The Easy Prey

The Oblivious Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom and Dara walked to the only empty table to the far side of the canteen when they heard,  "Yo!" from their left and spotted two girls.  Bom raised her brow, thinking they would be another F(x).

"Hey, we don't bite ya know, come over and eat with us" the short haired girl said with a smile.  The best friends faces lit up and walked towards the table.  They looked like they could use a friendly atmosphere around here, the short haired girl thought.

"Hello!" Dara said eyeing the two with her bright smile.

"Oh my, you're gorgeous.  No wonder you're wreaking havoc around school.." which made Dara look confused, and she continued, "I'm Gong Minzy by the way, just call me Minzy and this right here is the one and only baddest female, Lee Chaerin, just call her CL." Minzy informed them, her smile never fading.

CL just nodded her head at them, but a small smile was visible across her face covered with her bangs.  Dara and Bom couldn't help but gape at CL coz of her overwhelming presence.  She doesn't have to talk to make her presence felt, just being in the same room or area with her makes you suffocated with her overpowering yet silent charisma.  They kinda' get why there aren't any other students in her circle, they must have felt intimidated and she isn't much of a talker.  While Minzy is the warm and bright girl who has a ready smile for everyone.   She's very cute, the one you want to cuddle everytime, she's just a joy to watch.

So, it was kind of a surprise, for both Dara and Bom when they heard CL speak.  "Don't mind Krystal and her minions, they're just es who don't five a f* about anyone and their surroundings.  All they care about are make-up, clothes, and last but definitely not the least, EXO."

"Yeah," Minzy agreed, "Most definitely EXO."

"Exo?" Bom asked, confused.

"EXO, the kingkas of the university.  Twelve of them to be exact.  They have been after the boys for God knows how long, they're actually friends but Krystal is mostly crazy about one of their leaders, Kris Wu."

"Don't worry, her bark is worse than her bite.  And from now on, it's best if you stick with us.  I can sense trouble going your way if you don't want to be the school's public enemy no. 1, if you get what I mean..coz you just got the leader's attention right now girl, at 3 o'clock." CL suggested.

The four of them slowly turned their heads where CL pointed, and gasped when they can see all the gazes of the twelve guys.  But what made Dara squirm on her seat was the gaze of a very handsome blonde guy.  His was not a gaze of simple curiosity, but rather a piercing look that made her toes curl and made her want to go run and hide.

Dara's cheeks turned pink and immediately looked away.  "Oooh Dara you naughty girl you...We're only halfway through our first day but you already have admirers.  OMG Dara, that blonde guy is totally checking you out, oh my god, oh my god, im hyperventilating here!"

"Bommie, stop it, you're overreacting, it's not what you think." Dara quipped.

"Nope.  He's interested in you alright," CL said, "He doesn't give a damn about girls, if you take even just a bit of his attention, you're really lucky.  And Minzy, your lover boy is craving for your attention."

Minzy noticed Kai nodding and winked at her, and she nodded her head in return and turned away, afraid for the boy to see her rosy blush creeping up her cheeks.

"Unnie, how many times must I tell you, he's not my lover boy ok, we're just dance partners."

CL just rolled her eyes, "Sometimes, you can be so innocent you don't get what that boy is oblviously trying to tell you."

Bom who was busy teasing Dara on the side, once again looked at the EXO table and met the gaze of Lay, who gave her  kissy lips which shocked her and like the other two, made her blush so she quickly turned away, bowed her head and ate again.

.  .  .. They heard murmurs and whispers at their backs, CL hearing this, called the girls' attention and asked, "Excuse me, did you b*****s say something?" CL said in a serious tone, challenging them.

The girls, hearing the dangerous tone, quickly shook their head and hurriedly got up from their seat and scurried away.

"Come on girls, let's go, we still have class."  CL stood up followed by the three girls.

 

 

Meanwhile, at EXO table..

 

"She's freaking hot!" Sehun said in amazement.

"Close your mouth Sehun, before a fly gets in, and wipe your mouth, you're drooling." Suho said which made Sehun snap from his trance and immediately wiped his imaginary drool.  Suho laughed at this.

"Aaaaahhhh, I'm at peace, I just gone to heaven, I saw an angel." Chen declared, hearts jutting out of his eyes.

Pak!

"Awww... Kyungieeeeeee, that hurts!" Chen squeaked.

"Well aren't you glad I just brought you back down to earth where you belong, you look disgusting." D.O. rubbed in.

"Well she does look like one.  She's just........too pretty." Tao sighed dreamily.

"Yah! Don't you dare, I saw her first." Sehun objected.

"Excuse me, but we all did.  And it's not as if she would get interested in you.  Look at you, all you have is a rainbow for what you call a pity piece of hair and nothing else.  While I on the other hand, have everything.  She's gonna be mine soon so just back off before you get hurt, yeah?" said Tao.

"Well at least, you admit I look yummy unlike some animal I know.."Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Yah! Take that back!" demanded Tao.

"Seriously?! You're fighting over a girl? Suho raised his brow.  Never in their years being together, have they fought or argued over a girl, since they all liked different girls anyway, this was certainly the first.

"That's easy for you to say hyung, you have eyes only for CL." Baekhyun tallied and Suho blushed and wondered how they knew.

"Yes hyung, you're very obvious to say the least.  You may have never mentioned her to us but we know each other for too long hyung, it's hard to keep a secret from one another.  And we know you like CL..and when I say like, I mean A LOT.. And don't bother asking, we've known since.. forever." Chen said flippantly.

"Aissshh...monkeys" Suho grumbled under his breath.

"Ooooohhh, omma has a crush." Chanyeol snickered.

"Don't you dare Yeol.." Suho threatened, making Chanyeol even more and punched Chanyeol on the shoulder to shut him up.

"Well, I kinda' like her friend, the redhead. She's interesting." Lay muttered out loud.

"Oi, what's the matter with you guys.  Stop talking about girls, it's making me sick." D.O. admonished.

"Oh? So what do you want us to talk about then, boys?..Now that, would totally make me sick.  Tsk tsk, D.O. my man, didn't know your preference has changed." Siumin responded which the boys guffawed with laughter hearing this and disgust at Kyungsoo.

"You know that's not what I meant.  Can't we at least talk about something else other than girls?" Kyungsoo reasoned out.

"So, what do you want to talk about Kyungie dear?" asked Baekhyun, anticipating Kyungsoo's answer.

"Well, like..."

"Yeah like what.." Xiumin urged him.

"Like.. Like cooking..." And Kyungsoo clapped his hands with merri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter