The Confusion

No Dreams

Your POV

I wake up what sounds like a girl screaming.

I open my eyes to see what looks like me running around like I got my head cut off but I’m here lying on 1 of the nurse’s beds.

“Will you stop it?” I order me to do with a guy voice.

I sigh as I look down to see a wide set of shoulders and defiantly a guy’s body.

I notice the name tag and pull it up so I can read the name, “Park Jimin…. Isn’t there a kid named Jimin in my class?”

“How can you be so calm right now? We switched bodies… Wait you haven’t done this before have you?”

I sigh as I look at him like he’s an idiot, “No, I haven’t done this before. Also being calm is to do with having some class.”

“Class? Are you kidding me right? I think switching bodies with someone gives you the right to flip out.”

I shrug my shoulders as I watch the me… I mean him pace in my body.

“Will you stop doing that? Also stop walking like you have a stuck up your … especially in my body I don’t’ need to give people the wrong idea.”

“Really and what would that be?”

“That I’m a , what else?”

He stops pacing and asks, “How am I supposed to walk?”

I jump up and show him a proper way to walk in my body. That’s how. I know you’re not used to heels and what not but my body is just go with the flow.”

He soon walks like I do and I walk like he does.

“Also keep your mouth shut around my friends and that…”

Then it hit me my only friends here are really only his friends.

“We could tell your friends,” I tell him trying to make it seem like I have no one but them.

“What about your other friends?”

I look down as I say, “I don’t have any, but you and your friends.”

He looks at me surprised, “What do you mean?”

“I’ll talk to you about it later.”

“Well we have to figure out what we’re going to do about all of this.”

I sigh as I look at the office and then the time, ‘We have an hour before the nurse is supposed to come.”

“How would you know that?”

“Cause I usually sneak in here to get some sleep.”

“I have a question,” Jimin says.

“What?”

“How am I supposed to go to the bathroom cause I really need to go? I mean you… Ah whatever.”

I stop to think and shrug my head, “True… How am I supposed to use the boys’ bathroom to begin with?”

I walk over to the nurse’s desk, pick up a stress ball she likes to keep on top of is, and toss it up in the air.

“We’ll think of something, but I don’t get this it’s not like secret garden or anything… Do you know the name of the manga where something just like this happened? Let’s try falling down the stairs together again.”

“No,” he tells me.

God this is so weird thinking that in my body is a guy.

“What? Why?”

“Cause… We could have gotten seriously hurt do you know how many steps we fell down. We were lucky we didn’t roll any more than we did when we hit the landing.”

I sigh as I throw the ball up again, “We really should try to talk to your friends about this.”

“Yeah and get looked at like we’re insane.”

“What else are we supposed to do here, Jimin? Do you have any ideas?” It’s quiet and I know what I also need to worry about, “How are your grades?”

“I’m only 2 or some points away from being in top 10.”

I sigh in relief at least he won’t bring my grade down all the way.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m on top of the class, not just our year I’m on top, Jimin.”

“Oh… Then we should have the other do our homework.”

“Won’t that look weird?”

I sigh as the door opens to show Jungkook and Taehyung.

“Dude, what’s going on?”

Jimin starts pacing more in my body, “For crying out loud will you stop that you’ll make people think I’m a nervous wreck.”

“Says the girl who keeps putting my hands on my hips. I’m not a girl so I wouldn’t do that.”

I’m not sure for how long we traded comebacks at each other until Taehyung covers my mouth and Jungkook covers his mouth… or should it be the other way around.

“What’s going on here?”

“Umm… We switched bodies when we fell down the stairs,” I tell them.

They start laughing and I simply toss the stress ball at the ceiling some more.

“Jimin, what are you doing?”

Jimin in my body says, “Trying to figure out how to take off these fake nails.”

I sigh as I look at him, “Those aren’t fake they are real and I swear you chip one of them I will peel off some of your freaking skin.”

“They’re nails why does it matter.”

“That it took me 2 years to grow out and to have them strong enough to be really hard to chip. So chip one or cut them down I’ll kill you.”

“You don’t seem like a girl that would care about nails.”

“My parents do. They want the perfect daughter who creates the definition of feminine when I’d rather sit and play video games and read comics.”

Jimin chuckles and looks at the clothing, “I still got to pee.”

“Then for crying out loud go to the bathroom just don’t touch anything longer than needed.”

“How do I..?”

“I swear you finish that stupid question I’ll hang you but you’re Achilles tendon when we switch back bodies.”

He goes into the bathroom and I simply stay sitting, “What?”

“A bit silver tongue aren’t you… Jin Ae.”

“Yeah, I guess you can say that. I’m use to talking like that,” I pull my knees up to my chest, “I’m used to people thinking badly of me so I give them the me they want.”

“Then what are you really like?”

“I’m pretty shy, nerdy, and more tomboyish than my parents need to know. I love cooking and eating more than dieting and fashion. I like sports and drawing.”

I look at the bathroom and ask, “What’s Jimin like?”

“He’s a great friend who idolizes Taeyang from Big Bang.”

I look at the bathroom and smile, “I guess I can see that. I bet he likes the cute type.”

“I guess he does why do you like him?”

“What I barely know the guy so how can I like him out now.”

Jimin’s POV

When I walk into the bathroom I pull down the skirt and before I sit on the toilet trying not to look down.

When I hear Jin Ae talk with the guys I smile a bit and then shake my head.

It’s just Jin Ae being Jin Ae…

Though I barely know her yet I feel like I know her better than anyone else in this school.

When I finish I simply wipe… Ugh this is so weird… and pull everything up.

I leave the bathroom after washing my hands and look at Jin Ae who seems pretty natural in my body I’m not sure what too do.

“Ahhh… Jimin how are you going to practice for competition?”

“Jin Ae and I can practice together so i can get the moves and my body…”

“Can use muscle memory,” Jin Ae finishes for me.

“Yeah…”

“So when do we start?”

“How about after school since we need to figure out everything about our lives?"

“Umm… Sure that should be no problem.”