getting to work

A +

when kyuhyun got home he noticed his room was pretty messy. he didnt want you to thing he was a slob so he began to clean it like a maid. he had finally finnished when he heard his phone buzzing. He ran to it hoping it was you, but sadly it was his friend Donghae. he had sent him a text it read. "yo! wat up?" kyuhyun looked a bit sad then began to text back. "nothing just cleaning my room." "what? u never clean. wats so special about today?" "well, A friend is coming over. so i want my room to look nice." "must be sum friend to get you to clean. let me guess, its a girl." "yeah. but were just friends and were working on a project." "sure~ its friends now but then it wont be like that ;D" "fishie, stop being stupid. and I think she likes someone else anyway." "oh really? who does she like? and how do uk?" "well theres another new kid named taemin. hes the maknae. he uses aeygo and calls he noona and hugs on her and she lets him and smiles about it. but she barely talks to me. :(" "ah, I see. she must like cutesy boys. kyu, u hav to be cute!" "I dont see that happening." just then kyuhyun got a text from an unknow number. he felt his heart beat and opened the messeage. it was from you. it read.. "kyu. im at the park near your neihborhood. can you meet me there? I don't know where you live you didnt giv an adress." "Oh yeah. sorry about that. see you in a bit. :)" kyuhyun got up and letf to meet you at the park. donghea had texted back too. "lol i was joking. but you should try and show u like here more. yo i gtg bye!" kyuhyun didn't text back and kept walking to the park. he soon spotted a girl sitting on a bench. her hair was in a long dark pony tail that was long and pretty. she had on a light blue sweater and a pair of jean shorts. he marvled at how pretty she was and when he got closer he realized it was you.  he walked up to you and tapped your shoulder. you jumped then relied it was kyuhyun. you breathed a sigh of releif and kyuhyun was giving you a weird look. "omg you scared me!' you said playfully punching his shoulder. "oh. sorry about that." he said rubbing the back of his neck and smiling. "its okay. lead the way kyu oppa!" you said grabbing his arm. he blushed a deep red and began walking. he wouldn't say a word because he was so nervous. you just walked holding his arm smiling and humming. you soon arrived at his house and he opened the door. you let go of his arm so his parents wouldn't get the wrong idea. you saw a man sitting on the couch he looked alot like kyuhyun so you figured it was his father. a woman came to greet you. "oh. kyuhyun, who is this? is she your girlfriend?" kyuhyuns face turned red and so did yours. "So you are!" said the woman happily. you and kyuhyun sweat dropped. "no... shes my friend and we have to work on a project mom." kyuhyun said still red. "oh. too bad shes really pretty. but  watever. get to work on your project." with that kyuhyun lead you up stair to his room.

as soon as you both were out of site of his parents you grobbed his arm. "u-um... why are you doing that?" he sadi looking down at you. "oh sorry. does it bother you?" you said letting go. "its not that, are you just like that with people or only certain people. or is taemins habbit of hugging you making you like him?" he said opening the door. "well, im kinda like that with boys sometimes. plus I hang on people who are special. like alice and others."you said moving your bangs out of your eyes. "so im special? he asked with a mycheveous smile. "well i am at your house and we hang out all day at school. so yeah." you said with a smile. kyuhyun was tickled to hear you say such a thing that it made his face red. "your blushing. you do that alot around me. sup with that?" you said siiting on his bed. "nothing, just happy to know im special to you. thats all. he said turning his computer on. you both got to work on your project you had decided to divide the work into 4 parts. kyuhyun would find the fact and geography, while you took the culture and history. kyuhyun got to work on his half while you sat there watching him. you had been texting alice for a while when you got a text from taemin it read "Hi noona! watcha doin? ^~^" you giggled at the noona part and cute face. "nutin just our project. wbu minnie?" "oh project. you with kyu hyung?" "yep. im at his house." when taemin read that he became very jelouss of kyuhyun and pouted to his other hyung. taemin stomped around his room making minho annoyed. "yah, why are you stomping?" minho asked. "becuase, ___ noona is with  kyuhyun." he said sitting on his bean bag with a pouty face. "So? what you jelly?" "No! I-Im not jellous." he said crossing his arms. "watever someones jellous." minho teased. taemin just stuck his tounge out and texted you back. "well noona I gtg. bye~" "bye minnie"

it had been half an hour since kyuhyun had started. you were so bored so you laid down and started rolling around on kyuhyuns bed singing marshmellow by IU. kyuhyun looked at you and chuckled. you stopped on your back making your bangs go away fromyour face and you had your lips pushed out. your aeygo rating was of the chart. "you're silly. you know that?" he said streching. "I know and im bored." you said with pouty lips. "wanna take a break?" he said sitting on the bed next to you. you shot up and slightly lost ballance making you ram into kyuhyun.your face were inches apart. time practicley froze itself. you faces were deep red now and your hearts were pounding. not knowing what to do you closed your eyes.kyuhyun looked at your soft pink lips and felt jis heart  beat faster. by now his brain had no control over his body. his heart... and hormones wanted your lips and they were going to get them. he leaned in and felt his lips touch yours just a bit then then wrapped his arm around your waist then kissed you. At first you wanted to pull away but then you kissed him back, then grabbing on his t-shirt. he then pulled away slowly. you felt your heart warm up and hugged kyuhyunas tight as you could. he smiled and kissed your forehead. after a few minutes of being held, you fell asleep.

kyuhyun layed you down on his bed and began to work on th rest of the project finishing your work and his. an hour later you finally woke up. kyuhyun had finished all the work and was now playing a game. "uh. where am I?" you said looking around still half alseep. "huh?oh your awake. did you sleep well?"kyuhyun asked kissing you forehead. "uh. yeah. Om my god what time is it?" you sid with a blush then a panic. "wow calm down. its only like 5."he said going back to his game. "oh thank god i thought it was like 8 or something. wait did you finish the project by yourself?" "oh yeah. you feel asleep and you were to cute wake up." he said with a smile. you layed back down and watched him play his game. then you bagan to play with him and you both got extremely competitive. by the time you had beat him for the 10th time it was about 7:30. kyuhyun walked you home. when you got inside your mother began to yell at you. "where were you?" "ive been worried sick?" and all that stuff but all you cared about was kyuhyun. you had never seen him so open and freindly. he was so sweet and cute. you were falling for him and fast. kyuhyun was thinking of you too. he was falling even more then he already had. you both lay on your beds before bed wit your hand on you chest. "oh. i think im in love!" you said then turned out the lights then drifted into dream land.

_____________________________________________________

holly crap long chap. well u guys desserve it so here enjoy!