me a chance Dara," his head lowering to Dara's, "I can give you a good time I promise."

"Please, sir, don't -" beofre Dara can finish, a cold voice was heard.

"Do that and you'll never see the daylight." Then the voice came forward out of the shadows, revealing Kris, and Dara's eyes widened in surprise, her heart thumping hard at the sight.  She didn't know which was more nerve-wracking, this man manhandling her, or Kris with his piercing dark eyes who right now is blazing with intensity, sending Won Bin cold shivers up his spine.

Kris moved to stand in front of them without breaking eye contact with Won Bin. "What are you doing to my girlfriend?"

Dara's eyes flew towards Kris, doubting if she heard him right.

Won Bin, sensing the danger he is in, immediately held his arms up in surrender. "Sorry dude, didn't know she has a boyfriend, my bad." Turning to Dara, "Sorry Dara. Guess I'll go now," and walked away fast and out of sight. Dara let out a breath, which she had been holding ever since Kris came into the scene.

The silence soon followed was starting to creep over Dara, since they haven't said a word to one another, Dara wasn't sure what to say either, Kris just makes her into a bundle of nerves.  However, she is sincerely thankful to him for what he did, coz she didn't want to think what she would've done to Won Bin had he not arrived.

"So uhmmm... Thank you for your help.." Dara bowed.

"......." Kris just stood there without acknowledging her gratitude.

He was just staring at her, Dara wondered what was going in his head, and why does she feel so nervous around him. He saved her, so  he must have good intentions, but why? Why does he disturb her so?

Kris then stepped forward bringing him to close to Dara, and Dara, in alarm, backed away and had her back against the wall. He slowly lowered his head in level with hers, looking right at her eyes.  Dara almost melted into a puddle of gooey jelly right then and there. Her stomach flipped, doing somersaults, inciting funny feelings within her.  Dara is more confused than ever. Why is she a bundle of emotions when it comes to this man? Why is it that she is always short of breath everytime he looks at her. She has never felt this way with any guy before and she thinks she's going crazy.

Confusion was clearly seen on Dara's face when she felt Kris' breath on but helpless nonetheless from the overwhelming delicious sensations his addicting proximity was providing. He's getting very close now and their lips were about to touch but hurried footsteps can be heard which broke them apart, Dara's expression a mixture of relief and disappointment, which baffled her even more with her reaction, while Kris just stood quietly without offering any explanation on what just happened and what was supposed to have happened. 

"Kris, baby, there you are. I've been looking all over for you. You said you were just going outside but you took so long that's why I came to get you.  It was getting lonely without you." Krystal did a pout, then noticing, her face turned sour, clear disdain written on her face, "Well well well, what do we have here? I didn't know mouses are allowed in here.  By the way, we saw your fat friend a while ago. You know this actually suits the both of you, being a waitress I mean, definitely you."

Dara's eyes stung, but kept her resolve to not let if affect her. 

"What? Hurt? Well, it's true you know, you -" 

"Shut up Krystal.." Kris interrupted Krystal before she can say anything more which made Krystal gasp.  He knows Krystal can be a y, especially if she sees someone potentially a rival, but he never liked petty wenches with a penchant for condescension and insult. 

He gave Dara a look that promised that it wasn't over, then turned to go back to their VIP Room coz he knows Krystal won't go away on her own if she sees him with another girl.  Actually, to be honest, he never minded Krystal and her poor advances towards him because he just doesn't bother. Krystal is a very good friend of Amber who is the closest he has as a girl bestriend. Amber is close to the rest of f(X) so he just puts up with Krystal, besides, he isn't interested with anyone else so why waste his saliva on a girl that doesn't take no for an answer.

What happened back there, he's not sure either.  He went out to get a breath of fresh air coz the monkeys were busy bickering with each other and getting themselves we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter