the project

A +

th rest of the week flew by, next thing you knew it was friday, you didnt want to go to school but u had to. you got ready, ate some toast and ran to the bus with alice. (shes your neihbor btw)

when you got to school you saw taemin and kyuhyun waiting for you, teamin hugged you and told you looked cute. kyuhyun looked up from his DS to see you wearing a teal ruffley skirt, a whit t-shirt, zebra socks and converse. his jaw dropped at the sight of you, he blushed and went back to his game.

"hi kyu!" you smiled and waved, he did the same "oh hey __, nice outfit."he smiled as you looked at the screen and saw mario. "so... do u like mario?" he asked. you nodded and he handed you the device, you beat the level just as the bell rang for homeroom, you kyuhyun, and taemin walked together.

when girls saw you with them were so jealouss of you, you just smiled and kept going.

the rest of the day went by fine until geography. Your teacher, Mr. Simple (see wat i did there?) announced that you and a partner would  be writing an essay on a certain country. you hoped to get taemin but he was with you ex boyfriend breydon, you cursed him for stealing him away. you had been with kyuhyun since you were the only two left, you didnt mind though.

he sat next to so that you could talk about the project. "so what should we did it on?" he asked. "well obviously a bed!" you teased like a ert and stuck out you tounge. he looked at you  with a confused  look. "im just kidding! i wouldnt do that, we just met!" you said as you pinched his cheek "lets do it on something easy." you nodded  and doodle a leek on you paper.( i do that alot)

after class you and kyuhyun went to meet taemin in the cafeteria. you all talkesd and ate.

afterwards you had algebra, you had a hard time understanding the lesson so you asked kyuhyun for help. he showed you how to do it and offered to tutor you if u needed it.

after a while school ended. you and kyuhyun had traded numbers for the project, but he also wanted it cuz he liked you. "so where do you want to meet to do the project?"you asked "lets got to my house." "okay, just text me when you wont me to come over."you nodded. you felt someone hugging you, it was taemin. "oh hey minnie!"you smiled, "___~ah do u want to come over this week end?" he beamed at you. "sorry minnie, I cant, I have work on my project with kyu." you frowned "its okay! maybe next time!" he let go and ran to his moms car. you noticed kyuhyun looking at you. you smiled as you bus pulled up and ran off waving.

"wow shes really cute, i cant beleive shes coming over to my house, im so lucky!" he thought as  he smiled and was picked up by his dad.