First Day High!

The Oblivious Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris Wu and the rest of EXO walked along the hallway of YG University going to their classroom. All the people immediately scampered and made a way for them. Girls screaming their names, shouting and confessing their love.  While EXO walked through, all of them are smiling or nodding their heads and waving except Kris, unperturbed by the commotion, as they have been used to this situation everyday.

Kris Wu POV

“Kris-oppa, marry me!” (Never)

“Oppa, I love you!” (Well I, don’t)

“Oppa, be the father of my babies!” (What the F?! Seriously?).  The rest went on and on, decided to ignore them all the way, he was used to this anyways. But he just wished they would just leave them alone.  I mean this is school, the least you expect from them is to act properly but no, they get all out and crazy every damn time.  I never liked to be in this situation, yes, I am rich (filthy rich) , good-looking (ohh being humble doesn’t suit you), and I can say I have talent, we have a band called EXO and some if not the top music companies in the industry want us to sign contracts with them, but we declined, coz we wanted to spend our school life having fun, free from stress and pressure.  In the future, maybe, maybe not, that depends.

When they entered the classroom, more screams were heard.  All of us are taking the same course, Performing Arts, so we are all in the same class.  We went to our respective seats, I went to the farthest chair at the back beside the window.  I don’t like listening to class so I usually look outside the window and listen to the music with my ipod. 

 

“Hyung!” Chanyeol, sitting on my right nudged me.

I just looked at him without uttering a word.

“Are we good tonight?” he asked. “ You know, the party at the bar later.  The gang just wanna celebrate the beginning of our senior year.. “

“Yeah.. And didn’t you miss us hyung?” Tao, the one on my front, looked at me with his puppy, no scratch that, his panda eyes…

“You’re gross.” I said.

“Hyuuuung!” Tao pouted his lips while stomping his feet.  Chanyeol laughing his off.

“This panda is right hyung, I mean we haven’t seen each other for almost three months since the school break. Three freaking months hyung!” Sehun, who is seated beside Tao, spoke up and exaggeratedly thrash his hands in the air, which earned a glare from Tao.

“You’re grosser, if there’s even such a word..” Suho said quietly, joining in on the conversation.  Suho is your, quiet but dependable type of guy.  He is the co-leader of EXO.  They look up to him like an omma, coz he takes very good care of the guys, especially the maknaes, who go to them for every single tiny problem or issue, while Kris would just tell them to f* off.  That’s why they call him Omma coz he’s soft, while I am called the Appa, coz they said I’m the badass.

“Suho omma, don’t be like Kris appa here.  We planned to hang out so we can get together and catch up.” Sehun looked at Suho, acting hurt at what he said a while ago.

“Drama queen.”Suho rolled his eyes.

“Yah! Yah!”Sehun shouted and looked towards Luhan. “Luhan hyung! They’re bullying me! Tell them! Tell them!”

“Yes hyungs, Yixing and I planned it and I told Sehun to tell you guys about it.  And yes, Sehun, you’re a drama queen.” Luhan said with a straight face, earning another shout from Sehun.

“Hey, who you callin’ Yixing?”Lay grumbled to Luhan. “It’s Lay okay? Dude, you’re ruining my celebrity image..”

“Eh? Celebrity my .. Everyone knows that I’m the god here.  You guys better remember that so you won’t be disappointed everytime tsk tsk..”Chen condescendingly remarked.

Pak!

“Aww..Kyungie, what was that for?” Chen rubbed the back of his head.

“Nothing.  Just felt like it.” Kyungsoo, much better known as D.O., smiled at Chen. D.O. is the shy and caring type, he wasn’t the type to get physical, so the guys widened their eyes when D.O. did that.

“If Soo hyung hadn’t done that, I would have.”Kai butted in.  “Let me remind you that everytime we perform, all the girls scream at me.” Kai gave Chen a sharp look and suddenly flipped his imaginary long hair.

Pak!

Baekhyun smacked Kai’s head. “You think that because you’re always in the front moron!”

“Yah hyung! If the girls see you abusing me, they will surely...” Before Kai could continue, he was continually smacked in the back of his head by Baekhyun.

“Stop that Baek.” Xiumin interrupted.  “I’m surprised you stooped down to his level, you know how he thinks, I expect better from you.”  Xiumin is one of the mature-type just like Baekhyun.  They don’t usually like to argue coz they think it’s childish and they’re too cool for that and whatnot.

“Yah Xiumin hyung!” Kai shouted. “What do you mean my level?”

“It means you’re a moron, moron..” Xiumin replied.

Kai stood up and gasped dramatically, holding a hand to his heart. “How dare you hyung? How could you do that to your most handsome, adorable and cutest maknae?”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “That’s enough and sit down, moron.”

Kai sat down grumpily but not before telling Chanyeol, “Chan hyung, you are breaking my heart. I’m never speaking to you again.”

Kris noticed Suho almost pulled all his hair out. He smirked, knowing Suho is trying to calm himself.  Yes, everyone, patience is definitely a virtue alright.  You really need an overflowing and loads of patience in dealing with these monkeys.

He heard Sehun say, “So who’s a drama queen again?”  And immediately earned a smack from Chanyeol.

Just then the door opened cutting out the bickering.  Ms. Gummy, our English professor walked in.

“Good morning class! Welcome back, how was your break? Did you have fun?” I heard our teacher ask and got mixed response from the students.  After a few minutes, Ms. Gummy started the lesson while I decided to do what I usually do during class, look outside the window and turn the music on my ipod.  For me, listening to music than listening to the discussion bores me.  I study alright, that’s why even if I don’t listen to class, I still pass, the guys know this so they don’t make a big deal out of it.

Meanwhile..

Dara’s POV:

“Sandara Park! What are you doing?!” A loud voice thundered through the hallway making Dara jump and turned her head in the direction of the noise.  Park Bom.  Her one and only best friend.  She was supposed to pick me up at my rented room because I’m still not familiar with Seoul, she was bare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter