Noticing Each Other

No Dreams

Your POV

I wish too be an average person in a lower class maybe I would actually get time with my family. I wish I was in a bit of a poor family so I can see if my family would be better off.

My father spends his time at his office or with his mistress and my mom spends her time overseas. My siblings spend their time spending my parents money not caring that they should try too gain experience and that in life.

To me this is an average rich family. Well not really since most of the families that I’ve met at least have some parent that can’t stop butting into their child's life especially love life… Alright mine might if I even tried to have a love life or a life outside of books. Yet everyone at school believes me too be like my siblings. Too be a big shopping snob that loves too boss people around and gets what she wants. It only I got what I wanted then maybe I wouldn’t wish to be in a lower class.

I sigh as I lean back in my desk again and look around noticing that there’s a lot of people who are lower class than me.

“Misss. Yoon Jin Ae what are you doing?”

I look at her and shrug my shoulders it’s not that i have something wrong with this teacher she’s one of my favorite teachers since I came too this school.

“You’re supposed too be writing a paper about your life or even just a small short story.”

I nod my head as I bite my lip, “When is it due?”

“At the end of the year luckily it’s a semester project.”

I nod my head, “Miss. Lim how are you and your boyfriend doing?”

“We’re good pay attention too your paper Miss. Yoon.”

I sigh as I lean back and pull out my tablet that’s connected too a small key board.

I look at the screen until I write, “I’m not sure where I’d start when I’d be talking about myself. I guess I can start off with a little about my family members.

My father is a Vice President of a major company and even though he’s married too my mother and lives in my home I don't’ even know what he looks like anymore. I haven’t seen him more than a few seconds since I was 7. My mother is pretty much a drunk even though she’s a famous and well respected fashion designer who spends her time all over the world.

My older brother Tae Hyun is nothing but trouble for me. He’s like all our sister just living their lives off of our parents money not caring what kind of repercussions it will have on their life. My sister I’m waiting too find out she’s pregnant and my brother well I’m waiting for him too finally tell our parents that he’s coming out of the closet… Seriously he hides in the closet all the time afraid of everything since some kids jumped him for flashing his money personally I think he deserved it cause then he can learn at least I hope he will.

I’m the youngest out of 3 kids and only legitimate child. Whenever my parents start something it’s usually ends in that small bit of information. My siblings can’t do anything too me really because I’m the legitimate child afraid of what will happen too them if something were too happen. It’s kind of stupid if you ask me. I hate being rich most of the time cause the money has split my family in different continents where everyone is on a different one. I just wish that one day that my family and I can just have one dinner together without it being canceled by about everyone besides me.”

I stop and delete everything that I typed and sigh again.

What am I supposed too do I have no dreams?

I look around and notice that most of the kids are writing there papers and a guy just another row and seat up from me has a desk full of crumpled up papers much like I would if i was writing mine on paper.

I watch Miss. Lim walk around when she gets too me she simply shakes her head then she reaches the guys desk, “Jimin are you finding any inspiration at all?”

I watch him shake his head and I notice him pick up a piece and start tossing it between his hands.

I smile a bit before I decide that I’ll just sit back ad wait for lunch so I can sit on the rooftop too think even at this time of year.

Jimin’s POV

I want too get a good job so I can help my family. I wish that we were better off than we are now so then I wouldn’t worry about whether or not if I’m going too be able too go too college at all.

I lean back and watch as Miss. Lim explains our semester paper project.

I look at the piece of paper she had handed out too all of us and try too decide what question i will answer in my essay.

I sit there staring at the paper until I notice Miss. Lim walking towards me. I quickly start writing something on a piece of paper only too see her walk past me and talk too the girl behind me.

I try too write but I keep finding something wrong and simply crumple up the paper and start over again.

I thought I was safe until Miss. lim walks up too me and says, “Jimin are you finding any inspirations at all?”

I shrug my shoulders and keep my eyes on my paper afraid of who’s looking. I pick up a ball of paper and kind of start tossing it back and forth between my hands before Miss. Lim gives us.

I sigh in relief and decide that I’ll probably talk with the guys for a while.

I look up and behind me too notice the girl who’s sitting behind me is wearing a small dream catcher in her hair. It’s kind of cute. I look her over and she seems too look like a bohemian style.

She looks at me and lifts an eyebrow, “Can I help you?”

Her voice sounds annoyed but there’s an edge too it that almost makes me sad instead of mad myself.

“No, it’s just i noticed the dream catcher and thought it looked really nice on you.”

It’s not that I hit on girls whenever I can it’s more it’s when the seem too need someone too say something like that.

She slowly smiles at me as a hand subconsciously goes up too touch the dream catcher, “Thank you.”

When the lunch bell rings it’s almost like an automatic feeling of walking too my dongsaeng’s classrooms too see what they are up too.

I find Taehyung first since he’s alright and leaves his classroom too find us then we grab Jungkook.

As we go too the roof we notice the girl that sits behind me leaning against the bottom of the stairs.

As we walk past her Jungkook looks at me and says, “She must be the person who is up there before us most days.”

I nod my head as I look at her and smile a bit, “She’s pretty interesting do you know anything about her?”

They look at me and ask, “Do you have a crush on her?”

Your POV

I had walked onto the rooftop for today cause i was bored and I don’t have friends who needs them.

Today some guy went up too the roof top too confess too me and I turned him down without thinking of anything else.

I left the rooftop and lean up against the wall by the stairs too the roof. I had nothing else too do and I needed too think before I went too buy my food.

I notice the kid who had crumpled his papers and I simply sigh before I leave my spot.

As I leave them I hear one of them whisper something and then my classmate hits him after mumbling something.

I shrug my shoulders as I whisper too myself it’s not like it matters.

 

It’s been a week since I was given my assignment and the boy had confessed too me.

I think the guy that confessed too me is stalking me and it’s scaring me.

I go on the roof again and this time I find a hiding place and when i hear what I found out the guy from my class name is Jimin his friends names are Taehyung and Jungkook.

As I watch them I make a wish, “I wish I had someone like Jimin. This is the first time in my life I want that and not just too be poor.”

When I see them i jump from my hiding spot and jump over too them as I look around the rooftop, “Do you mind if I join you 3?”

They look at me and ask, “Are you okay…?”

“Jin Ae… I’m just a little freaked and hope that he’ll leave me alone.”

“Who?”

I sigh as I look at him realizing I have no one too talk too, “This guy confessed with me a week ago and since then he’s been stalking me. A few times he tried too hurt me or a few others.”

I watch as Jimin’s eyes widen and he hugs me in his arms a bit. I hear the rooftop door slam open and see my stalker.

I grab Jimin as I yell, “Go away. I’m tired of this. I rejected you because I don't need anyone who doesn’t really know anything about me.”

I hear him call me all kinds of names.

Soon Jimin pushes me away from him and looks at the guy, “What the heck are you talking like you know her?”

Jimin’s POV

When I find out that Jin Ae, I found out her name a week ago after class.

I started too notice small things about her like how her eyes always follow people when they are being friendly and how she pushes people away except out Miss. Lim.

Looking at her stalker and how she so scared I’m shocked and I have a strong urge too protect her from the guy.

I hide berhind me, “Leave her alone. Let’s go Jin Ae.”

I grab her hand and start too lead her towards the door and when I open it I feel us being pulled back.

I see he had a good hold of Jin Ae’s other arm and I know if I pul too much we’ll fall down the stairs and get hurt.

Jin Ae looks at me then the stalker, “Jun let me go please. You’re hurting me. I’m sorry alright. it’s just I don’t like people and I don’t need a guy who seems too only care for looks and possesive trying too claim me. I’m not a prize.”

He seems shocked and lets go of her arm and when we think it’s over she moves closely too me and when I turn around I feel a slight push and I know I’m falling down the stairs and Jin Ae is going down with me.

I wrap my arms around her and roll her up inside my arms tucking her head too my chest.

As I feel impact it quickly goes dark.

 

When I finally open my eyes I’m in the nurses off and everything is blurry.

I lift my hand up and notice that my nails are nicely done with a french manicure.

I look down too notice there’s a slight bump on my chest.

I sit up quickly and scream, “What the hell is going on?”